Can RV help find missing pets?

Totalrvnewbie

Hello, I'm new here as well as new to remote viewing.

I am wondering a couple of things regarding using RV to locate missing pets.

The first question is is this a feasible use of RV?

The second is how does one go about it? I've been listening to the Farsighted Voyager audio lessons, and it seems that the viewer isn't supposed to know anything about the target other than the coordinates. Well currently, mu parents have a missing cat, and while I hope she is safely home by the time I learn enough about RV to try tackling her as a target, should that not happen I hope I can locate her by remote viewing. Anyway, in the first Farsighted audio lesson I think it was, it is stated that knowing one's target is called front loading and is usually something to be avoided. So, if RV is a feasible method to locate a lost pet, how does one go about it? Is it not a good idea to try to RV the location of a pet that one knows, given the front loading aspect?

knowing that the target is a missing pet represents high amount of pollution vs low amount of pollution involved with frontloading.

Frontloading is neutral "polluting" information you would know about a target, such as that the target is location...target is manmade...target is biological...target is technology...target is human...target is {insert neutral category label here}.

It is possible to view with high amount of pollution, such as knowing that the target is the location of a missing pet but it requires more training to be able to set aside one's own expectations and beliefs. certainly, the more you know about the pet the more beliefs and associations you are going to have that are going to intervene in a session.

mscir

Totalrvnewbie,

Once you become proficient enough to take on the missing pet as a target, you could ask two people you know to help you with this. One of them would work with you during the session, and would have to be trained in how to do this. Reading about this, and watching youtube videos of Edward Riordan where he has a monitor would probably be very helpful. Every session would be double-blind, neither you nor the person working with you would know what the target is until after each session is completed. There's a decent definition of double-blind for RV'ing *here.

The person assisting you and your monitor would choose the targets and assign **random numbers to them if they don't already have them. So even though you knew that the missing pet would be a target eventually, you wouldn't know when it was a target, and neither would your monitor. A good monitor and working the system will be very helpful in keeping you on task. You can find a great selection of targets from ***TargetMonkey or ****Lyn Buchanan's web site for practice or to use as the targets you go after which the missing pet would be added to at some point.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, for me it's all about practice, practice, practice, exactly what viewers on every site I've read say to do. The good viewers often talk about having a feeling for when they're on, my goal is to practice until I develop that sense that I'm working with the signal. Having this missing pet as a motivation is a great way to learn, imo. Of course you'll have to decide whether to use a new username at that point :).

Good Luck!
Mike

* see Double-blind in 2. http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-protocols.html
** easy to use random number generator http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html
*** Target Monkey http://www.remoteviewed.com/target/
**** Lyn Buchanan's target database http://www.crviewer.com/targets/targetindex.php

Other idea is to do a series of location targets. once you can describe locations very well, then you can create another pool of location targets where you throw the find-the-missing-cat target.

Totalrvnewbie

Well, yes, my username might be a bit obsolete by the time I'm ready to do a missing pet session.

So let me see if I'm understanding things...

So I come up with a target pool and add to it after I'm more practiced, eventually adding the cat, not really knowing when a target will show up, right?

Something that occurred to me, I wonder if a missing cat target may not have to be as front loaded as it seems. Certainly if the target *is* the pet, particularly one I know like my parents' cat, that's gonna be pretty front loaded. But what if the target is the current location of the cat. So instead of target being Angel the cat, the target is *current location* of Angel the cat. That would be less front loaded because her current location is unknown. I mean really, if we knew where Angel was, we would swoop in and get her furry little butt home.

I say less frontloaded because logical deduction gives us some idea...she's a spayed female so she isn't endlessly roaming looking for hot stud muffin kitties. It's cold, so she's probably seeking shelter perhaps in one of many barns and other outbuildings in the area. So while I do not know her location, logic causes some ideas that probably qualify as some pollution.

mscir

As you said, adding the cat to a large target pool but not knowing when it is added is what I was suggesting you consider, I bet you'll get other suggestions from more experienced viewers here. If you use that approach I'd consider having someone else create the target pool so you're completely blind to the targets 100% of the time. Lyn Buchanan has targets rated for "Basic", "Intermediate" and "Advanced" viewers, the basic ones are quite challenging for me lol. They might be useful for you too. Just for an example, if you had someone else assign targets to you directly from his site and you don't see the targets beforehand, and the cat is slipped in as a target at some time by your tasker, without your knowledge, using a coordinate number similar to the ones in use on his site so the coordinate doesn't give the target away, that would keep you blind.

Of course you can give your idea of finding the location a try and see what happens. If it works, great. If it doesn't it's still good practice. I found the David Morehouse book to be a very thorough guide to learning RV on my own. Daz Smith also has books that describe the procedure.

If you try it please consider letting us know what happened. I'm an abject beginner and I like reading about other people's experiences.

Best Regards,
Mike

You can also use dowsing.

to start with, ask the pendulum to show you a yes and a no.

Once you have a clear response to yes and no questions, you can take out a map of the area where the pet could logically be.

Then, you can ask "is the pet in a location somewhere on this map?" if you get a yes, you can proceed. if you get a no, then you need to get a bigger map and repeat.

Once you are ready to go, there are many ways to find where the pet is on the map.

One way would be to split the map into two areas, lets say A and B. then, you can choose one of the areas. lets say A and ask the pendulum whether the pet is in the area A. aka "is the pet [insert name here] in area A on this map?"

Lets say you get a "YES" for area A.

Then, you can divide the area A into two areas again. for the sake of the example, lets call them C and D.

You will have to pick one of them and ask whether the pet is in that area, lets say "C". You ask the pendulum "is the pet {insert name here} in the area C on this map?"

Again, you can get a yes or a no and proceed accordingly.

You can continue splitting the map until it is small enough to check out yourself.

Totalrvnewbie

I have tried dowsing with a pendulum over Google Earth on my iPad. My mom hasn't found her anywhere I've indicated. Of course when I got a yes over a barn and yes to inside said barn, well you can't go poking around people's buildings without permission and she couldn't find anyone home to ask.

But I'm not sure about my accuracy. Someone on another forum sent me a bunch of yes/no questions to test and I missed about half. So I may not be well enough practiced yet.

Totalrvnewbie:

Since Ten Thousand Roads (TKR) is a remote viewing discussion forum, of course discussions are centered around RV as the best protocol for using "psychic" abilities for real-world applications. However, one can experience psychic functioning without adhering to the strict RV protocol.

In one of his books (either Limitless Mind or Do You See What I See?, I forget which), Russell Targ tells an anecdote about how he got a phone call at work (I think this was when he was working as a physicist/engineer at Lockheed Martin) from a panic-stricken woman who had lost a valuable ring (her wedding ring?). She asked Targ if he could help her find it. Russell simply leaned back in his chair at his desk, relaxed for a minute or two, blanked out his mind, and then described the location which appeared in his "mind's eye". It was a ranch-like setting, and his attention kept centering on what appeared to be a white fence. Russell asked the woman if there were a white fence anywhere near the location in which she might have lost the ring. She replied that there was. Russell waited while the woman put down the phone and went to search around the area Russell had described. When she returned she was elated, for she had found the ring in exactly the spot Russell had described!

So, you can try that method. Simply get in a comfortable position in a chair (or lying down, though you have to guard against falling asleep), relax for a minute or two, and try to blank out your mind. Quiet the mental chatter. Then, give yourself the command, "Show me the cat's current location." See if any impressions or perceptions arise in your mind's eye. See if your mind seems to return again and again to a particular impression, or vision.

Another thing you can try is to promote a "psi dream". Throughout the day, keep giving yourself the thought, "Tonight I am going to have a dream in which I see the cat's location." Even go as far as getting a pad of paper and writing this in a sentence several dozen times. Even place a pad of paper and a pencil on your nightstand as you prepare for bed to further reinforce this in your subconscious. Then, if you do happen to dream of this, you will have to realize it and force yourself awake so you can record the dream.

Good luck. I hope you find your parents' cat.

Mycroft

One more thing I would try. RI the cat to come home. Same relaxed scenario and broadcast that the cat should come home if it can, smother the broadcast in love and affection.

Had a similar experience with my cousin's Newife about 35 years ago. The farm dog ran off, everybody looked everywhere even on the other side of the highway on the other side of the woods, nothing. After couple of days we asked it to come home if it could, eighteen hours later it came walking up to the house all bloodied with a chain around its neck. The neighbors had caught it and tied it in their barn. I cannot imagine the damage the 160 pound dog did to escape its environment. ;D

Always had a feeling it was the vibes of the people involved that helped to get the dog back.

Mycroft

mscir

Interesting story. I know sometimes animals take off and it seems like they choose to because they are seen living in different situations and appear happy and healthy months or years after disappearing. It might be mating, boredom, trying a different owner, who can know unless they RV it of course :=)

Evermax

Hi
Any sign of the Cat?
I'm new to the board so just seeing this but we had an indoor cat bolt for 6 months.
Showed up one day a proud indoor/outdoor cat. Looked fine.
Found out later he was living under a shed with another cat 2 blocks over.
He was fixed but I guess he got past that.
I don't think they get lost like we think of lost - ever. Yet they forget easily as time passes.

RI agreed might be best if your limited to accessing locations you target in on.
I have never tried it but I;m guessing sending pictures mentally for animals given the language barrier may help.
May jog his memory.

Best of luck
Bob