• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

Search results

1. thaar

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

indeed it is amazing that you are avoiding the real issues and still boasting like an lion. ( waha ) ptsd faggot ( waha ) and instead of touching real issues you touched my cock like an whore. ( wahaaa ) gay ( wahaa ) you are gay or whore ( indeed ) nothing more beyond these two.
  2. thaar

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

do not feed me bluff and you can do nothing reasonasble, tangible, or verifiable but still tell me that yes it is your whores who are right. no problem. go to hell or heaven that is your problem. not my business and it seems that you will surely go to heaven by supporting random whores. indeed...
  3. thaar

and as i said before that believe it or not but fact is fact and it does not depend on my ( or yours or anyones ) believing or not believing for the natures course will take its place. and whatever my mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) speaks is right weather it is from philosophical...
  4. thaar

jrb@ what happened ? have any self respect at all ? huh? do you have it at all ? than touch the real issues and tell us how you and your false western brainwashing propagandas are right in the first place ? which are only devices to brainwash the masses ? how you europeans are not living life...
  5. thaar

and i practically see that this Practical explanation is sweeter than honey itself, but you are tasteless idiot so if you cannot taste it, than it is not my problem. nothing is bitter here, for it is connected with Lord Krishna or The Supreme seed giving father of all 8.4 million forms of life...
  6. thaar

and this Practical explanation is speaking in itself, it is an sound explanation, and whatever i wanted to give i have given everything free without any charge, and if anyone wants to accept it than its free without any charge. but what you have got `1st of all ? nothing. but still farce is...
  7. thaar

tbone@ and ( dull brain ) whatever i wanted to examine that i have done and proven also but you are shifting burdon of proof on me for its you who is running away and shiting burdon of proof on me that im runnin away. nah you are wrong ( useless dummy ) im standing here but it is you who doe...
  8. thaar

if you are really not interested than why are you here to seduce me like an women on bed ? and when i finally come here to give you what you seek you are saying im not interested do not touch me nor i will touch you. what is this ? huh? and at the top you have nothing ( hypocrite bluff ) and...
  9. thaar

nah do not shift burdon of proof on me. for it is you and so called scientists who cannot prove there own nonsense. you just observe the things and speak nonsense. and now under no circumtenses you can say this thing that there is no father before our birth. ( that even whores like { your so...
  10. thaar

only way is to listen to the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada { who is current authority }) and no one else. it is only our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. and there is no other way, if you want to challenge the mother or...
  11. thaar

now believe or not but fact is fact. and nothing depends on your believing or not believing, and natures course will take its place.
  12. thaar

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...