Search results

1. A

Premonitions Lite

I had a dream about 15 years ago that had a three part stage. I told the man standing there in front of the closed curtain, that I knew what was there. He asked and in the first part was a red electric super car. The second part had a large carousel horse with pink and blue roses carved into...
  2. A

Source and origin

Origin is past. Source is present. Origin is where the beginning was. Source is where something is flowing from. They can mean the same thing sometimes when the looking at the beginning.
  3. A

A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017

There was a movie in the 80's called Emerald Forest about a man who's son was abducted by natives in the Brazilian jungle by the "invisible people" and his efforts in finding him. The reason why they took him was very interesting. It is based on real events and real people. Warning : NSFW...
  4. A

A Snapshot of APP Fest 2017

I want to thank Marty again and the speakers, including John, for this amazing event. It was a blast! The ARV was excellent and going over the other viewer's sessions were a great exercise. My sessions were validated with what I was able to sense and some money was actually made. (then I lost)...
  5. A

APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Thanks for the response. A1
  6. A

APP Fest 2017 will be at Green Valley Ranch October 19-22, 2017

Awesome. requesting time off now to go thanks for the update
  7. A

Premonitions Lite

I couple of years ago, I had a premonition about Malaysia flight 370. I was asleep and my radio went off to wake me and the newsman said: "Update on the flight 379 from Malaysia, the plane had been found intact but the mystery remains. It was found on an island with no cargo and no passengers...
  8. A

What do you dream?

Petey’s smile This one is three dreams in sequential order to tell, no, experience a life of somebody else. I don’t know why yet it was given to me but it would make a great Hallmark movie or chick-flick. When it was all over, I woke up in tears and wrote in my dream journal “Who’s memories are...
  9. A

What do you dream?

My wife encouraged me to write it as a book. There is so much more than what I can post here. When I told it to her, it took two hours to tell the story. So I am writing it down and as I probe for more details, I am remembering more. It seemed so real to me. As real as I am sitting here, but I...
  10. A

What do you dream?

I know this is an old thread but something has been happening to me lately and it's kinda freaking me out. Over the last couple of years, since this thread died, I have had several all too real dreams and premonitions. The last two of note were about me being different persons. The short...
  11. A

The key principle of improving

"What part of RV is psychological?" "All of it." - Joe McMoneagle - when asked. The hardest part I have found is not learning new skills. That comes natural to me and I enjoy it. The hardest part is UNlearning old habits and UNlearning limitations I have put upon myself by reading other...
  12. A

Missing Malaysia flight a mystery

In war, the first causality is the truth.
  13. A

Missing Malaysia flight a mystery

I had a dream about a month ago about the flight. I dreamed the radio station had an announcement that the plane had been found but the mystery remains as the cargo and passengers were nowhere to be found. Moments later, my alarm woke me up and I was expecting them to say it hasn't happened...
  14. A

Georgia Remote Viewing Institute - USA

Farsight is in Atlanta and does a far better job for much less money. Dianne is an excellent teacher and the course was NOT based on a Dames second hand course as well. http://www.farsight.org/learning.html I had a lot of fun and got to be a real RV'er. If you are thinking about it, and GA...
  15. A

Nice To Be Back!

Sounds sweet PJ. I had an idea about ARV'ing using a binary type target and 8 was the max a person can view and still have a reasonable expectation of accuracy. You can determine Yes and No for three numbers with 8 possible targets. If you had several viewers looking at a series of numbers...
  16. A

Nice To Be Back!

Thank you for the accolades. It's not too late, I'll be 50 this year. It's well worth it! I am really looking forward to getting more sleep and doing more RV!
  17. A

If RVing numbers is so tough, why do we use them for tasking ID???

Wow! Jon. Thanks for the info. That's going to keep me busy for a while. I have always wondered if anybody else considered numbers the same way.
  18. A

That's not exactly what I mean. I saw the show that had Daniel (the numbers guy) and he was describing what the numbers look like to him and what he feels the attributes he has for them. He said prime numbers have a solid feeling to them. The first five prime numbers (six if you count zero)...
  19. A

OUCH! I will. (but my point is not just related to RV'ing numbers) I'm just saying that it may depend on how we see things. Most people see a quantity as a description of a thing and not a thing itself. A senestiate would see the number as a thing itself that could be described and...