Astral RV?

A

Astralrvgirl

Hello to all,
New here and very interested in what others are experiencing also.
A natural-borne RV'r, I do most of my work asleep or while listening to certain types of music.
Anyone relate?

plodder

I have spontaneous psi experiences from time to time -- enough to convince me of the potential we all probably have. However, I can't turn it off and on at will--I was drawn to learning more about remote viewing because it seemed like we were adding some science and mental discipline to an interesting topic--psi. However, if a bunch of people spun me around blindfolded, I think I'd feel more dizzy tha psychic. Sometimes music does seem to help me relax and find a more heart-centered, intuitive state-of-mind.....plodder

A

Astralrvgirl

Hi plodder,
Yes, my activities are quite "spontaneous" also.
I learned through my youth to try to "focus" more on one thing at a time before going to what we like to call,"sleep."
Sleep is to be truly awake, and free to move about, at will.
In my 20's, all of these RV training courses came out like crazy.
It is a fad.I do not wish to see it abused.
SRI knows of " abuse", all too well, in my opinion.
To be able to lay down, roam free, see other worlds, timelines, etc. is truly an amazing ability that I am very honored to have.
I know, without a doubt, there ARE others, like myself out "there, and beyond.
See You, ha ha!
Astralrvgirl

Kristen

Hi AstralRVgirl & Plodder,

I was just thinking recently how perception is such a funny thing. It's so different with each individual. Some people don't seem to be very affected by things such as music, smellls or sights. It's interesting how for some people sounds, smells or sights can in a way sort of "transport" you to experience where, for me anyway, I had once sensed that thing.

Sometimes it's this lifetime. Sometimes it would be in another time and place altogether.

But ultimately I guess it just depends on each individual and how they perceive things. And everyone seems to have a different take on whether this "RV" or clairvoyant ability is really trainable or not.

It's an interesting subject.

Kristen

moonbeam

smells are one way, MY best friend died and i could smell strong pipe tobacco in the air when his spirit was around..He used to always smell exactly like that with his pipe smoking. years ago i had a very strong weird experience i found myself flying on the back of a giant seehorse which was flying around in a place or planet which was so green green mountains green sea, very odd...

plodder

I had a bit of synchronicity about the pipe smoking anecdote.  In 2003, I was at the Midtown Music Festival in Atlanta with a buddy of mine--we were walking back to the car afterwards down a side street and suddenly I got a strong whiff of what smelled like my grandfather's pipe tobacco.  I was kind of stunned but didn't say anything to my friend.  However, I did look all around--hardly any people around and no pipe smokers.  My grandfather died in Brunswick, Georgia in 1996.  Of course my rational mind kicked in and I theorized that perhaps someone smoking pipe tobacco that smelled just like my grandfather must have passed by and the smell just lingered much longer than anyone would think it could --I was just thinking and wondering about that recently, also.

Kristen

Interesting, and good that you both recognised what that smell represened & who was behind it. Makes me think of how often things like that occur but are unrecognised.

I also have this strong sense that other ways, in addition to scents, that people who pass sort of "reach into" our world to communicate with us is both thru sound and heat or cold.

I recognise that my dad's around if I find that an old favorite song of his is running thru my mind. I've also found that if I've got something I'm wondering about, often a song will come into my mind. I'll find myself humming or singing a song or part of a song - and those lyrics are an answer to the very issue I was considering.

Unclear if this would be the subconscious/higher self sending the message, or another spirit. Could be either.

Kristen

A

Astralrvgirl

I hope you use your gift for good.  best wishes in developing your talents even more....plodder
Hello again plodder,and Hi Kristen,
Thank you for your responses.
Of course Inever have or never will use any gifts given to me for anything but for good. To do anything else, in my opinion, usually results in bad karma, revoking of any gifts, etc.
At the moment I am working hard, ( for free ) on what I call "Distant Remote Healing." It takes a large heart and much energy to do such a thing. I do believe in "ET" contact, if anyone must know. They seem to be quite evolved in what I call, "Astral Remote Viewing." Sight and smells are a big important thing in psi- ability. To read text and symbols, colors, tones, etc. is truly an amazing thing also.
Best Wishes to You,
Astralrvgirl
P.S. No, I DO NOT want to work for any gov. depts.
Please do not try to recruit me again.
This was stated by me only to whom I am implying, not to other members.

moonbeam

what l so love about you americans you say you were all in nevade atlanta ect... i do love usa we are so similar wish i was with you all...

A

Astralrvgirl

this site i rv and goverment are watching this site now be warned!
Hello MoonBeam in England,
Stay in Europe.
2- I KNOW this is a private and gov site to " monitor" potentials, as I put it.
3-It is a free site too- that said it all...
4-Sorry, can't help but have fun with these "research" sites, etc. They want to RV- Psi-ops, fine, let them.
5-Not too worried about "them" at 'tall,
they already have known I was and am around.
Take Care,
Astralrvgirl-of the divided U.S.ofA....

C

crawfish

what l so love about you americans you say you were all in nevade atlanta ect... i do love usa we are so similar wish i was with you all...

Yeah, I live in Nevada, I'd never admit to any other location ???. Remember if you come to visit, no carry-on bags Moonbeam.

plodder

I think I saw someone named "moonbeam" when I was checking out www.angeltherapy.com one time. I haven't ever used the same nickname on different websites, but wondered if it was the same moonbeam. For example -- at Joseph McMoneagle's blog.mceagle I am levonhelm2. I have actually never posted anything at angeltherapy. I hope Astralrvgirl and crawfish keep posting interesting stuff as well. Live long and prosper.

weacans

As everything is connected one way or another, on my understanding the high archie's in this society who finance the hidden archie's can access anything they wish to and to stop anyone they feel who just might open a can of knowledgeable worms that they are not ready to open themselves. I gather it would depend on the degree of information they wish to keep hidden and comes down to a matter of a number of specific words that they have in their deep underground data base. From these words they access and identify with a source whether the individual is a threat or not. But that is only from what some have come across.

Distance remote healing is an offset of Reiki and probably others as well and it does take much openness of a heart of love to achieve a good result. Indeed it is a quite fulfilling experience for the healer to go through this process. In my opinion all these abilities/gifts are and have been imbedded within us for millenniums.

Astralrvgirl just curious here, do you find that you do not/or no longer get sick? One example you are constantly/within close proximity with others in the household/workplace/surrounding areas who have come down with lets say a severe case of the influenza where they have been knocked out for quite a few weeks and yet you do not succumb to the illness?
Also is your blood type one of which the medical society can use as it has those qualities in it as it can attack/destroy certain specific unwanted nasties in others?

Thankyou for your space.

little grasshopper

Kristen

AstralRVgirl,

I'd like to know more about the healings that you do. You can PEM me. I'd like to talk to you by PEM.

Kristen

C

crawfish

I just read this thread for the first time ::). It's not free, this chick named PJ pays for it. If it's a site for "potentials" then Marv, Daz, Tunde, etc. wouldn't still be here. Of course, they do disappear for periods at a time...hmmm. I've never been to Nevada, I'm in Texas so if the price is right... ;D.

AstralGirl, where did you learn remote healing? I've been to angeltherapy.com; it's huge. Amazing stuff there. Never posted or anything.

I have two books by a local. Kim something about angels.

By the way, how old is Reiki? I could google it. Probably ancient.

Smells, etc. really bother me now. I get a whiff of White Shoulders every once in awhile...my grandma wore that. I just chalk it up to being delusional.

There, I'm sufficiently caught up and out so you guys have fun.

Mudbug ;D

Kristen

By the way, how old is Reiki?

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that the Reiki healing that we know is not that old. It was started by a Japanese man in the mid to late 1800s. He then taught it to a few people, including a woman whose last name was Takata.

(I had studied it in '84 while I was living in Hawaii. Studied under a Japanese man whose Reiki Master had learned directly from Takata.)

This is what I found about it on the web googling "Reiki History":

Reiki is believed to have begun in Tibet several thousand years ago. Seers in the Orient studied energies and developed a system of sounds and symbols for universal healing energies. Various healing systems, which crossed many different cultures, emerged from this single root system. Unfortunately, the original source itself was forgotten.

Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese Christian educator in Kyoto, Japan, rediscovered the root system in the mid- to late 1800s. He began an extensive twenty-one-year study of the healing phenomena of history's greatest spiritual leaders. He also studied ancient sutras (Buddhist teachings written in Sanskrit). He discovered ancient sounds and symbols that are linked directly to the human body and nervous system which activate the universal life energy for healing.

Usui then underwent a metaphysical experience and became empowered to use these sounds and symbols to heal. He called this form of healing Reiki and taught it throughout Japan until his death around 1893.

The tradition was passed through several grandmasters of reiki such as Dr. Chujiro Hyashi, Hawayo Takata, and Phyllis Lei Furumoto.

Take care!
Kristen

plodder

thanks for the info on reiki. I am a registered nurse, so I am somewhat at least influenced by the mainstream healthcare system and western science. But I am also open and interested in learning more about alternative methods. I have taken a Quantum Touch workshop, read some of the works of Dr. Larry Dossey on the power of prayer and am gradually getting more into yoga and meditation. I think I will look into reiki a bit more now.

weacans

Those who use Reiki will find it a most rewarding experience. Not only does it help heal the body it also helps the mind. I mentioned this to my daugter's Oncologist at MMC 12 years ago and he is now using alternative medicine for his young patients. (as well as today's medicine)