Applications Now Being Accepted for the 2017 IRVA-IRIS Warcollier Prize

From Debra Katz:

Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 Warcollier Prize Competition, sponsored by the International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA), in partnership with IRIS-Psi & Applications (IRIS-PA).

The Warcollier Prize reflects the commitment of IRVA and IRIS-PA to the development of remote viewing and the promotion of the highest standards in remote viewing research. This year’s award includes a sum of $3,000 USD to the winning scientific experimental proposal

The Award will be presented during IRVA’s very first on-line conference during the weekend of June 11-12, 2017.

All researchers, regardless of background, affiliation or academic status may apply.

Visit http://www.irva.org/research/warcollier2017.html for more information.

Dale Graff and I are co-administering the award, so feel free to ask me any questions. This is open to all researchers regardless of experience, or credentials!

Are prior year submissions published online for review? Would like to read them so I know how to setup a couple of projects currently on the list.

Hi James,

I don't know if they are online but Debra (Katz) knows about some of them. She has won two awards, I think.

Otherwise, whoever is in charge of them at IRVA would be the person to ask.

- Jon