Search results

1. RedCairo

A New Remote Viewing Database For Weird Targets

Update: I removed my ad-blocker and tried again. So it took me to the complete screen. I clicked 'complete.' Then I clicked 'redo' and it took me to the screen with the numbers. I clicked the next one, and then I clicked 'check.' That appeared to give the 'tasking context' which in this kind of...
  2. RedCairo

A New Remote Viewing Database For Weird Targets

Alright. I registered as redcairo. Maybe I'm too sleepy but I could not figure out how to use it properly. I did go through several links into courses and then coordinates. The sentence about typing -- I wasn't even sure what it meant or where to type. (Could use rewording.) I just wanted to...
  3. RedCairo

Wasp Control.Not a joke.

You might like 'behaving as if the God in all life matters' and 'the Perelandra workbook' by Michaelle Small Wright
  4. RedCairo

Hello, i need help.

It varies by where you are in the session. It varies by the degree of target contact you have which varies both by session and by where you are in it. It can vary by the route the energy is taking through your nervous system, for example for some people sound comes through more strongly when...
  5. RedCairo

The Mandela Effect

Who changed it? I assume only the person who started the thread would be able to. I assume I can. Never tried that actually :) will now. edit: Looks like it worked.
  6. RedCairo

Keeping Hold of The Visual Imagery?

Yes, it's true that imagery is often incorrect. But that is in part because we are a visual culture and we tend to identify it and label it rather than describe it. We are so used to the labels that when you do exercises such as to describe every object around you in a room, I at least found I...
  7. RedCairo

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

I've run into a lot of overlap between metaphysics and viewing, usually by accident, but especially with the chakras. Thanks for the reference Elfrino. We do tend to get a lot of 'wild and wooly' in the RV field of things that aren't much related (except by being "woo" it seems), but when one...
  8. RedCairo

Target pool

Your enthusiasm is appreciated but this would be better taken up in a facebook group Mark. Most viewers won't view for people they don't know, nor care to be ranked publicly. I might add that re: the forum lack of activity? -- you're about five years late. ;-) PJ
  9. RedCairo

Hello?

Thanks jrb, I used to have this but haven't seen it in a long time. I forgot daz would surely have it on his site.
  10. RedCairo

Hello?

Thanks JRB. Where is McNear's manual?
  11. RedCairo

Perceptual Gardening in the Fields of Popular Science — Quantum Entanglement, Non-Locality and the Psi Question

Lovely article. Aside from one paragraph that contradicted all the rest of it, that was really an excellent "attempt to keep it real".
  12. RedCairo

What things would you like to dowse?

Hmmn, that's an idea. Indoor/outdoor sorts of things as well perhaps. Such info is not always available, or singular, or obvious, but sometimes it is.
  13. RedCairo

What things would you like to dowse?

I am doing a really massive review, discard and upgrade of both TKR and the Dojo Psi's target/task collections. I'm adding a lot more metadata to each, for viewing, administration, and dowsing. The dowsing categories that already existed were: Temporal (date/time) Locational (place) each of...
  14. RedCairo

Target

Er... no worries. Not mad. :-)
  15. RedCairo

Is it possible to astral project into the future? If so, how? Would it be considered a form of ARV?

Astral projection (or out of body experiences aka OBE) is awesome, but even in the most ordinary of circumstances -- the here and now of the room your body is in -- the state of mind and perception is pretty offbeat. I'd think that perceptual state would just add a ton of noise and...
  16. RedCairo

Question about ARV interference

This is one of those things... viewing is all about intent, but that includes attention and expectation bound with it. It becomes one of those things where everything can affect a view, but nothing has to affect it. So it really comes down to the viewer in the end, whether any detail 'prevents'...
  17. RedCairo

Target

Specifically where and when will you be providing feedback? :-) Viewers usually need to feel fairly sure of their tasker and feedback before bothering with tasks from strangers. (Some do! But it helps to be clear in advance.)
  18. RedCairo

Q: Targets we post on TKR

I just put TANDEM into beta-test in the dojo, and once it's clear, I will clone it for a SOLO version. I took the window gallery out of the dojo eons ago but would like to put it back. Before I can do this, I'm resurrecting pieces of Taskerbot, an old project that was all about tasking...