Search results

1. D

Thanks Palyne

I've been busy as hell and basically swamped lately, so I missed all the recent YRVS crap that was hitting the fan. That happens all the time. I'm always offline and so, I miss everything, lol. But I was thinking today about how a frequent question seems to recur over and over again in this...
  2. D

Jeff Mishlove & the PSI development debate

Interesting coments all around. I agree that much of the apparent controversy is no controversy at all because people are defending what is not being attacked (although I agree it DOES often sound as if it is being attacked, meaning CRV, of course). As PJ noted, it's a social situation more...
  3. D

Lucid Dream Experiment

Yeah, that's the same session Joe has in 'The Stargate Chronicles". Amazing, huh? This is why I'm working on RVing in the lucid dream state. I think it holds a lot of (mostly) untapped potential. My biggest problem has been remembering to remote view once I finally manage to induce a lucid...
  4. D

McMoneagle exposes National Geographic

You know, this comment by PJ: "I think Ingo was prepared to charge that government contract for employment the rest of his natural life, but after a few years of training they actually wanted the viewers to, well, VIEW, and that was that." was actually preceeded by this comment from mycroft...
  5. D

How to use RV to find missing person

ROelement, Thanks. This an area of RV applications that I've been particularly interested in for a longtime. I can't think of a better way of getting real-world value out of RV than to use it to help find missing people, especially missing children - a subject that's really heartbreaking...
  6. D

Ingo Swann

Both great links about some very fascinating research. Thanks, you guys. Don
  7. D

Nostradamus' potion

Ah, entheogens... The old portal for the same old trickster to grab you up by your nether regions and sling you around your reality - as well as a few realities you never even dreamed of - a few times. lol. Hopefully, a few times. Many more than that and you don't always come back the same...
  8. D

RV methodology

These are just a few thoughts this thread brought up that are partially related to it. I address the main subject of the thread eventually at the end of this post, lol. I find it interesting that the origin of the structured methods (CRV, TRV, SRV, TDS, etc.) all share not only Ingo Swann as...
  9. D

Hi Tunde, you wrote: "We must be watching 2 different shows lol. He did NOT approve anything neither did he select the target here is the clip direct ive got it on my PSP, ive watched it numerous times. At no point did he say I approve of this or that. Thats your interpretation Don" We ARE...
  10. D

Tunde, you wrote: "at no point was it mentioned that Morehouse knew the target before hand. So unless that was specifically mentioned somewhere in the program we cant just assume he knew what the target was." It WAS mentioned - specifically. The host of the program said a sentence or...
  11. D

What was drastically - and significantly - missing from the National Geographic program was an explanation to the audience about how they were using a double-blind protocol for the remote viewing aspect and about how they were also using a double-blind rank order matching judging protocol - both...
  12. D

Hard question on verbals...

Just some thoughts... I can't see how stopping in mid-session to write out a grocery list (or answer the phone or let the dog out or sweep the floor or anything else, lol) can be conducive to good target contact. I mean, picking out the PSI perceptions from amongst the usual environmental...
  13. D

I've been watching some of those "Psychic Detective" shows on TV lately and I must say, I'm just floored by the ability of some of these people. I have no idea how good they are in general or if the episodes they show are just the cases in which they really did a great job. There may be ten...
  14. D

Re: Using RV to locate persons First off, determining locations is one of the tasks for which remote viewing does not typically excel. There are many reasons for this. (1). As a few people have already pointed out, a remote viewer will usually describe a person's immediate surroundings and...
  15. D

I've got posting elephantitis tonight, lol. Sorry guys. I'll keep this one brief. I just remembered a show I saw about 6 months ago with some of the typical debunkers - Joe Nickell, Michael Sherman, etc. They were testing a girl who claimed to be able to see through people's skin in order to...
  16. D

To me, the most dishonest aspect of the debunker's tactics was the way (as Stormbreaker described) he pointed out, "Well, here's this huge Dunbarton Bridge right next to where the Beacon Person was standing and there's those huge metal towers that support the electric lines stretching across the...
  17. D

how much practice is too much?

Joe suggests between one and three sessions daily in "Mind Trek", stopping after the first really successful one or doing all three if the first two suck or are just mediocre. I was overly-obsessed with RV when I first started (even more than I am now) and I did 4, sometimes 5 sessions, daily...
  18. D

I saw the episode and I was really disgusted with National Geographic in the end. In truth it wasn't one of Joe's amazing picture-perfect representations of the target - but we shouldn't expect even Joe to be able to do that 100% of the time. And the fact remains that a blind judge (Ed) was...
  19. D

Scrying - and some weird RV experiences

Binkstir, It's kind of hard to describe a lot of recent stuff. It gets pretty convoluted. Some of it is things like rapid-fire synchronicities (one after another), synchronicities inside synchronicities (hard to describe), etc. A lot of seemingless meaningles things. Three nights in a row...
  20. D

Scrying - and some weird RV experiences

Red, Re your space shuttle target: I don't know if your goal is to remote view the single photo - in which case you are precognitively remote viewing your feedback. Or if the photo is just your targeting material, in which case you can expect to perceive things that may not be in the target...