2008 U.S. Presidential Elections - Predictions

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Notice how no one can predict who will be president before the finel 2 candidates are nominated.  ::)

Come on then  where are your sessions viewers.?
Ive done one session so far but need to do 2 more
(one ARV and another hopefully tasked to me at some point)
will post one of mine soon although i wouldnt put any money
on it for obvious reasons)

Please only post your Psychic or RV predictions
absoultely NO politics.

In the meantime here are uk odds for the winner
(US members dont bother looking at this site as
your govt does not allow americans to bet online  ;D)

http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/buildcoupon.asp?couponchoice=PO407741

Regardos,

T

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Ahem.

http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=rvgenl;action=display;num=1129797311;start=0

I submitted this particular RV prediction over a year ago.

Marv :)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how psi works. A couple elections ago, when I was totally ignorant of politics of the moment, I dreamed that this particular senator was going to resign, and run for president, and win by a landslide. I didn't even know who he was (I was really living in a cave media-wise at the time). As it turned out, that senator DID resign, DID run for president. And lost, LOL! So... er... why the heck I would dream he won (let alone by such a margin), which was so wrong, when the other parts were so right, I have NO idea. I have a lot of psi-based dreams, and usually I have a gut feeling when one is a 'real world impending' thing, but I blew it on that one.

Unfortunately I can't just go view that target now that I'm thinking about it lol! I'll have to have taskerbot or someone blind task it to me over the next year or however long it is between now and the next election.

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Getting clearly accurate psi data, yet having a part of that or even all of that that is given/received being wrong... Having wrestled with ARV for some time I really ponder the reasons for this.. I've heard it stated, even by some luminaries that I sincerely respect, that "displacement" ie going to the wrong target is caused almost solely by the viewer actually seeing both targets at some point, but honestly I just don't buy that for a number of reasons I won't go into at this point. What it seems to me is that either your subconcious, or "the matrix", or you concious, or something just gives you accurate psi data, yet data that is wrong.. I swear it's like the psi gods just like to play little jokes on you at times..

It's funny how psi works. A couple elections ago, when I was totally ignorant of politics of the moment, I dreamed that this particular senator was going to resign, and run for president, and win by a landslide. I didn't even know who he was (I was really living in a cave media-wise at the time). As it turned out, that senator DID resign, DID run for president. And lost, LOL! So... er... why the heck I would dream he won (let alone by such a margin), which was so wrong, when the other parts were so right, I have NO idea. I have a lot of psi-based dreams, and usually I have a gut feeling when one is a 'real world impending' thing, but I blew it on that one.

Unfortunately I can't just go view that target now that I'm thinking about it lol!  I'll have to have taskerbot or someone blind task it to me over the next year or however long it is between now and the next election.

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
hmmm
intersting shift-in-odds since I last posted the same link ;)

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Latest Prediction comes from Aaron Donahue ;)

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/jamesdonahuesstories/id295.html

Bear in mind he correctly predicted Bush to win in the last election two years prior to the last election when most were
tipping kerry to win so if this one come off It would be
a major surprise IMO.

Edwards is currently 7-1 to win, personaly I cant see
how he is going to win. Bookies are often right in these
matters.

T

andy2001

Latest Prediction comes from Aaron Donahue  ;)

T
7-1 just to get the Democratic nomination with betfair

http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=2839755&ex=1&origin=MRL

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
7-1 just to get the Democratic nomination with betfair

http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=2839755&ex=1&origin=MRL
Now aint that interesting lol
Thanks for the tip andy however
Unless something catastrophic happens with hillarys campaigne
I can't see how he can turn this around. I wonder what's the odds are on gulliani winning the republican nomination ?

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
These latest odds look very weird
How come obama is rated so highly ???

Hilary Clinton 2.10

Barack Obama 4.50

Rudolph Giuliani 7.00

Mitt Romney 13.00

Al Gore 13.00

John Mc Cain 13.00

John Edwards 15.00

Fred Thompson 17.00

Ron Paul 26.00

Chris Dodd 26.00

Bill Richardson 34.00

Joe Biden 41.00

Sam Brownback 51.00

Dennis Kuchinich 51.00

Tom Tancredo 67.00

Wesley Clark 67.00

Mike Gravel 81.00

James Gilmore Iii 101.00

Duncan Hunter 101.00

George Pataki 101.00

Chuck Hagel 101.00

Mike Huckabee 101.00

Tommy Thompson 101.00

Newt Gingrich 101.00

blackcat

Seems OK to me. Obama has been getting tons of buzz in the papers in the US. He is a popular up and comer and hasn't made any bad mistakes or strident enemies. He's been in the papers as a major contender. I don't claim to understand how one person out of many floats to the top of the pool, but he has. Perhaps other countries haven't talked much about him because he hasn't really done much. He's just got the 'buzz' is all. Sometimes that can make it easier because of less enemies. Like for Hilary Clinton, for some reason, many conservatives just really really really hate her with an ungodly passion. She's very polarizing. However, I think that the dems would have to do something stupid or the reps would have to be really brilliant in order for the dems to not win this next election. And so far I haven't seen anything brilliant from the reps.

Bush is really unpopular and bad news just seems to keep coming for him, like this latest with Libby being sentenced to prison. And the Iraq prob is like an albatross on his neck. I would not be surprised if whomever gets the dem nomination will get the presidency just because of the beleagured state of the reps right now. Heck, in the last election for congressional seats, sometimes a very poor dem candidate won even though the rep candidate was better. There was just that much backlash against the reps. Some reps that were running were even begging people to look at them just as good people and not as republicans! IMO, it will be hard for the dems to not win the next presidency.

-Eva

Quiss

Ahem...
Shoo, back to the RV/prediction corner of this thread and away from that wacky political stuff.

I vote for Reagan

Black_OPS_Agent

Latest Prediction comes from Aaron Donahue  ;)

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/jamesdonahuesstories/id295.html

Bear in mind he  correctly predicted Bush to win in the last election two years prior to the last election when most were
tipping kerry to win so if this one come off It would be
a major surprise IMO.

matters.

T

MR Donahue has changed his tune.
It appears Edwards has 'sold out' ;D

http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/radioaaron/id116.html

katzenhai2

Ambassador
MR Donahue has changed his tune.
It appears Edwards has 'sold out'
LOL, what a nice prediction. ;D
When the future change by itself without interception of the RVer, why then view the future at all? Makes no sense to me if Aaron believes that.

blackcat

Looks like Donahue might be the sell out in this one. We'll see though. The election isn't over yet!

Oh and Quiss, you are right, that was veering off topic. I however made no statements about who I thought SHOULD win. I don't even know who well be chosen from the parties yet. I was simply going by the well publicized opinion polls and made statements according to strategies and situations that are well known. I personally think it's sad that the public failed to look at the qualities of the individual candidates and instead allowed their opinion of someone else determine that they would vote for an inferior candidate just because he was from a different party than the person that was unpopular.

The current popularity of various parties will wax and wane over time just as it always has. For a while there, the reps were riding high and now the dems are riding high. This is not a political statement so much as an observation. Anyone who waits until the dems pick their candidate and then 'psychically' predicts that person will be the next prez, in my opinion, is not really having to be all that psychic!

-Eva

pink

I'm predicting that we won't have elections in 2008. Instead we will have a terrorist attack on something (maybe the Capital), our current President enacts Marshal Law and cancels elections indefinitely. In the mean time we go to war with Iran.

:-X

But you didn't hear it from me.

Or Giuliani wins the election, if we have them.

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
I'm predicting that we won't have elections in 2008. Instead we will have a terrorist attack on something (maybe the Capital), our current President enacts Marshal Law and cancels elections indefinitely. In the mean time we go to war with Iran.

:-X

But you didn't hear it from me.

Or Giuliani wins the election, if we have them.
No american would buy that story even if it did happen lol ;D

Ive got a feeling giuliani will win it but definetly not obama ::)

T

Quiss

As much as we'd all like to live in a perfect world of happiness and equality, do you think that America is ready for a) a woman president or b) a non-white one?
Inevitable, for sure, but the hillbilly voter set is a huge one ;D

Disclaimer - The question is purely speculative and of a sociological nature. The world 'hillbillies' was used to avoid any reference to particular religious, ideological, or political groups. No offense intended to any and all actual hillbillies present.

Vote for Arnold!

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Predictions are the topic, Im gonna go with Hillary !
simple because of health care reform .

People are fickle and , the fact that Obama rhymes with Osama.. may influence the uneducated.

Eddie Murphy did  a comical version of a movie about politics and the fact of what a name means to voters.. it was as real as any documentary Ive ever seen!