ARV & The Lottery

Paracelsus

Hello,

I don't know very much about the lottery, but I was wondering if we could organise an experiment to predict the main UK lottery using ARV. Here is my idea:

I have associated a tarot card with each lottery number.

At a predetermined time after the draw I focus on each card associated with the numbers drawn that evening.

At an earlier time, before the draw, you attempt to RV which cards I am focussing on later. You send me your impressions, from which I choose which numbers will be drawn.

What do members think of this? If anyone would like to take part, I've set up a mailing group for us to share ideas and predictions:

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/lotto_rv

Thanks.

Paracelsus

I've just noticed, in my original post I meant to say, I know little about remote viewing.

To answer your question, the predictions would be shared among the group. If you live in the UK, you have the opportunity to buy lottery tickets based on the group's efforts. If you live overseas but outside the USA, you could bet on the numbers with a bookmaker such as Paddy Power. If you live in the US, the land of the free, I'm afraid you're stuffed.

However, I would be happy to share 10% of any large wins among contributors who helped me, as a thank you for taking part.

Paracelsus

Let's have a practice run, shall we?

The next draw takes place at around 22:42 GMT on Wednesday, Dec 15th.

At 23:00 on Wed 15th, I will select seven tarot cards, associated with the seven drawn numbers.

Can you tell me now, which cards I will be focussing on?

Can you see any images? Any themes or concepts?

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
10% is a generous offer , especially since who ever is helping is not actually investing real money.

I suppose real time investment is something tho. Depending on whether your time is worthy of monetary reimbursement.

If you are that good, then yep you could try it your self, ha.
Im thinking this might be a great idea.
The Idea might be sound.?
But are the Tarrot cards that different ?
If I describe one in a vague detail would I be describing more than one tarrot card ?
Ive tried this concept out a couple of hundred times on lotto tickets, my problem was the targets pool resembles too close too other targets I needed to have a better target pool and more clarity while viewing. LOL (hard to do sometimes) !

At any rate good luck ! I hope someone succeeds at the idea !!

Paracelsus

Thanks for your good wishes, Sonny.

I think Rabbit somewhat missed the essence of this, which is a collaborative effort between lottery enthusiasts. if you could 'do it yourself' then, of course, you would be foolish to share with anyone else. But suppose you could rv one number. This on it's own would never make you a fortune. But if you could get together with others, each contributing a piece of the puzzle, you could achieve as a group what an individual never could, and maybe even take down a jackpot or two.

If money is your motivation, there is opportunity aplenty to invest in your talents, either directly if you live in the UK, or indirectly if overseas. (Unfortunately, if you live in the States you are hampered by the Federal Wire Act.) But maybe you're just interested in the challenge of RV, in which case it could be a fun experiment.

I take your point about the Tarot cards. I chose Tarot because a number of them encapsulate concepts, but yes, they are quite similar. To be honest, if we could even narrow the pool of numbers down I would be happy with that. Maybe we will switch to some other targets if these don't work.

Which lottery did you attempt?

Kiara

Excuse for interrupting your conversation, but I would like to make a suggestion:

- Use the Euromilhões, EuroMillions in english.

It's much easier.
To win EuroMillions we have to chose 5 number bettwin 1 and 50 and other two number betwin 1 and 9.
And it's cheap compared to other Lotos.

And because it's an European Game: every European participant can fill it's own bulletin, with the numbers they chose together. Every one in Europe can be an equal share participant as long as they fill the bulletin and make a bet in their own country. And I think there are some online sites that allow for non Europeans to play.

This belongs to Portuguese Lotos /EuroMillions site. You can use this page for practice and for getting to know the game.
Later on, you can use it as a visual target, to help you find the lotto numbers.
https://www.jogossantacasa.pt/web/JogarEuromilhoes/

sonny5085

Yes Im in the states, So I oringially tried the pic 3 lotto with 999 targets ! ha !
I have since then just recently brought the target pool down to 10 targets
Since there are only 0-9 for the numbers in 3 rows
I then do 3 sessions , I have actually been getting some good hits, in practice, Im almost redi to
start investing a 50 cent bet. it could win 40 dollars or 250 depending on whether the numbers are straight up.
are just in the wrong order but the right number mix.
In practice last week I got 2 solid wins, but I failed to bet, because Im way cautious now.
Im going to practice a few more, weeks, if Im not in the groove, then its like practice is here, I can get 3 targets in a row here every once and a while, but when that is , and captializing on the moment become something else !

Last week I had also picked a day pic 3 lotto and then the night pic 3 came up exactly as I had for the day lotto.
That has happened twice, as well, so the timing is important. Im trying diff tricks with that as well, staying away from the feedback of other lotto times and only getting feeback for the one time that I pick , I hoping that will fix this timing mechanism , at any rate I will stay away from one or the other to limit my focus on just one drawing daily
..and only that drawing. I LOve arv at any rate !

I agree with you on your idea ! perhaps a group effort is the way to go for a large group of number possilbes !

Paracelsus

Thanks for your suggestion, Kiara.

I'm not a great fan of the EuroMillions draw. The odds of a jackpot win are 78M to 1, as opposed to 14M to 1 for the UK draw, and the tickets cost 50% more here in England.

There is also a theoretical reason why we shouldn't target the EM: it is two draws shunted together (a 5/50 and a 2/9)
and I fear we might get some displacement between the two parts of the draw.

Kiara said:
Excuse for interrupting your conversation, but I would like to make a suggestion:

- Use the Euromilhões, EuroMillions in english.

It's much easier.
To win EuroMillions we have to chose 5 number bettwin 1 and 50 and other two number betwin 1 and 9.
And it's cheap compared to other Lotos.

https://www.jogossantacasa.pt/web/JogarEuromilhoes/

Paracelsus

Sonny,

999 targets! How did you manage that??

There's another twist to my experiment which I haven't mentioned yet. One of my interests is astrology, and I'm working on a method of picking lucky times to play the lottery. The system has agreed with a couple of minor wins I've had, and I was wondering if it would work with remote viewing too, ie would it tell us which participants were likely to have a good rv session?

If you have records of good results going back a few months, give me your date of birth (you can message me privately if you wish), and I will work out what I believe to be your lucky periods. You can then tell me if they coincide with your favourable rv sessions.

Good luck with the Pick-3! Even if you got the occasional hit, it would probably be a good return on your investment.

sonny5085

999 dif numbers to pic from or combinations.

I used approx 300 target photo in diff number combinations to try, (heavy on the try) to cover all possibles.
Then I would take the session and go over all the targets and then do combo betting, (too expensive) to keep up.
This method ultimately did not work although I did get the occasional win, and it was exhililrating and thrilling beyond the reg rv, it just kept going into the minus so I had to give it up.
But I still think there is a method out there just waiting to be exploited.

I agree there are good days !
I usually do a practice at the dojo a couple of them to see if the mojo is working for that day.
It s my barometer so to speak.
If it aint working in the do jo then it aint working in lotto...so I dont attempt any thing.
I hope to find better target photo pool , Ive been going over my fave targets here at the do jo that I repeatedly do very good at !
I will put those into my pool of 10 photos and do 3 sessions. hope to find a good day this week so I can test the theory out !

Good luck to you and your ventures. Keep us posted on any success, and what dont work as well.

Astrologically Im sure that can have an effect~ as well.

Paracelsus

The next draw takes place on Sat, 18th Dec at 20:10 (GMT) approx.

At 21:00 I will pick seven tarot cards, representing the numbers drawn.

Can anyone tell me now, which cards I will be focussing on?

Jen

So is that privately or publically? I don't really care either way but i don't want to be the one that ruins it for everyone else.

Jen

Paracelsus

Hi Jen,

At the moment I'm just exploring this idea. I welcome all contributions, either publically or privately.

As I said, I don't know much about RV, so I'm hoping the experts here will advise me on the best procedure.

Is it better to ask for contributions to be private? Does seeing what someone else viewed have an effect on other potential viewers? (I'm guessing it must.)

And if I'm giving feedback on the target, should I post it publically, or just send it to contibutors privately?

Thanks.

sonny5085

private sessions would prob be better and then you could public your results after your finished of course
for those that contribute sessions they may specify to keep them private, I suppose its up to the viewer.

Posting sessions in the open is not a good idea . IMO.
Afterwards I suppose it would be nice to see how it is working or not working and if any thing is learned and if we can do better , or make it work better, nice idea tho...hope it works out.

I may send in a session as well , privately.

PatMcDonald

Paracelsus said:
Is it better to ask for contributions to be private? Does seeing what someone else viewed have an effect on other potential viewers? (I'm guessing it must.)
It can do. If it's only possible to submit privately then the possibility is removed.

Having said that, reading someone else's session prior to producing a session on the same target is going to bias and prejudice the session, and I can't think of any viewer who would want to do that. It would take the fun out of the experience.

Usual practise is to just give out a random number, which is connected with a question - the viewing intent. The same random number gets written on a envelope - iside of which is the wrtten question, the viewer intent

I'm a bit curious as to how you are matching 50 possible outcomes from only 22 Tarot cards?

Paracelsus

Although the Major Arcana is only 22 cards, the full deck is 78, from which I've chosen 49 to represent the 49 lottery numbers.

sonny5085

Yes, if you could task out the number between viewers if you have 7 viewers
giving each a cue for a paticular number set .

IE : tasking cue G11D viewer describe card for the first number
IE : tasking cue H346 2nd viewer describe card for the 2nd number.
or you could give the same viewer mulitple tasking cues to get a different focus for each number.

jUst a suggestion.. I hope you get more viewers ! This could be a lotto fun..(pun)

Paracelsus

Thanks for this suggestion, Sonny. I might just try that, if there are enough participants.

Why do I need code numbers to cue for a particular task? Could I just ask one viewer to describe the card for the first number drawn, another viewer to describe the second card, etc?

Rather than tasking one viewer with several cues, I would rather start off with having several viewers perhaps focus on one card, in the hope they might see different aspects of the same card.

Consider, for example, The Hermit:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg
One person might see an old man, someone else might see a staff, a third a monk, a fourth a lamp, etc.

Even nailing just one number would be a good start, and would take over 12 million combinations off the table.