Search results

1. R

What are RV methods (no, really, what)?

Fromthe Ft. Meade unit, Mel Riley was doing imagery analysis prior to the unit being formed
  2. R

Thrown into a remote view without initiating the session

Interesting experience. Facebook, reddit, discord..
  3. R

What are RV methods (no, really, what)?

In those ERV classes, several people had a visual experience of the vortex. so i would say it is a "real" thing. i would equate it to portals that some witness during OBE/LD travels. really why not? maybe its a means of "travel"? ...of shifting or phasing your awareness to another place. is it a...
  4. R

Can anyone guide me on this please ?

Sounds like you are doing great! not sure where you need help, you seem to be finding your own way just fine.
  5. R

I am remote viewing on extra terrestrials.

Are you learning something out of it? I would think most viewers have had some experience viewing them at some point in time. Makes me wonder what would happen if you would view dead people exclusively, would that have the same effect...
  6. R

enrich the dream state?

I have tried to do that, hoping taht dream state is enhanced. it hasn't. meditation or energy work on the other hand work wonders
  7. R

Is double blind necessary or important?

worse, a third person can hickack your tasking. so viewer's pristine intent is needed
  8. R

Harold Puthof/SRI psychology test?

all that info is so outdated, old fashioned. hal was perhaps referring to meiers-briggs categorization.
  9. R

Can a remote viewer accurately view something in the past?

A remote viewer knows no time. There may be a sense that the target is in the past
  10. R

Question about ARV interference

If you believe it will, it will. There is no reason for factors like that to have any effect, unless the tasking/viewing is somehow off.
  11. R

Starting to get glimpses of the target

Agree with that. gotta be careful with what you read. we manifest our limits so better read stories that will stretch what we believe is possible.
  12. R

a lot depends on the viewer herself. including the limits we set on what is possible. Some people bilocate on the very first target.
  13. R

Identifying the letters in an HRVG experiment

1. PK is real. you can affect matter at micro or macro levels. This could entail impact on matter such as long exposure film. 2. Thoughtography is real. Julie Eisenbad for instance studied a person called Ted Serios who was able to imprint images on film. Why wouldnt a remote viewer be able to...
  14. R

Associative remote viewing tips

Yes, assuming you will respond exactly the same way as Greg K. I find this assumption difficult to entertain as true.
  15. R

Associative remote viewing tips

simple chicken wire cage will already do wonders. you may ground them but in order for faraday cages to work, grounding is in fact not needed. i got to view inside a faraday cage and it was....not that special that i could tell. perhaps it works for some people
  16. R

getting lines crossed?

Just keep on going. this is part of the journey, probably just important to not to attach ourselves to those few incidents. carry on
  17. R

Its likely you are already perceiving other sensations but at lower thresholds which are more difficult to perceive. time and meditation is shown to reduce this attentional blink so keep at it
  18. R

Dreaming you are someone else

I play the didg and it totally puts people in trance. some deep and real quick.