ARV Football (Soccer) Correct Score method

CrystalViper

Hello,

I have been experimenting with intuition, precognition and RV for the purpose of winning bets.
I've been making use of this site: https://zvarik.cz/en/arv-remote-viewing-online-tool-randomizer which some of you may already know about.
It has a large photo pool and many useful tools, the most notable being the ARV self cue tool which allows multiple outcome associations (2+)
I had a nice direct hit yesterday using the tool listing correct football scores as the associations for the Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield game.
The main point is that if one were to remote view 3 correct scores for 3 separate matches and put it into an accumulator bet, the yield would be massive.

The absolute lowest average odds you could expect one of these games for betting on a correct score "eg 1-0, 2-0 ect" is around 5/1
Now even using this info, if you correctly ARV 3 seperate games' scores eg:" 2-0, 1-0, 1-2 " you are looking at around 125 to 150/1 payout. Depending on your ARV feedback outcome (What score you RV) and the odds offered by the bookies, it could be up to 4000!

With as little as even a $50 stake if done correctly you could be looking at nearly $8000 dollars return.
RVing 3 teams winning outcomes (Win, draw or lose) would pay next to nothing.. so the likes of correct score RV'ing seems to be highly profitable if done correctly.

The only issue with this technique may be the need to add many outcomes into the association tool as many scores are possible (some more unlikely than others) in football. The advice I want is how to reduce this amount by adding a set amount of "Common scores" as associations, such as 6 or 7 "1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 2-1. 1-1. 0-1" and then adding another association option such as "a score not listed". Would this type of ARV Option work as usable wording, or even an option at all? The idea is that if the image associated with "a score not listed" is remote viewed then the match is simply not bet on.

I will be attempting this on next Saturday's games (more than 3, but only betting on 3 per ticket) -April the 6th- and posting my viewings here, then proceeding to place a bet on said correct score viewing with only the most accurate data hits. The potential yield is large.

What drawbacks do any of you see with this? Input would be appreciated.

Be sure to check back here on the date for the correct score viewings, english football only.

- CV, 3 years RV'ing

tbone

One thing many ARV people ran/run into is initial success followed by a run of failures. That is to say the first few predictions will be successful then there will be several failures. This was often blamed on the ARV being "interesting" to the unconscious mind at first and then becoming bored with it. Often in FOREX ARV I would run into a bunch of failures that almost seemed to be greater than chance toward failure. Other people have had modest success with ARV and presented data that indicated success greater than chance (Greg K. springs to mind). Alex D. claimed betting success without ARV. However, when doing "parlays" as you suggest calls for 100% success. That may be asking too much. Good luck, I'm interested in your results.

CrystalViper

One thing many ARV people ran/run into is initial success followed by a run of failures. That is to say the first few predictions will be successful then there will be several failures. This was often blamed on the ARV being "interesting" to the unconscious mind at first and then becoming bored with it. Often in FOREX ARV I would run into a bunch of failures that almost seemed to be greater than chance toward failure. Other people have had modest success with ARV and presented data that indicated success greater than chance (Greg K. springs to mind). Alex D. claimed betting success without ARV. However, when doing "parlays" as you suggest calls for 100% success. That may be asking too much. Good luck, I'm interested in your results.
Thanks for your reply. I totally agree with you about those ARV pitfalls - a bored, or sometimes 'over excited' unconscious does tend to lean towards horsesh*t rv results. I only do really need one parlay hit (three accurate arv sessions) for a large win, then I could even wait a month and bet again. My goal will be to try and overcome the above to the extent I can hold up with accurate ARV and keep some consistency. Also going to try and work other football markets such as BTTS (both teams to score) for more variety.