Search results

1. Secret Agent Man

Hypno-RV: Combining Hypnosis and Coordinate Remote Viewing

So last night I did another hypno-RV (catchy isn't it?) session with my wife. I used the same target that I used with my friend and they got a lot of similar details with a few discrepancies. I'm having fun with this so far. More to come, but I'm not sure when. I'll try to post on how...
  2. Secret Agent Man

No, I have not. I am still very, very new to hypnosis. I completed my certification in June, but I have not really done anything with it other than hypnotize my wife once to see if she could meet with her spirit guide and get some useful information. We had some really neat success with that...
  3. Secret Agent Man

Howdy folks. I am still fairly new to Coordinate Remote Viewing. I have just under 10 sessions under my belt, but a lot of reading and research in addition to the limited experience. I'm an engineer by trade and like to figure out how things work. First a little background. I was exposed...
  4. Secret Agent Man

CRV for Research and Development efforts

OK, I've done a little more research. It looks like Sony shut down their ESPER research lab in 1998, where they may have been using RV. I cannot find anything on Apple using RV. Does anybody have anything to reference that gives more detail on how these and other companies are using RV for...
  5. Secret Agent Man

Thanks, that makes sense. I guess I will have to do a better job at proofreading before posting in the future.
  6. Secret Agent Man

Thank you for the great information guys. I was unaware Sony and Apple used RV for R&D... I'm going to look into those links as well. I am still new and have difficulty in Stage 6. I need to develop my basic RV skills first, but this will be great prep work for R&D stuff later. On a side...
  7. Secret Agent Man

Thank you for the feedback. Training to deal with pollution or front loading is definitely something I'd like to do. We have a total of 4 viewers in our group right now with a potential 5th joining soon, so it won't really be necessary to make front loading a priority. There are plenty of...
  8. Secret Agent Man

Hello all. I was learned about the existence of RV through watching the movie 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' when I picked up the DVD at my local library. The tag line in the very beginning of the movie that said "More of this is true than you would believe," caught my attention. I researched...