Apollo 10 astronauts heard mysterious 'music' on the dark side of the moon, newl

tbone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456741/Apollo-10-astronauts-heard-mysterious-music-far-moon-newly-uncovered-tapes-reveal-no-wasn-t-Pink-Floyd.html?ito=social-facebook

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
That's really an interesting story T-bone!

The part I found most interesting though was that the crew 'debated telling NASA.'

I mean... what does that tell us about the irrational resistance of our society, that NASA control who should be informed of everything, might have been uninformed despite that ALL the astronauts could hear it, because why -- because they were afraid what they might think?

The thing is (says a lifelong star trek nut), even if it were not music, or not 'real' in the way expected, the fact that any let alone ALL of the astronauts were hearing it, makes it an important "experience" that is worth exploring, if we are truly explorers, to see if we can find the cause or origin.

Where did the 'pink floyd' ref come from... perhaps lack of gravity makes you 'comfortably numb'? LOL

PJ

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
I believe if you were to get a room full of current commercial airline pilots and ask them who had seen UFOs you would get a significant positive response, that is assuming they felt safe enough to answer honestly. Now ask them how many had reported it and I'm betting almost none, because the ramifications, up to and including loss of career are just too obvious.

Gene