• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Viewers! As you see, we have brand new software for our forum! More changes to the display coming over the next couple of weeks. -- PJ

40+ weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration

Was unable to post this on time as this Forum was offline or something yesterday....

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 36: Down

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD Down trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, April 24 2018
Then wait for live close_trade_email

Best regards,
Igor

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Sorry about that, the DNS propagation following the move to a new server had a lag in some regions. Some wonky stuff happened with the user table so there may be some anomalies, it'll take me a couple of weeks to have more time to find/buy/install a few nice themes and custom titles. Lots of good options for private groups in this software though.

I admire that you're being so consistent about this! And most people don't take the trouble to share with everyone for the record. We sure need more of that field-wide. Thanks for that.

PJ

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 36: Down

Event description:
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, April 24 2018

Best regards,
Igor

P7B PsiFX - Event 37 - close trade
Close GBPAUD trade now/ASAP for around 45 pips of profit. Trade was auto closed by my TP order

Hello,

The GBPAUD trade in "Down" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180502 was an ARV hit.
The winning trade was extended by 29% and profit of 263 EUR was taken.
(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 7 hours ahead of CT)

--image attached below

Summary:--image attached below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 38: Pass

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD at 10:30 AM CT, May 8 2018

Best regards,
Igor

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 39: Down

Event description:
Forex, GBPAUD Down trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, May 15 2018

Best regards,
Igor

P7B group - PsiFX event 39 - Trade result
Hello,

The GBPAUD trade in "Down" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180515 was an ARV miss.
Trade was recovered by 74% and small loss was taken based on automatic close-after-recovery market order when I was sleeping, although the price recovered 100% later.

(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 7 hours ahead of CT) --image attached below

Summary:--image attached below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 40: Up

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD Up trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, May 22 2018

Best regards,
Igor

P7B group - PsiFX event 40 - Trade result
Hello,

The EURNZD trade in "Up" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180522 was an ARV hit.
Trade profit was also extended by 28% and extra profit made for a total of 252 EUR win.
(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 7 hours ahead of CT) -image attached below

Summary: -image attached below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 41: Down

Event description:
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, May 29 2018

Best regards,
Igor

UPDATE: inserting result here, because I forgot to include it at the day of this trade:
"The EURNZD trade in "Down" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180529 was an ARV miss.
However, with my Hybrid-ARV method the trade was recovered 100% and no financial loss taken, but 2 pips was won."

Status image attached

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 41: Down

Event description:
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, May 29 2018

Best regards,
Igor

How can we subscribe to your mail list ? Does is come with buying the ARV Studio software ?

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 42: Pass

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD at 10:30 AM CT, June 5 2018

Best regards,
Igor