Aaron Donahue and numbers

snorble

What's the story with this guy? I just listened to his appearance on Coast to Coast from years ago. Quite an entertaining fellow, making some bold claims about remote viewing numbers and dates. Supposedly he was using some formula from a book by Alestair Crowley that allowed him to RV numbers using relationships. I see he was apparently a rather unpleasant person, but regardless, was there ever anything to his RV'ing of numbers or dates? The idea of viewing relationships seems to have some merit, like this number is bigger than that number, rather than the abstract symbol that represents the concept of a number.

https://youtu.be/1MhobqgEoSk

Snorble,

Some years ago, AD claimed he won some lotteries. May even have shown a ticket or two.

He used a formula based on 666 and pi and something else. I have it somewhere around here. I tried his method and it didn't produce results. But I found you needed some info to start that he didn't provide.

He became a Luciferian, whatever that is, changed his name...sort of faded from the scene. But he posts his predictions from time to time, e.g. today on a Facebook RV page. Sounded like Nostradamus but he claimed it was a hit, a double hit actually.

Jon

mscir

Jon K said:
<snip>
He used a formula based on 666 and pi and something else. I have it somewhere around here. I tried his method and it didn't produce results. But I found you needed some info to start that he didn't provide.
<snip>
Jon
If you come across that formula would you consider posting it here? I'd like to see that.

x x/p+c x/p-c x+c/p x-c/p Michigan daily lottery evening of 5/22/03
Aaron D. 286 757 -575 303 -121 Winning number was 8, 6, 4
268 751 -581 297 -127 p = pi = 3.14159
826 929 -403 475 51 c = 666
862 940 -392 486 62 x = number remote viewed
628 866 -466 412 -12
682 883 -449 429 5
One winner

Note: The above is from an old Excel file I have. It is what AD claimed he did to get one winner. A few years ago, I see!
The question is where do you get x from? I don't recall that he ever posted about that; but perhaps I just don't remember. He has (or at any rate recently had) a web site. You could ask him. Possibly you use whatever method you want to RV the "seed number" which is then plugged into the formulas. I don't recall that AD ever explained why he used pi and 666. He did say that he had experimented quite a bit to come up with this set of formulas.

snorble

It looks like if you take this approach, where you take the 6 permutations of x (286, 268, 628, 682, 826, 862) and the 4 additional computer values, that gives 30 values (5 * 6). In the example you gave, the winner was not the correct order, but one of the 6 permutations of the numbers drawn. So to play this system you would need to purchase 30 * 6 tickets, or 180 of the numbers, meaning you will win 18% of the time by chance alone.

fletch

As it happens I've read pretty much everything I could find written by Crowley, which wasn't that much. I don't recall numbers or numeric formula's being discussed. Chaos Majick yes. Numbers and formula's,,, no. Was anything I read useful or realistic? Not to me.

Snorble,

I don't follow that.

AD shows a box win, so the order of the numbers doesn't matter.

As I understand it, you don't bet the seed number, only the numbers resulting from the formulas. I count twenty of those that have three digits in them. So you place twenty bets (in this example) and you get one box win.

Still, twenty 3-digit numbers is a lot to bet each time unless you get hits often enough to make it worth while.

I looked into this, tried various seed numbers, etc. For me, it did not work.

Jon

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhh AD...

You know, it's clear that I am
a) getting old, and
b) have been around this field way too long,
because I no longer feel embarrassment-for-RV and my eyes rolling up in my head when he comes up, but I actually feel humor and even a weird sort of almost affection -- for lots of people that at one point I wanted to throw rocks at and felt so frustrated about and now they just seem like gentle entertainment.

Bear in mind we are talking about a man who once went on international radio and said he shaved his head to look more like a -- er, men's body part. That was at least seven years ago or so. Some things stay in the memory more than others...

The Firedocs quotable quotes file in the RV Humor section, very dated now, has something related to him in it I think, hang on... hey he via his dad (a 1-man PR/marketing effort on AD's behalf) actually had three entries. Surprised it wasn't more. :)

Since [Aaron] Donahue remote viewed human origins and learned that Lucifer is our real progenitor, the two have split over differences in religion. ... Worse than that, the angelic energies are using this rift in a last-ditch effort to silence Aaron once and for all.

James Donahue
April 3, 2003
The Mind of James Donahue website
about the parting of ways of his son Aaron and Ed Dames

Aaron, through his work in alpha numerics, found a way to see lottery numbers in advance of the number draw. ... Aaron considered writing a book explaining how he sees lottery numbers. ... He realized that personal greed was overwhelming the world. Rather than peace and love, the people wanted money. He consequently destroyed all of his papers and data and abandoned the book.

James Donahue
November 26, 2001
James Donahue website
about why his son can win the lotto and teach others (but is not doing much of either apparently).

If the CIA, ATF, FBI and US Military really wanted help, why didn't they go to Major Dames at TRV Institute and ask for it?

James Donahue
November 26, 2001
James Donahue website
about how the government call for psychic help had to be bogus because they hadn't asked his son's RV team (Dames, Donahue and Bonsall)
That reminds me there is also a quip about him in the 'new meanings for old RV' terms file:

MRV - Mwaahaahaaha! RV. The soundtrack in my head that plays every time I read anything Aaron Donahue has written. [Hey. This goes with our 'monster mash' theme song!]

Really he was fun. Moving on:

Once I finally gave up on 'RV in public' and in fact decided that its adoption by the public was actually probably a bad idea (because I consider it inherently destabilizing), I got a vastly better sense of humor about the amount of craziness in this field. Now the only thing that tends to disappoint me are the protocol things -- when good-intent from new people costs them tons and then bites the dust for them and RV both because they were pointedly mis-taught for example, as I see it. Or when someone doing something very public that could be so good, has to go complicate it in some way that is more harm than help and prevents the great potential from being reached as I see it. But aside from that, the borderlines in the field actually add a lot of color and humor to things -- and I have always felt that the important thing was people who were genuinely serious about viewing, period. Even if they were crazy. If they were seriously working it, well, more power to them. Try not to take RV down with you but hey... if its reputation is already on the ground in shreds, what is there left to lose.

[quote author=fletch]
As it happens I've read pretty much everything I could find written by Crowley, which wasn't that much.[/quote]
I don't think I've read everything, but most things, although I haven't seen the stuff OTO HQ probably has. He may have been a flippin weirdo with a lot of issues but I related to him a lot (not counting the heavy dreams and some visions that led me to and through his stuff). I nearly pre-channeled chapters of "Magick Without Tears" and I thought his autobiography (Confessions -- a tome) was great. He was very intelligent and very accomplished in some ways. His alpinist records stood into fairly modern times.

I am truly in love with Thoth Tarot which I use as a jungian-ish meditation prop. The symbolism is ridiculously 'on' for some things but if the Book of Thoth is the extent of the explanation about it then there is a lot more there than he consciously realized.

I don't recall numbers or numeric formula's being discussed. Chaos Majick yes. Numbers and formula's,,, no. Was anything I read useful or realistic? Not to me.
For something like RV? Never ran across such things in what I've read of his stuff. For other stuff, I found a lot of his writing interesting and some of it useful. And some not, heh -- but I temper a lot of that with some understanding that between his crazy childhood, and being fairly young with some of the writings, and being a serious asthmatic which back then was prescribed things like heroin, the poor guy had some issues.

I once met the Abramelin entity for invisibility, which makes me think of the story of AC sneaking through a restaurant thinking he was invisible, which I swear strikes me as the most hilarious thing ever. I didn't think (as I told the AE) that I could pull it off on my own, even though he was showing me how I had the "divided attention" required down from other things.

PJ

fletch

The last AC book I read was around 15 years ago and don't recall the title of it. I know I read most if not all of his titles in about a year or so. I do have to point out that I'm not even remotely interested in poetry etc so don't count those works. What I look for is how to access and use the subconscious mind and have done so for years. AC didn't offer what I was looking for. His using psychedelics does explain some of his writings. Very strange. Again, either I missed it or don't recall it but I still don't recall any mathematical formula's being offered up.

andy2001

He used to claim he lived in a mansion paid for by his lotto winnings. He showed a photo of the alleged mansion. It looked like a fair sized house, but probably not a mansion. It turned out that he did indeed live in the house he showed at the time. But it was his parents house. They also lived there. And it was paid for by his parents, not his lotto winnings.

He did have two appearances on TV along with Ed Dames. Both seemed to be successful. On a Japanese show a man who at the time worked in the U.S police department was reunited with his mother based on RV data. And on a U.S show he seemed to get a direct hit on the lax airport restaurant tower.

Other RV stuff on his site included claims that someone thought to be Jesus who was not was crucified. This seems very similar to what Far sight are saying.

He had a session showing what looked like an Egyptian pyramid, and a UFO relating to the 3rd Secret of Fatima. This was very similar to a session I did tasked by Psi Tech.

He was a big supporter of catastrophic man made global warming. In case you don't already know catastrophic man made global warming claims being pushed by the media are a big scam.

Another ludicrous claim he made was that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in JFK.

He has claimed humans have been genetically manipulated by aliens. Which I find at least more plausible than the claims in the above two paragraphs. He likes to call the alien Lucifer. But does not claim this is it's real name.

His father, and sister used to be big supporters, but they fell out. They are the source for the House ownership. He likely has some RV ability, but also capable of lies, and fraud. May have some mental issues.

tbone

I seem to recall someone posting AD's predictions around the last presidential election calling for a Mitt Romney victory. They seemed a little strange to me- as though the person posting was AD but was pretending to be someone else.

tbone

Looking through the old thread it was someone named Aaron C Hanson but for some reason I seem to recall AD changed his name or something. Maybe I am wrong and they are different people.

It's the same guy. Aaron Donahue - Aaron C Hanson - ACH.

Posted an election pick but it appeared on the RV FB page after the election. Don't know if he posted it anywhere before the election.