• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Viewers! As you see, we have brand new software for our forum! More changes to the display coming over the next couple of weeks. -- PJ

40+ weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
I looked at the images Igor but I wasn't sure: when is the end of this series? And are you currently up or down in the total amount?

PJ (RC)

I looked at the images Igor but I wasn't sure: when is the end of this series? And are you currently up or down in the total amount?
PJ (RC)
My images should be very clear (that's the point -- to have all trades transparent) and you can see the total amount in my last "status.png" image (it is under event/trade 41). Total amount is under row "Balance" on that image. €883.
I don't know when it will end.. it will not end... this is something I do here in public among with other arv/trading.
ARV 4 life :)

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 45: Up

Event description:
Forex, GBPAUD Up trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, July 3 2018
Then wait for live close_trade_email

Best regards,
Igor

Hello,

The GBPAUD trade in "Up" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180703 was an ARV miss.
However, with my Hybrid ARV trading system, the trade was recovered 100% and no financial loss taken, but 2.2 pips was won.
Hybrid ARV trading system produces additional winning percentage to ANY ARV accuracy. In this case it adds 24% long term on top of ARV accuracy alone, which is highly significant and profitable.
https://www.dojopsi.info/forum/inde...ns-and-live-forex-signals-demonstration.9791/
1: table/picture attached below

Summary:
2: table/picture attached below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 47: Up

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD Up trade direction
Execute at 10:30 AM CT, July 17 2018
Then wait for live close_trade_email

Best regards,
Igor

Hello,

The EURNZD trade in "Up" direction which was opened at 10:30 AM CT 20180717 was an ARV miss.
However, with my Hybrid ARV trading system, the trade was recovered 100% and no financial loss taken (1.3 pip win), except a rollover fee to the broker.
Hybrid ARV trading system produces additional winning percentage to ANY ARV accuracy. In this case it adds 26% long term on top of ARV accuracy alone, which is highly significant and profitable.
https://www.dojopsi.info/forum/inde...ns-and-live-forex-signals-demonstration.9791/

I may be selling my Hybrid ARV trading system in autumn, for more info contact me.

(Note: time on a chart below is in my CEST timezone which is 7 hours ahead of CT)
-Image 1 attached below

Summary: image 2 attached below

Best regards,
Igor

Attachments