Search results

1. D

Beginner's session(s) from John Vivanco's TDRV course Sept 2016

I was totally unaware of John Vivanco's work and what he was up to these days. I checked out his website and it looks like he and his group are doing some fascinating remote viewing. Thanks for posting that Jon.
  2. D

Remote Viewing UFOS and the Visitors - New book

Hi Tunde, I'm being very sincere. What you have produced is one hell of an accomplishment. I'm also very impressed with the additional research you did regarding several of the cases discussed in your book. No, I think you picked some great targets. It's just that there are simply so many...
  3. D

Hi, Got the book. Can't say enough good things about it. A couple of points: First off, I think Tunde can't be congratulated enough for the work and effort, not to mention money, he has put into producing this. It's an important effort that will likely only be fully appreciated a long time...
  4. D

Workarounds for self-tasking

Reasinre, No, it wasn't an emotional experience at all. Remember, when I did the session, I had no idea what the target was, so it could have been anything - including just my imagination. I keep the main, large target pool in a big black garbage bag. I keep the weekly pool in a box that...
  5. D

Reasinre, Thanks! It works well. The only hitch is that you have to wait until the operational target randomly comes up sometime the following week. By the way, for a couple years now, for my training targets, I have been using a numbering system that is different than what most RVers...
  6. D

Reasinre, It kind of depends on what kind of RVing you are doing. For operational work, it is really best if you have someone else to do the tasking for you. But for practice and training purposes, there is no reason you can't do it yourself. Here's what I do: For practice and training, I...
  7. D

The Implications of Tunde's New Book

No, not by any stretch of the imagination. And Joe will be the first to tell people that. I clicked on the link you provided - the ARV4 fun site - but I couldn't figure out where to go next to see Joe's sessions that you referenced. Can you tell me where to click to see them? Thanks.
  8. D

I wrote that in a previous post. I was thinking about this, so I thought I'd take a look at Joe's book about RVing the future, "The Ultimate Time Machine" and try to get a handle on how accurate he was in that vein. "The Ultimate Time Machine" was copyrighted in 1998. Enough years have now...
  9. D

I think you're onto something there. That seems to be the case very frequently.
  10. D

I use a similar method, with varying results. Sometimes it works so well, it's amazing. Other times, I feel like I'm in a semi-forced choice scenario and it doesn't work as well. It seems that if I focus on it too long or try too hard, that's when it doesn't work very well. Don
  11. D

I agree. However, we do have a history of Joe's performance to judge his perceptions by. If you look back at the estimates he makes for various Stargate targets - such as the Soviet supersub, for one example - his numerical estimates seem to be very accurate. Granted, the numbers in many of...
  12. D

Hi Jon, That's right. I forgot about the "calibration sessions" they did in Stargate. Personally, I don't care much for them, based on my own personal experience. Back when I used to do 2-4 practice sessions daily, my first session might be great, my second session a total miss, and my third...
  13. D

I am posting this thread in this area, as opposed to the area dedicated to RV-related media, because I hope to discuss issues related to remote viewing (not to specific media, books, articles, etc.). To start, an advertisement for something I deeply believe in (and I hope it is Okay to do...
  14. D

Hi! Will do. Got a guaranteed delivery date for Thursday, so I'll be reading Tunde's work in just a few days. Actually, I sort of have one of those - albeit from 8-9 years ago. At least I think it counts. The target was the celtic, sort of archetypal concept of "The Green Man". I did this...
  15. D

Hi Tunde, I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to ask when is the book coming out.. Congratulations on your efforts and publishing! Ordering my copy today! Don
  16. D

Harald Kautz Vella's lecture

I hate it when people generalize about Native Americans like that. I mean, we are talking about hundreds or even thousands of different groups, each with its own history, culture and traditions, stretching from the southern coasts of South America to the far northern reaches of Canada. They...
  17. D

Joe McMoneagle on Coast to Coast tonight

Thanks for that link, Janine! I always hate it when they have a great Coast to Coast show cause, invariably, I miss most of it - gotta get to sleep so I can stay awake through work the next day. That was a really good interview with Joe. I left the radio playing as I slept and I caught bits...