Search results

1. T

2050 :What will it be like /Stephan Schwartz

Wow, this is an old thread. I'm getting ready for Joe McMoneagle's prediction of a huge stock market increase in 2020. It could very well happen after the current cratering of the market.
  2. T

New to remote viewing

I often have a difficult time RVing people. I think it is because I have an innate respect for peoples' privacy.
  3. T

Science shows your mind can move things … but how?

https://www.mysterywire.com/video/science-shows-your-mind-can-move-things-%e2%80%a6-but-how-part-1/4232123/
  4. T

Can anyone guide me on this please ?

Not really like you. I occasionally get a 3rd eye chakra buzzing or top of the head buzzing but no tinnitus type sounds. I occasionally get synchronicities and when I first started I would often catch things out of the corner of my eye that felt weird. That has mostly gone away. I don't RV...
  5. T

You can probably find it in PDF form. Full text https://archive.org/stream/3080127PsychicSexualityTheBioPsychicAnatomyOfSexualEnergiesByINGOSWANN/3080127-Psychic-Sexuality-The-BioPsychic-Anatomy-of-Sexual-Energies-by-INGO-SWANN_djvu.txt...
  6. T

It doesn't sound crazy at all to me. It wouldn't surprise me if people who are "sensitive" ,so to speak, and have a rough upbringing would indulge in drugs and alcohol to try numb it. As to the sound, I don't know. You might try reading some Ingo Swann, especially Psychic Sexuality. In it...
  7. T

enrich the dream state?

https://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?threads/imagery-rehearsal-therapy.5131/#post-45160
  8. T

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

You are not the judge either. And Christianity does not just rely on Holy Books and faith, there is a long history of logical philosophical demonstrations that support it. There are countless volumes written on the rational, logical explanations of the philosophy of ethical monotheism. The...
  9. T

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

"indeed it is amazing that you are avoiding the real issues and still boasting like an lion " That makes it even funnier because YOU ignored the issues I brought up then started boasting about your penis size (and implying in the process that Asians have small penises, including, I presume...
  10. T

"for my cock is terribly huge than rest of european pigs in spite of living in asia. " That has to be one of the non-intentionally funniest lines I have ever read.
  11. T

"i have offered this Practical explanation" What practical explanation did you offer? And what was the purpose of the explanation? What father are you talking about? My biological father? Our Father who art in heaven? If the former, why do you care? If the latter, I happen to think ethical...
  12. T

Your theological claims are no more provable than any of the things you decry as unprovable. There are only two different forms of logical reasoning that are provable ; mathematics and philosophical demonstrations ( although mathematics is more cut and dried than philosophy). You are trying...
  13. T

Perceptual Gardening in the Fields of Popular Science — Quantum Entanglement, Non-Locality and the Psi Question

https://davidmetcalfe.wordpress.com/2019/11/15/perceptual-gardening-in-the-fields-of-popular-science-quantum-entanglement-non-locality-and-the-psi-question/
  14. T

Psychic future: what next for the ‘precog economy’?

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2019/sep/29/psychic-future-what-next-for-the-precognition-economy
  15. T

I have a question

I would certainly be interested in hearing more about it.
  16. T

Associative remote viewing tips

I kept track of solar winds at times back in my ARV days but didn't really notice any difference. I looked at some pictures on DuckDuckGO of tin foil suits. :D They don't look that difficult to make. If you end up making one and notice some difference in performance I would like to hear about...
  17. T

Is it possible to astral project into the future? If so, how? Would it be considered a form of ARV?

It is certainly possible. From what I have read about astral projection (and I have read pretty extensively on it) it doesn't seem like it would be reliable or replicable enough to determine any future outcomes. I wouldn't think it would be considered ARV unless you ran it through some RV...
  18. T

German Scientists Will Pay You 10,000 Euros if You Can Prove That You Have Superpowers

Yeah, and he was a stage magician so he knew all the dirty tricks.
  19. T

next President of the USA

I know, right? Also, the new tab keeps track of estimated time saved by not viewing ads (on Youtube for example). I'm at 5 hours saved on this version and on my original version I was over 24 hours. Over a full day saved not watching ads.