13:30 LST Helpful To Your RV?

Don_Williams

I tracked the LST for hundreds of my sessions over the last couple years and, regardless of what the scientific research is suggesting, 13:30 LST doesn't seem to be the best time for me to remote view. There doesn't seem to be the big rise in accuracy that statistics suggest should occur. Actually, around 21:00 or 22:00 has worked out to be the most accurate time for me.

I have noticed, however that what some call the psi deadzone - around 18:00 or 18:30 - does seem to negatively impact my results, as would be expected.

Has anyone else tracked their sessions as regards local sidereal time and if so, what have your results been? This has bothered me for some time now. Am I just an RV oddball or what? lol.

A related issue is geomagnetic flux. I have correlated an increase in accuracy with a quiet geomagnetic field and maybe more to the point - to a very slow solar wind speed. An exceptionally high solar wind speed seems to be a good environment as well. As a suggestion, we might add a link to a site showing the current geomagnetic field and the solar wind speed among the free tools links.
Don

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Well I don't have a statistical data base to objectively work from, only my personal anecdotal experience which is as follows. About a year or so back I was doing several sessions per day, pretty much every day, and also was able to work sessions whenever I chose. For about 6 months I made sure at least one of those sessions was done during the suggested LST time frame. The first couple of sessions done during this "special" time seemed a bit better than normal, but that quickly dropped off and I attributed it to something akin to doing something new which always seems to produce better results the first couple times. Which from my readings is not an uncommon occurance in the Psi field. After this initial newness was gone it didn't seem to have any effect that I could notice and I did this for about 6 months.

What did seem to help, as far as when to do a session more than anything else for me was as follows. I had a room and place where I do most all my work. I would keep that desk area all set up with my target reference number, pen, paper, etc all set up just perfect. Whenever I felt I was in just the right frame of mind and mood to do a session all I had to do was step into the room shut the door and do it, everything was sitting there all set and ready to go. I'm using the past tense here in that I did have to take a real job several months back and don't have the luxury of time as I did before. Now it's do it when you can or can make the time available and you just live with it and do the session regardless of the pressures there at the moment. Geez I hate workin....

Best regards,
Gene

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
>>I would keep that desk area all set up with my target reference number, pen, paper, etc all set up just perfect. Whenever I felt I was in just the right frame of mind and mood to do a session all I had to do was step into the room shut the door and do it, >>

Hi Gene,
Yeah, same here i was initially fascinated with the lST thing but madE a decision that i really did not want
to be held back or influenced by when or where
i decide to RV.
I think i made the right choice in the end.
One thing that does interest me and MAY be
worth looking into is solar activity, sunspots etc to
see if this affects the RVing process in some way.
Anyone else heard about this ?

Peace,
Tunde

Glyn

Hi Don

Has anyone else tracked their sessions as regards local sidereal time and if so, what have your results been?  This has bothered me for some time now.  Am I just an RV oddball or what? lol.
No you are not an oddball, or if you are then I am one too ;-). I have been tracking my sessions for quite some time now, and I gather data on quite a few things that I believe may affect my RV 'performance'.

Like you, my jury is still out about sidereal time 13:30 working for me, but there does seem to be a slight difference.

You mentioned solar wind speed, and I have been checking that too after doing my sessions, and when it is round about about 400 I (seem) to have had better correlation with the target. Also, I record my confidence level , and mood, and on all those sessions where I have felt more confident about results (and I ask myself that question before each session).....well the SWS has been around that level. Now that may be pure coincidence of course, and my pool is too small at the moment to be sure.

Another thing....all my life 'something' has affected me. It actually seems as if my brain processing speeds up under certain conditions. It is hard to describe, but it seems as if my thinking is a lot faster and clearer and 'cleaner', and I am more sociable and 'alive' with high enthusiasm for life. For instance things like mental arithmetic (which I am not good at anyway ;-)), come easier sometimes, and I can actually read aloud faster and without tripping over my words; it is a definite thing with me. It doesn't involve depression or anything like that....just processing speed.

I know that all sort of things can affect how someone functions on a mental level, but I do know, after having spent 50+ years in the same brain that there could be a connection with the weather.......and it is not just a sunny day, or light level even....it just has to be 'right' somehow. Heck, it may even have something to do with magnetic field...I wish everytime I had felt top notch that I had noted down these things.

Of course there are lots of other things that affect the brain; especially with women, but no, this is something else that I have become increasingly aware of since I've started to RV.

Anyone else know what I mean, and maybe tied it to the weather and goodness knows what else? It just seems so logical to me that when the brain is functioning better then psi processing would probably be better too.

When I have a large enough pool I'll do a comparison and see what comes out, but of course different people could be affected by different things.

Interesting subject Don.

Kind regards,
Glyn

Don_Williams

Thanks for the responses, guys.

Tunde, you mentioned sun spots. When the sun acts up, when there are solar flares, sun spots, etc. it means there are basically "storms" od some sort on the sun. These effect the solar wind speed. The solar wind will increase or decrease in speed or/also there will be changes in the density of solar particles hitting the earth. Greg K - with the fascinating ARV website - was the first I saw to mention this. I've noticed a bigger correlation with solar effects (which in turn effect the earths' geomagnetic field) than I have with anything else in my personal results.

I think what Gene mentioned is important too. Having a set place to do your RV really helps, especially in the beginning. It allows you a place to return to time and time again where everything that you can control is always the same. Since so much of RV deals with ephemereal, subtle factors, it helps to keep everything in your immediate environment constant and consistent. Although if you want to learn to RV in other places, you must eventually put small changes in place.

Hi Glyn. I know what you mean about that certain frame of mind where everything seems to come easier, the mind seems to work faster, and everything is just generally more effortless. It feels like we just have energy to spare. Have you noticed any correlation with these times and your RV results? I wonder if there's any way to induce this state to any degree.
Don

Glyn

Hi Don,

I know what you mean about that certain frame of mind where everything seems to come easier, the mind seems to work faster, and everything is just generally more effortless.  It feels like we just have energy to spare.  Have you noticed any correlation with these times and your RV results?  I wonder if there's any way to induce this state to any degree.
Yes I have, but  that's all it is, just something I've noticed .... rather than my having any data to prove it to myself. I could kick myself for not recording this sort of thing all along the line. Still, it's not too late, hopefully I'll be around a while yet  :).

There's a sort of quiet gentleness, to that mood too, I have noticed; a kind of serenity......which is interesting, because I am reading 'The Field' by Lynn McTaggart at the moment..which I highly recommend.. and in the chapter 'Sharing Dreams' she talks about the experiments of William Braud and others

A state where people 'tune out' of the normal world and pick up  information in the 'Field' that is appropriate to others..."as if it were their own"......and  then the comment that "The ordinary boundary of separateness is crossed".

Sounds really familiar doesn't it?  ;D. From what I have picked up so far it appears that going into a relaxed state with the 'understanding' that all is connected, and then trying (gently) to 'resonate' with what you are wishing to gain information about, or influence, may actually help.

Years ago when I was taught ERV by a girl named Terri, she told me that very thing, over and over....vibrate with it, match with it, get in tune with it, or words to that affect.  Heck! I wish I had listened to that part more closely...I thought talk about 'vibrating' with something was a bit 'New Agey', but I've since learned that it is unwise to ridicule or dismiss things out of hand just because they may sound 'cheesy'...they may not be.

My teacher learned ERV herself from one Gene 'Kincaid' who was connected to the military RV program, although I don't know to what extent, so perhaps he taught her that. Maybe she is here and can tell us herself.

Do read 'The Field' Don; if you haven't already, ..and anyone else who is interested. It's a bit of an eye-opener, and whether or not you agree with the thinking, it contains a lot of  interesting 'psi' research history too.

Kind regards,
Glyn

Don_Williams

Howdy Glyn,
That's the third or fourth time that book has come to my attention in the past week! Talk about synchronicity! I was at a book store last weekend, somone bumped into me in the aisle, and I knocked that very book off the shelves! I noticed the title as I put it back on the shelf. Then someone mentioned it to me several days later! And now you've recommeded it. I'll get it and read it as soon as I can. I think I'm being told something here...I better pay attentiopn, lol. Thanks!
Don