Search results

1. A

Paranormal Investigation Project (TV)

Hello Skye, I also watch a lot of court tv, scifi channel & Biography channel. I think you may be referring to Char Margolis, http://www.char.net/ ,she was on about the time you mentioned and I also enjoyed the presentation. There also is an episode called Psychic Investigators on the...
  2. A

RV Songs and Poems

Hey PJ/Energycritter, Yes, there were a lot of good songs back then. However even further back ;) like the 50's and 60's, now there were some great songs. Mostly love songs and silly songs, but great. Here's one from the 60's that was played a lot during the Vietnam War, I think it was a...
  3. A

{Useful4NewFolks} Length of time spent in session

Re: Length of time spent in a session Hello T-bone, When I see :), I also see in b/w 99% of the time. Funny thing is sometimes, very rarely, I'll see color. I just did a target last week I was viewing a scene in b/w trying to see all I could. I look so hard trying to move around but it...
  4. A

When Sessions Go Bad - The Causes & Remedy

Hello Tunde, I agree, but as we all know many viewers use them religiously. When I first started I never used ideograms. That's not the way I was taught. Since I did ok the way I was doing it, I just did it that way. Then I attended the 2002 Conferences. Many of the presenters there mentioned...
  5. A

Greetings to all!

Hi T-bone, Welcome! I'm pretty new here also, but sure you will love it. Lots of different threads going on. Jump in and enjoy.......... Arlene
  6. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session Hi Eva/PJ, Yes, I understand that but still in my mind I think that it bothers me, guess that's just something that I have to get over. And, I will, I know I will. I'll just get tough and not pay any mind to the sometimes heartless remarks made by some...
  7. A

RV Songs and Poems

Hey there PJ, Well PJ, lets hope not, lol. My Sun sign is VIRGO My Rising sign is CAPRICORN My Moon Sign is in LEO . So, I'm all over the place, so to speak. But from the reading I received they go together pretty good. Arlene
  8. A

RV Songs and Poems

Hello EC Yes that's the song but it was sung by Bobby Boris Pickett and the crypt-kickers. Very fun song, well that's who sang it when I was a teenager, lol. That was a long time ago. I know a lot of other artists also sang it later. but, the credit goes to Bobby Boris Pickett and the...
  9. A

RV Songs and Poems

LOL@PJ, Yes, you're right. Not sure how that would go over ;). I'm gonna do a show and see how it turns out, mostly just for my viewing pleasure. I'm a sentimentalist that way. Of course then, I'll improve it. Ya see, I'm a Virgo and Virgo's do things over and over till they feel they have...
  10. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session LOL, Polka........... Have a grand time, as I'm sure you will. I have 10 grandchildren and another on the way ;). I love them all dearly and they are wonderful to have around, for a visit ;). Yes, flying is the normal way. Sure would be fun to be able to...
  11. A

RV Songs and Poems

Hello All, I was just reading "The Penny Just Dropped" when I remembered once on PJ's list, I believe it was anyway, that we were discussing composing some RV songs and poems. I believe it was said in jest, however it would be nice. Someone spoke of composing the music while others did the...
  12. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session Hello PD, Never looked at it like that, but yes, I think you may be right. I am afraid if I go as far as trying to actually name the target, I may be way off and then all the previously acquired data would be void. Well, other than on the Internet, that...
  13. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session Hello Eva, PJ and all............... First, thanks for the reply. I know you're right, but I think my problem is I doubt myself. On one hand I know I can do it and on the other I can't even imagine being as good as some of the sessions I have seen. I was...
  14. A

Dr Bill Stroud to Host CRV Orientation

For those of you that may be interested, Dr. Bill Stroud is having a general orientation to CRV at his condo on Sept 19th. This will be a free get-together to see how many people would like to attend a weekly structured Basic Training for a very small fee. This will probably run for several...
  15. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session It's great to get everyone's views on this. When I first started doing RV I was kinda embarrassed to admit that I didn't take a long time to get my data. I would notice that everyone else was writing pages and pages of info and that mine was maybe one or...
  16. A

Re: Length of time spent in a session Hello Polka, My sessions have always been short. Maybe 15 to 20 min. It seems if I try longer I just start trying to figure it out instead of just getting it. Sometimes I'll get something towards the end of a session but mostly all my info comes very fast...