A New Remote Viewing Database For Weird Targets

monadmantis

For those who are interested, I've created a website in the spirit of Dr. Courtney Brown's Farsight Institute (although I am not affiliated with him) that is based on remote viewing well-known "weird" targets.

It's at www.exopsychic.com

Hope to hear your thoughts.

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Alright. I registered as redcairo.

Maybe I'm too sleepy but I could not figure out how to use it properly. I did go through several links into courses and then coordinates.

The sentence about typing -- I wasn't even sure what it meant or where to type. (Could use rewording.) I just wanted to get feedback, but when I clicked complete to go straight to feedback it said 0%.

(Also: ad-blocker software appears to interfere with some functionality, at least in firefox.)

Maybe a brief bullet point list on the screen that tells people how to go through it would help.

I love the idea, and every free project that contributes to remote viewing blind targets is a good thing I totally support.

If you don't offer targets with feedback without requiring they give you their data though, it may not get a lot of play, for various reasons.

Honestly, I think it's a great idea, and I bet you put a lot of work into collecting the targets and setting that up, and I know what that's like.

I'm not sure if the courses theme/middleware you are using for this is ideal. I think your idea and hard work deserve better. There might be other training or assessment formats, if you're looking for something prepackaged, that would handle the idea more elegantly and intuitively.

Best,
PJ

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Update: I removed my ad-blocker and tried again. So it took me to the complete screen. I clicked 'complete.' Then I clicked 'redo' and it took me to the screen with the numbers. I clicked the next one, and then I clicked 'check.' That appeared to give the 'tasking context' which in this kind of tasking is operating as feedback and link/guide to further feedback.

I like the tasking approach though -- a paragraph of info with a link to more info.