ARVcontest.com March Contest

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?

This website builder has gone to some lengths to remain anonymous, from the anon domain reg to the code, to using crypto which is also anon. Is anybody aware of the 'group of viewers' promoting this? Separate from that: aware of 'the judges' or their criteria?

It's a nice contest. RV needs more of this if someone has the money (or crypto I guess) to put into it.

PJ

jrb

You bring up legitimate points. The contest organizers have, for months, been working mostly in private with teams of ARVers. I know Brett Stuart works with them, and at least one other viewer that I respect. Also I've heard a bigger name is also with them, but for some reason they haven't been public about it.

At the same time, I know viewers who have decided not to work in their employ, either because they didn't have a good feeling about it or for political reasons. (One of the contest organizers has been a vocal Republican supporter.)

So there's this mix of people I think well of on both sides. And I don't want to say anything that breaks confidence. Just that there most likely is a prize.

-jrb (Grin Spickett)