Search results

1. J

Free Stage 1 Audio Ideogram Drills Utility

Hey, why not? It's a nice break from the spammers!
  2. J

Target pool

Mark, how is a patch of pixelated green a "real" target? One of the reasons the RV program at SRI launched in the first place and was able to get off of the ground is that Ingo rebelled against mundane targets. I think his quote was, according to Russel Targ, "If I want to know what's in the...
  3. J

enrich the dream state?

Holding a thought or intent in mind before sleep is one method of dream incubation. If practicing RV immediately before bed, it is possible your dream would at least be thematically similar to the content of your session. Dale Graff and others have practiced dream RV or dream precognition by...
  4. J

What are RV methods (no, really, what)?

I've been doing some extensive, rapid catch-up on RV and its history. Reading of Ingo Swann's intent to develop an interface for the subconscious, my best understanding is that all formal RV methods represent an attempt at a contract or agreement of information flow between whatever the heck...
  5. J

Is double blind necessary or important?

I'd heard reference of that hijacking. Wasn't that a concern held by Prudence Calabrese? But are there any published materials where this has been tested?
  6. J

Hello?

Daz Smith has it up on his CRV manuals page. It's the 1985 training notes link. http://www.remoteviewed.com/crv-manuals/ Here's the direct link http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/4.2.07/1985_CRV_manual.pdf I find it very helpful as a 2nd perspective to Smith's guide.
  7. J

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

What happened is that I have responsibilities more imminent than posting here immediately. I'm not an European. Also, this is a forum for people who are interested in developing siddhis. I don't know what you think we believe, but you've made a lot of incorrect assumptions. I was educated...
  8. J

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Thaar, have you ever heard a saying, "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar?" You are being so aggressive and demeaning that people are not going to want to engage with you. This does not mean that you are correct. You should not take silence as a sign that you are supreme. Take it as a...
  9. J

Hello?

While ideograms may end up looking like an actual thing, Ingo taught that the motion/feeling is what contained the real information. From Tom McNear's CRV manual: "It is important that the ideogram only be expressed in terms of the feeling/motion and not in terms of it's visual appearance. Do...
  10. J

While it seems most likely that my father existed before my birth, there's no absolute way to know that anything existed before my birth. So far as I really know from my own experience, this whole existence sprung up at my first moment of consciousness. This waking reality seems more...
  11. J

Harold Puthof/SRI psychology test?

Joe McMoneagle writes on personality testing in "Mind Trek": I've been tested five times with the Myers-Briggs, which resulted in a consistent classification of INTP or INTJ. This translates generally to introvert, intuitive, thinking, and perceptive person. The last value (P or J) has...
  12. J

What things would you like to dowse?

I'm a mewling newborn to this, but "enclosed" does seem to come during IAB, which is sort of like indoor/outdoor
  13. J

What things would you like to dowse?

Would something about climate, weather or temperature be appropriate and relevant?
  14. J

Can a remote viewer accurately view something in the past?

A lot of RV targets include a photo. The idea is normally not to view the photo but to receive information about the target at the time the photo was taken. This means that most RV does involve viewing something in the past. Sensations and impressions may include glimpses of the target, but are...
  15. J

Did Icarus Project exist?

Hey, Stacey Tallitsch's bio on Udemy https://www.udemy.com/user/staceytallitsch/ says Ed Dames was remote viewing as part of FBI's Icarus Project. Was that a real thing? I get no Google hits on Icarus Project and remote viewing other than claims in similar bios, except as part of the...
  16. J

Q: Targets we post on TKR

You're talking fancy! On Reddit they have a simple format of posting text coordinates, tasking and then later feedback, if any exists.
  17. J

Starting to get glimpses of the target

I'm still deciding whether RV is real, but in my pseudo-CRV sessions I've had some impressions like words and some visual impressions. I've never had a strong visual imagination, so what I've seen is more a ghost of an image, like dark grey or purple and flickering across a field of speckled...
  18. J

Q: Targets we post on TKR

Hello, I can't speak on behalf of anyone else. I'm a newbie here. But I will say the remote viewing topic on Reddit does allow for posting targets. Your results may vary. https://www.reddit.com/r/remoteviewing/ I doubt anyone would be mad at your for posting a target here or anywhere, but you...
  19. J

I have a question

Thanks! As long as we're on the topic, I listened to a podcast today, the 8/4 and 8/5 episodes of "Business Game Changers," featuring Daz Smith, Edward Riordan, and Dick Allgire. Yesterday I was reading an old forum thread of Daz Smith and Glenn Wheaton going back and forth. That renewed my...
  20. J

I have a question

As a nobody with no credentials and little personal experience, if remote viewing actually works, then yes, it should be possible. Lyn Buchanan often speaks about accessing others minds. Why not then your own? And yes, it would be extraordinarily difficult to do if you knew you were targeting...