Afterlife remote viewing

Okapi

Hi,

I am new to remote viewing and would like to know your opinion and experiences with afterlife RV.

Concerning the issue with non-verifiable targets in this situation at least part of the information, the circumstances of the death can be verified.

Is the belief system of the tasker potentially influencing the results?

What would be the best wording for the task?

Many thanks in advance.

alexispoquiz

I've never done an afterlife RV session, sounds interesting.

I believe Lyn Buchanan was blindly tasked on a project that involved tracking an individual after that individual had died. He talks about it in his book. He mentions how it changed his belief system... because originally he did not believe in "reincarnation"... but the RV sessions, which he did absolutely blind, gave the impression that as he followed this individual he recognized there was a "consistency" about him/her (soul)... but that the individual seemed to "change" (reincarnation)...

But yea... it has been a while since I read his book... I'm sure I've got details mixed up or what-not.

Does the belief system of the tasker potentially influence the results... perhaps...
Does the belief system of the viewer influence the results... Lyn's sessions point to no.

Mycroft

Casey read the Bible twice a year, he was deeply troubled for some time on what his research had taught him.

Mycroft

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Guys,

I don't believe the belief system of the tasker can influence a good viewer,
Howeve I do believe if the viewer is not blind to the target or in some casesthe tasker then yes the viewer is in real danger of just viewing whatever
the tasker believes especially if both start to analyze the data having compromised
blindness from the start.

When protocol is followed, belief systems don't come into it as the feedback
will either validate or in validate the data. Nothing to do with beliefs.

As for viewing the after life I think the same thing applies because
You are ultimately viewing without any feedback on what is possibly a 4th
or 5th dimensional reality so your beliefs will definetly play a part
in what you get from those dimensions.

I know of two viewers who have worked afterlife cases one was Joe
McMoneagle the other was PSI TECH.

I Will see if I can find the links again.

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
As promised here is Joe McMoneagle's story when he
RvEd a car accident

S: Could you site another experience that affected you deeply?

JM: One target I was asked to report on turned out to be an an individual who had been killed in a car accident. I was given a date, a location and a time. Although I didn't know it, the time I was given was approximately three minutes before this person had died. The remote viewing session started out with me describing the person accurately, describing the car accurately, describing the road that they were driving on accurately and then somewhere about three or four minutes into the remote viewing session I said, "Something has changed. I think this person is dead." The researchers asked me why I said that, and I told them, "Well, the person's now floating horizontally in front of me. They're drifting away into a black void, and I'm trying to follow but I keep having these veils of cloth inserted between me and them. The harder I try to push through these veils, the more of them there are." This was interesting to me because I wouldn't have chosen such an archaic metaphor for death. "Going beyond the veils" was an expression used by mediums in the late twenties and early thirties to describe death. Before this remote viewing experiment, I had rejected the old spiritualists' approach, but when I actually saw the veils I suddenly found myself thinking, "My God! I've been shutting out something that is real." It's one more lesson that there's more going on than we think, and maybe we ought to have a more open mind about some things.

JS: When you had this experience, was there any sense that the person that was passing through these veils had any recognition of you?

JM: No, none whatsoever. My sense of it was they were drifting away, and they were totally focused and involved on where they were going and what they were doing. I should tell you that I had a second near-death experience in 1985, five months after I retired from the Army. I had a major heart attack at the ripe old age of 39, and once again I encountered the White Light. This time I realized it was finite and had limits. That created some problem for me because my assumption the first time I encountered it had been that the White Light was the Christ energy, or was God. But in retrospect, thinking back to my original near-death experience and the experience I had during my open heart surgery and some other things, I've since concluded that what the white light probably is, is what we would call the totality of self, or what we probably are when we're not physical. So in seeing this guy drift away after he was killed, my sense of it was that it was just the physical representation that was being done away with. He had probably already departed. At any rate, my conclusion was that the person had died, and I surprised myself by using the same terminology that spiritualist mediums were using in the early part of the century. It kind of caught me by surprise.

JS: It sounds like the kind of imagery that surfaces in dreams.

JM: Exactly. I suspect that during the remote viewing process, information is probably delivered to the conscious mind via the subconscious. And since the subconscious really has no language of it's own, it borrows whatever it can to communicate. To give you an example, I once did a target in the San Francisco Bay Area that turned out to be a children's playground. The swings and things were made out of pipes, constructed in the shape of dinosaurs. I was drawing stick figures of dinosaurs on paper and I said, "Geez, this is like the old connect-the-dot pictures. It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys." The monitor told me to write that down, so across the top of the sheet I wrote, "more fun than a barrel of monkeys." It turned out that the central feature of the playground was a set of monkey bars made up of cast iron monkeys with their arms interlocked in the shape of a barrel. That shows you how the subconscious will find a way to slip its information to you, but you have to be constantly paying attention. When your being psychic everything is pertinent, if you can translate the meaning. That's the clue, knowing when information is being delivered and being able to interpret it makes your accuracy goes way up. It's a real interesting phenomenon.
http://rense.com/political/weapons/remote.htm

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
The psitech afterlife project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfD8qLA_aQo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just out of curiosity what the heck happened to those guys?
Are they still running projects or has the company disbanded altogether?

Slorri

If the two angels arrive 24 hours before a person dies then they know in advance when the person is going to die.

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Slorri said:
If the two angels arrive 24 hours before a person dies then they know in advance when the person is going to die.
I think your soul, spirit guides or even angels if you will, most definetly will know the time
And place of your passing. Which is why when you read or hear about NDE's there is often
Someone or something already waiting to receive you for whatever help or advice you
May need. There is no time in higher dimensions according to various sources. Everything
Happens simultaneously, past present and future.

T

Okapi

Very interesting experiences and seem to be in line with the descriptions of the persons experiencing NDEs.
I wonder whether RV could be used to give hope and peace to the ones in grief?

On the other hand I could imagine that it is entirely different for a medium who is consciously getting involved in the process of passing over than for a RVer, who is blinded and unprotected.

My medium teacher says that he can see that the aura of a person starts to change about 3 days before the actual death, independent from the cause. I would not like to have such an ability.

Slorri

For those interested you can have a look at what Teal has to say:

What is a Ghost? (Ask Teal Episode about Ghosts and Hauntings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnim2X0BBaE

There are technical aspects, such as Tulpas; and also considerations about the feeling of needing to protect oneself, etc.

Red_Star

Okapi said:
Very interesting experiences and seem to be in line with the descriptions of the persons experiencing NDEs.
I wonder whether RV could be used to give hope and peace to the ones in grief?

On the other hand I could imagine that it is entirely different for a medium who is consciously getting involved in the process of passing over than for a RVer, who is blinded and unprotected.

My medium teacher says that he can see that the aura of a person starts to change about 3 days before the actual death, independent from the cause. I would not like to have such an ability.
Yes it can, though what would be an appropriate question to ask the deceased? I cannot comment on the process of passing over, but however I do have several RV sessions that I have done and will continue to do, both standard blind and front loaded method at google+ Ben noneofyourbeeswax.
The art work isn't the best, but these are all FREE and I feel it is appropriate to honor and remember those that have paid the ultimate sacrafice in the line of duty.
I am having a difficult time trying to understand what your medium teacher is saying by "unprotected"? It would be interesting to see the documented sessions of your medium teacher and analyze the data recieved by the medium.
All my sessions are usually done blind, if not I only require the name of the person in terms of frontloading, let me know what you think.

Okapi

Hi Red Star,

Your drawings are impressive and very interesting.

Concerning my medium teacher, he was also working together with the police to clarify the circumstances of murder cases and some of the most brutal experiences had deep impact on him. Actually he had a burn out and could not work for longer.

In this case ' protection' might mean that you keep distance, do not allow yourself to completely identify with the person you view.
It is like the difference eg between when you feel all the symptoms of a heart attack or just a pressure at the heart as clue for the cause of death.
I believe the same principles might apply for RV as well?

Red_Star

Oh thanks Okapi, I sent you a private message, I don't know if you got it yet.

The drawings aren't good not in an artistic sense, but if you're talking about data it's mediorce, I can do better but due to an language barrier I have to omit some things.
I use the chakras as one of the many ways to identify the cause of death, if it was an heart attack the symbol would most likely be the Anahata.
That's why I have the Tattoo, just think of it as a permanent guardian against evil ;).
I am sure people who have tried to remote view me will encounter it as a very scary fierce beast then it will have served it's purpose ;)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I've sometimes apparently gone to the identity at the current point in time instead of during the time when they were alive. Even had them refer to the time when they were alive, and understood that for example, the target was a human male who used to be really famous or powerful or both, but now was dead. It does seem that identity is present both before and after birth, in a sort of halo around the biological-anchoring a body gives.

Intentionally targeting the 'spirit' of people though, tends to get me little data besides "wavy water-air-ish" and has never been too useful to me. But targeting the individual identity as it is/was "here" except displaced in time to after it's here-time had expired, seems to work. Not sure why the difference, except that perhaps targeting the 'spirit' is a completely different target than the 'personality' even if it were at the same moment in time and even if it were in a still-embodied person.

PJ

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Tunde said:
The psitech afterlife project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfD8qLA_aQo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just out of curiosity what the heck happened to those guys?
Are they still running projects or has the company disbanded altogether?
I don’t know how I missed this question but I did apparently.

Things eventually broke up, with most everyone floating off to other lives and in Jonina’s case some very tragic living circumstances, some of which were seemingly engineered by her now ex-husband Dane Spotts.

From the “Special Operations Team” itself it was rumored that P.J. Svengali recruited the most talented and virile male of the group to work here at TKR for some countless number of years.

As to the Afterlife Project itself it was a bit of hype in that much of the data came first from Psitech when it was being run by Ed Dames and Jonina and that data was then later supplemented by a weekly mission which was actively worked by a goodly number of people. Now as I took part in this myself I can attest to the fact that it was a blind target and I did get data that was put into that tape. But much of the angels taking away the two parts of the persons etc. came from the Ed Dames days and from my understanding was considered to be much like information both of them (Ed and Jonina) had garnered from the Urantia book. I mention this in that it was a never ending problem at Psitech both before and after Dames with data being analyzed and assembled by someone typically with a preconceived notion of what the answer was before they started and this is almost always a ticket to disaster as was demonstrated by the statements Psitech published on Elizabeth Smart saying she was absolutely dead when that was NOT what the raw data was saying at all. In fact one member of the team was told if they didn’t stop avidly declaring “She’s alive!” at every group meeting they would be removed from the project.

But back to the Afterlife thing, yes it was worked over the years by a number of viewers and a lot of good data was gotten but the end result itself is suspect in my mind due to the analysis process itself.

Gene

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Thanks Gene for the update :) Why was Dames obsessed with the Urantia book? I believe he was using data from the the same book as far back as the Stargate Program although I could be mistaken. His student Aaron Donahue has also referenced this book at some point.

T

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
On Dames’ use or obsession with the Urantia book and why I don’t really know. It was my impression that Dames believed himself to be a Christian and he appeared to have a familiarity with bible verse. I came to suspect over time that it was the bible’s reference to the sun burning people in the end times coaxing him to arrive at the “Kill shot” data he so regularly speaks of and I’m not saying that it’s not going to happen cause I believe it will. I’m just suspect that once again the assumption of an answer before the data was garnered brought him to exactly the conclusion he was looking for to begin with.

Gene

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm pretty sure the scientific estimate for the likelihood that one of these is going to hit earth is 100%. However the "timing" is unknown. It's a safe bet to make a prediction about, though oddly unfulfilling I imagine, unless one can gloat about success from the afterworld. :)

PJ

tbone

Gene said:
I’m not saying that it’s not going to happen cause I believe it will.
Do you mean a high powered solar flare hitting earth or an actual "Killshot" as predicted by Dames (with a comet ripping apart the atmosphere are making us more vulnerable etc.)?

I haven't RVed the "Killshot", or any future conditions for that matter, other than ARV. I always wondered if a bunch of people RVing the same thing would create a sort of tulpa effect and everybody would get the same info and sort of create the event. Not necessarily a physical manifestation of it, just a situation where everbody gets similar info and it builds into a well formed imaginary event. Imaginary might not even be the correct word. An event that doesn't manifest physically but exists in the "matrix", I guess is what I'm trying to say.