Search results

1. R

No method RV

I have tried many RV methods (CRV,TRV) with some result, but it seems like i do my best when I just get my task number, close my eyes and write down my perceptions. I have had many good viewings (I go by Crozier in the Dojo). It seems Im either right on or totally bomb. No in-between. Is there...
  2. R

new Morehouse book

David Morehouse has a new instructional book out on his CRV method if anyone is interested in his teachings. I really like it. It covers Stages 1-6. His home study course only covered stages 1-3. Its only $20 at Amazon for hardcover and cool down CD.
  3. R

RV accuracy claims

I have always had very mixed results with my RV. Some of this is due to changing "methods", until I found one that fit my style. Trying to unlearn one and move to the next. Although i think i learned something from each of them. I always read about Dames claims of 80% accuracy with his course...
  4. R

Stage 6

I was wanting to have some help with stage 6 of the CRV protocol. I understand you have 2 sheets of paper. One with Stage 4 headings and one for drawing. What exactly do you do with this? Probe the drawing area first? Then write down stage 4 impressions? or do you get stage 4 data first, then...
  5. R

Pendulum dowsing

I have no problems in getting a response from my pendulum. When I ask a "yes/no" question that I am greatly interested in the answer, though, I always get the response I really wanted, even if it is wrong. I know detachment is important, so i was wondering if anyone has tried this. I was...
  6. R

combining methods

OK, tell me what you guys think. I really like Dames "Site Template" way he teaches. I have changed my mind about ideograms and think they are very important. since he doesnt teach them in his course, I need to learn this part somewhere else.....How about Dave Morehouse! I just ordered his...
  7. R

Dowsing accuracy

I have started doing some dowsing practice with pendulum and L-rods. I have no problem getting a reaction such as yes, no, which direction, etc...The problem is my accuracy sucks. Does anyone know if dowsing requires the same practice as RV to develop accuracy? My RV is somewhat accurate most of...
  8. R

Monroe Gateway Cds

I just purchased the whole set of Monroe Institue Gateway Program Cds. Has anyone tried these? I practice a structured Rv methodology, not a "meditative" style. Would these tapes help for a structured program? I hope so, they were EXPENSIVE!
  9. R

Target perception

I RVed a blind target today and hit it perfect (a large river in russia). I know it is common to pick up things that are not in the actual photograph, but are present at the location (I picked up rafters which were not present in the photo--I looked up the river on the internet and they do have...
  10. R

RV methodology

I have tried all the different methods of remote viewing. Psi Tech, Dave Morehouse, Courtney Brown, Ed Dames. I have come to the conclusion It is not which method you use, its what works best for you, And that you Stick with that method so you wont have to think about what comes next in a...
  11. R

steven greer

What does everyone think of Dr. Steven Greer and his "remote viewing" and telepathically summoning UFOs. I read his book and its more like astral projection than remote viewing.