Search results

1. P

Pincho's computerised RV Experiments!

Hmmm.. it works when I try it. I will try to upload it to my new webspace, but I always find it difficult to get my FTP settings right.
  2. P

Pincho's computerised RV Experiments!

Where to begin? I make computer programs that attempt to replace the pen and paper technique of RV predicting. My computer programs are all aimed at predicting the Lottery. I have been making these computert programs for 13 years. I have tried everything I can think of, and all of this work...
  3. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Yeah I didn't do too well either. Not to worry, this method has its up 'n downs. There are some tips written in the program, click Hints on the menu screen. Pincho.
  4. P

Sun Flares and RV'ing

The solar flares effected my Psychic computer program. They stopped it from working. So I think they must effect you guys too! You can find a free download of it in the General room. It's the full version! No time limit or anything. I just need psychic people to test it for me. Pincho.
  5. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Great thanks! Yeah, it takes awhile before it starts working well. You have to learn to ignore your concious decisions. If 1, and then 2 comes out you might think 3, that messes things up. As far as I can make out, you have a concious which messes things up, a subconcious which sort of works but...
  6. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Here is Firefly V2 for free! You will require a 3D graphics card, and DirectX 7 or higher to run this. Please post your numbers before a Lotto for me to tune the program in. On average you will get 2 numbers right, and you should statistically only get 1 number right. It's not much of an...
  7. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Oh by the way, Firefly V2 will require a 3D graphic card. and DirectX V7 or higher. Direct X is free off Microsoft's website. I would like to know how many people have these things on their computer's in the public, because I am used to talking to people who have to have them for work etc...
  8. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

I would like people on this site to try out the full version of Firefly V2 for free. Mainly because it still needs some tuning. I am looking for somewhere to upload it to. I would like people to print their Lotto numbers before the Lotto so that I can tune it better. It might be fun to see who...
  9. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Yep! It'll be random shapes, and random colours that you have to match. It's sure going to test out you abilities. I've already written another psychic program called Firefly! All you have to do with is concentrate on the cursor and tell it to go to the winning lotto numbers! Here's a picture of...
  10. P

RV Lotto Predictor!

Hi, I'm new to this forum! I'm just learning about some RV techniques to use in a computer program to try to predict Lotto numbers. Here is a picture of my program! :) If you look at the picture you will see some tiles that can be placed into grids. The computer will generate 49 random...