40+ weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
If I'm reading that right it is currently in the black though, yes?

All these things are EXPERIMENTS. Results are all just "information" -- which is a good thing, no matter what the result. It provides you feedback on what you're doing!

Of course if it's your money I'm sure the outcome seems a little less objective LOL! ;D :D

Thanks again for sharing.

PJ

IgorG

Not in black. U can see on chart it is close to 200, actually 160 euro in profit. Figures and balance status also presented in my excel image on one of my previous posts
--- correction: sorry I didn't know of american expression "in the black" means in profit

BIG props to Igor for doing this and putting it on teh line.

That said, I do wonder about these types of situations. Does the project manager's intent to publicize results/"prove it" alter the success of viewing/project as a whole? Maybe if the intent is focused on getting it right (thus publicizing absent) help to make the betting more successful...?!

IgorG

RVTrainee001 said:
That said, I do wonder about these types of situations. Does the project manager's intent to publicize results/"prove it" alter the success of viewing/project as a whole? Maybe if the intent is focused on getting it right (thus publicizing absent) help to make the betting more successful...?!
I don't see significant change in data (improvement or declines) since public posting comparing to group's data over the years.

tbone

Are you using real money or a practice account? That might make a difference as well.

"In the black" is an accounting term that means profitable, as opposed to "in the red" which means losing money, from the days when red ink was used to show losses and black ink was used to show profit.

So it looks like you are "in the black".

I have bought your ARV program but haven't found time to use it yet.

IgorG

tbone said:
Are you using real money or a practice account? That might make a difference as well.

"In the black" is an accounting term that means profitable, as opposed to "in the red" which means losing money, from the days when red ink was used to show losses and black ink was used to show profit.

So it looks like you are "in the black".

I have bought your ARV program but haven't found time to use it yet.
Ok. Thanks. Didn't know of that american term ;)
It is real money.
Hmmmm... don't know who you are under that nickname :) Thanks for purchase

IgorG

And BTW, we are looking for a viewer or two to join us in the group. We have lots of passes lately, so it has been slow. Prereq is to have interest in Forex and have ARV experience. U can contact me via email or via my web-contact form (URL in my sig)

IgorG

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 31: Up direction

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD Up trade direction
Execute at 11:30 AM CT (17:30 CET), March 20 2018
Then wait for live close_trade_email

Best regards,
Igor

IgorG

Hello,

EURNZD trade in "UP" direction which was opened at 11:30 AM CT 20180320 was an ARV hit.
Trade resulted as a 36 pips winning trade and 184 EUR was won.

So far pure ARV hit rate 55.6% while so called "hybrid intellectual+ARV" win-rate is 71.4%

(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 6 hours ahead of CT) -- attached image

Summary: attached image

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

IgorG

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 32: Up direction

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD Up trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, March 27 2018

Best regards,
Igor

IgorG

Hello,

The EURNZD trade in "UP" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180327 was an ARV hit.
Trade resulted as a 35 pips winning trade and 184 EUR was won.

So far pure ARV hit rate 57% while so called "hybrid of intellectual+ARV" win-rate is 72%

(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 6 hours ahead of CT) : attached see below

Summary: attached see below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

IgorG

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 33: Up direction

Event description:
Forex, GBPAUD Up trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, April 3 2018

Best regards,
Igor

IgorG

P7B PsiFX - Event 33 - close trade
The GBP/AUD trade was closed automatically by my system (in the night) after a full 100% recovery for a 1 pip win.

IgorG

Hello,

The GBPAUD trade in "UP" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180403 was an ARV miss.
Trade was full recovered (100%) and closed by system for a 1 pip win. No loss taken except rollover fee.
(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 7 hours ahead of CT) --atttached

Summary: atttached

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

IgorG

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 34: Pass

Event description:
Forex, GBPAUD at 10:30 AM CT, April 10 2018

Best regards,
Igor

IgorG