• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

40+ weeks ARV Forex predictions and live Forex signals demonstration

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Thanks. Yeah, I do know ARV. In my early days I was sure this was the answer to the universe, but I sucked at evaluation. The viewing part is no harder it seems to me but evaluation was a nightmare for me especially on my own work. This is one reason I am so impressed at your progress! Nothing like landing face-down in the dirt while doing something to make me appreciate someone else actually succeeding! :) But re: horses vs. silver, I think that it is POSSIBLE that event which is catalyst for the target selection/outcome may have some effect on something. Not saying I know what. I just tend to think it's all energy and there's no hard edges, so everything can affect everything else at least a little. (I guess I should add "If you let it" since intent seems to be the determinor for a lot of other things better known. Whether it can override everything, at least directly, I don't know yet.) PJ

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
What did Greg K win two world records in?
Howdy you. Human-powered motion. This is from wiki:
Greg Kolodziejzyk (born March 10, 1961) is a Canadian cyclist who has held several world records on recumbent bicycles and pedal-powered boats.[1][2]
As of 2008, he holds the following records under the sanction of the International Human Powered Vehicle Association and Guinness Book of World Records:
  • Thursday, July 20 travelling 1,041.25 km (647.00 mi) beating Axel Fehlau's previous record of 1021.36 km from 1995 setting a new official International Human Powered Vehicle Association,[3] and Guinness world record for the most distance traveled by human power in 24 hours on land.[4][5][6]
  • Thursday, July 20 cycling for 23 hours 2 minutes, Kolodziejzyk completed fastest mega-meter (1000 km time trial) setting an International Human Powered Vehicle Association world record[4]
  • On September 8, 2008, Kolodziejzyk pedaled a human powered boat 245.16 km (152.34 mi) in 24 hours around a rectangular course on Whitefish Lake in Montana setting a new official International Human Powered Vehicle Association, and Guinness world record for the most distance traveled by human power in 24 hours on water.

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 51: PASS

Event description:
Forex, EURNZD PASS. No trade,
at 10:30 AM CT, August 28 2018

Best regards,
Igor

Hello,

Prediction for P7B group - PsiFX Event 52: PASS

Event description:
Forex, USDCAD PASS. No trade,
at 10:30 AM CT, September 4 2018

Best regards,
Igor

Can you tell me how much you earned?
Sorry my ridiculous question.
Look at the earnings/profits chart here: https://www.dojopsi.info/forum/inde...e-forex-signals-demonstration.9791/post-63256
Profit figure is small, but also the initial investment was small. If one does this with initial investment of let say $50K then over 1 year period one could earn $10K if one does 2 trades per month on average. 2 trades per month makes this very slow going. I did other projects with 1 trade per work day which makes 20-22 trades per month which then would enable at least $5k per month