Adding a .jpg of sketch when adding a session.

Blind

Hello all. It's been about nine years or so since I was here last and maybe things have changed a bit. I'm attempting to upload my AOL ridden sketch of a target when I add a session (practice session) but I don't see a button to upload one. I used to be able to do this. Is this no longer possible?

Thanks!

mscir

Do you see "Attachments and other options" below the textbox as shown in this attachment?

If so, if you click on it do you see a "Browse" button under a label "Attach:"?

Attachments

Blind

I think you're describing adding an image to a forum post..?

I'm asking about adding an image to a session tasking. The image below is the GUI. Thanks! :)

Attachments

Blind

dojopsi.com the middle blue column VWR studios is where I "Go view, request practice." Sorry the interface is new to me. Possibly there is a setting I have to change to allow me to add an image file to a session, I'm hunting around in my settings now.

mscir

I don't see a way to upload files either, with the initial task entry, or editing the task with either the quick or full edit form. I think that's a question for PJ.

Blind

Thanks for trying anyway ;D. Yeah, I guess we need Pj here. I've done nothing but bug her with website problems since I've shown up. I promise one day I'll just come here to view not just break stuff. From what I recall the percentage of viewers who uploaded a file was small and maybe it was removed due to that. ;). I would love it though, just putting that out there.

mscir

Hmm, if you're considering options, uploading it to dropbox or some other free file sharing/hosting site, and providing a link, would make it accessible.

15 Top Free File Hosting Sites 2015 | Reviews and Ratings
http://thetechreader.com/tech/15-top-free-file-hosting-sites-2015-reviews-and-ratings/

Blind

Good suggestion mscir, thank you. This may be my only option though I would be disappointed to have to do it that way. The beauty of the old GUI was that you would have to submit your sketch before you got feedback, I believe. This way one couldn't view the feedback and then make and upload sketches. I would feel the need each time to call attention to the fact that the upload time for the sketch was done before I pressed the link for feedback. The old way removed the possibility of someone pulling shenanigans.

mscir

Agreed, the old way is more convenient.
Regarding keeping it blind, you could name the jpg with the target date or coord's, however you approach it, then only upload it after all of the viewers have reported their findings. More work but, but at least an option.