Cannabis and Rv

hellcord

Ayahuasca and marijuana are the only substances I will do from time to time.
Dude! you have Ayahuasca available where you live ? That is unbelievably awesome ;D

I am only planning to gather the cash to be able to, at some point, go to some country where shamans make proper Ayahuasca, so I can have a taste ::)

Other than that I may try Amsterdam, and that Uniao Do Vegetal, but that might not work so easily :)

Anyway back to business: I do not smoke cannabis, nor tobacco (well rarely I will puff a hookah) and I don't drink alkohol.

I am however a strong supporter of entheogenic substances (peyote, ayahuasca, psilocybin mushrooms, and salvia divinorum) precisely BECAUSE I believe they improve certain abilities, which from what I see, we all like in these forums ;D

Salvinorin actually induces a very strong dissociative experience, leaving the body and exploring other dimensions, in a very visual experience, unlike everything I've seen before. I imagine Aya is even more out there, and both help a traveller unlock much more of their potential.

As you said recreational drugs can have negative effects, but proper entheogenic herbs and potions can just boost our progress miles ahead of just regular practice. It's like with professional athletes, the proteins, vitamins and carefully selected supplements they take, in order do help them perform at their best ;D

Mycroft

hellcord said:
Dude! you have Ayahuasca available where you live ? That is unbelievably awesome ;D
In the US the plants, plant matter and bark are legal in all but a few states. It is the marriage of the two that is against the law.

Mycroft

Viceroy

Don't you tell me I'm crazy!
i personally haven't found cannabis to be very deleterious on my remote viewing abilities. I am a casual-to-moderate smoker and i haven't found any significant differences in sessions that I did when i hadn't smoked for a week/ had gotten high earlier in the day. i personally feel that a little bit of a weed buzz can be beneficial --- Not totally 'stoned' though... that would be a wasted session like trying to do it drunk or something.

Also, coffee or a highly caffeinated soft drink during sessions can improve accuracy (for me at least).

The main problem with marijuana is, like others have said, the possibility of noise from our creative processes. however, I am one of those types of people who thinks that cannabis helps magnify my reception of "the signal."

just my two cents.

hellcord

Hey everyone, sorry to revive such a long-gone thread, but it seems to be most relevant to my current question :)

A few days ago I finally found a friend to do some ARV trials with (I'm viewing, he's tasking + judging, we do 3 sessions / match, with 3 pairs of images, for redundancy).

The first match went ok, and we have 9 more to go for this trial.

Only thing is, yesterday was a very rare occasion where I had the house to myself for most of the day, and so I took the opportunity to try some Psilocybin shrooms for the first time. So back to the topic of this thread - did anyone observe the effect of shrooms on RV ? Should I consider my sessions bogus for a while, or just go on with the experiment as if nothing happened ? and if there's any dive in accuracy, how long might it last ?

Cheers, happy viewing ;)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
In reality, nobody knows about the accuracy of any individual session without comparing it to feedback. So you will just have to keep records and then get back to us with your report. If anybody asks, you can tell them your drugs are an altruistic effort on behalf of science. ;D

PJ

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
I happen to think that rv itself is mind altering !

I dont think one can compare any product to accuracy !

When accurate itself is a phenom! No matter what mind altering product is taken.
Measure with or without to get an accuarte rv is something of a mystery.

In other words, for me I have great days, and then I have bad days,
I think this much is true for everyone, or I presume it is?

No matter tho , for sure their are better days , and then not so good days,
A tide that has not been explained.

To attach any sort of any mind drug to affect the accurate rv when rv itself has
no pure grounded foundation to base any thing that makes it worse or better.

That is too say that if your accuracy range has a fail safe foundation that is accurate to beyond chance and
it is provable over and over, then you have a basis to start a study. IMO

As for me I have had some really great sessions after a few whiskeys !
I have found that some drink may actually lower my inhibitions to what may be
an obstruction to my rv vs skeptic side, and just go with it ..rather than over analyze the data.

But its non proof at any rate , its all theory IMO.

Mycroft

PJ said:
If anybody asks, you can tell them your drugs are an altruistic effort on behalf of science.
How many of us sacrificed our youth in the name of science.. ;D

Mycroft

hellcord

Ah yes, so no clear relationship established, that's what I wanted to know.

I also got back yesterday's feedback, and it looks reasonably OK (1 OK session, and 1 very debatable / inconclusive, but due to uninspired strange tasking, not my viewing - my tasker / judge friend is new at this, so we learn as we go :) ).

Well then, my mind is at ease, and the ARV experiment can go on. Thanks for the help everyone, oh and the shrooms say hi, you all should come around more often to the shroom world, that we may share of ourselves more freely together :D

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I charge for that kind of sharing. :eek: :D :)

What you don't know, unfortunately, is how you would have done on the session on the target _without_ that impact. And it's impossible to know because even in ordinary viewing, different sessions on the same target can have completely different results. So there is just no way to really know what is better or worse, in this regard.

(It's far more confusing when completely different sessions on what turns out to be the same target, let alone when you don't know that, turn out to have the same info... and it's totally wrong. This almost breaks my brain!)

I have one of those brains that seems to provide plenty of natural drugs to enliven my reality already. If I did drugs it might actually make me normal. Now that's a terrifying thought. ;D

PJ

Glyn

sonny5085 said:
As for me I have had some really great sessions after a few whiskeys !
I have found that some drink may actually lower my inhibitions to what may be
an obstruction to my rv vs skeptic side, and just go with it ..rather than over analyze the data.
Hi Sonny,

One of the best sessions I have ever done was after a double rum and coke. I felt pleasantly mellow. Just as well that doesn't always work though or I'd be a drunk. :D

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Hi Glyn !

Lol, the implication? Is when you say "Just as well that doesn't always work "

Sounds like you may have tried some ground breaking experiments, that sound rather entertaining !
Should of taken video, would have made a great Utube upload ! imo.

Glyn

sonny5085 said:
Sounds like you may have tried some ground breaking experiments, that sound rather entertaining !
Should of taken video, would have made a great Utube upload ! imo.
;D ;D ;)

I know this thread is old but I want to weigh in on this...

I have used two different methods for RV. One was using hemi-synch methods by way of binaural beats, and another was by was of cannabis.
I found that I possess an amazing ability that is masked, or controlled, by severe depression which lead to substance abuse issues in order to mask my gift. Mainly, because I have found no one that can help me control it. I feel a lot like Dan Torrence from ‘Doctor Sleep.’ Addicted because I have such a strong ability that no one can teach me to utilize in a professional and marketable manor that I have to mute it in any way possible. My though was, why have a gift if you cannot use it?

While my results are not typical, they are just that... MY results. Results that are under attack by various individuals BECAUSE of their validity.
First... using sound only as a method to RV.
I utilized both binaural beats, namely delta and theta waves, to preform RV sessions. I found that these frequencies helped me best relax and enter REM while still being able to control pulling myself out of the experience. The RV experience while utilizing this method is as follows:
“Flash” answers - meaning pictures or overhead third person views which flash into my mind
Blue on Black images
Disembodied voices or conversations
Less body heat, though some heat would be produced and could result in under-shirt perspiration
More interference from subconscious AOL’s - Analytic OverLays
Tracking via license plat

I have also experimented, while in California, with Cannabis products. I experimented with Indica’s, Sativa’s, as well as edibles and concentrates such as wax and shatter. I found dramatically different results. While I experimented with many different types of strains, I found that Dosi Do and especially Birthday Cake/Wedding Cake provided the best results. Harlequin shatter, as well as any of the ‘cake’ shatters too produced amazing results. These results were confirmed throughout the day, as if during my RV sessions I was literally able to plot out my day before it happened. From signs and symbols that I would come across, to actual people I would find along my path throughout the day. In addition I was able to, with the aid of cannabis:
View full video - that is view conversations or scenes occurring in real time
Communicate with what seemed to be the Astral Plane that revealed to me people throughout the day that needed help or assistance.
View into installations that I should not normally have access to.
View in full color
Receive overhead GPS maps revealing locations of people who send me text messages
Receive accurate tellings of future events -Examples excluded from public posts for my safety.
Ability to know emails and text messages before they come in - a true ghost in the wires
Ability to also travel and receive accurate messages while in a sleep state. Examples include sports winners - MLB, NHL, Horse Racing.
Ability to find lost individuals in first person - meaning I would literally come across people that were or have been reported lost, in real life.
In addition, while utilizing Cannabis with Progressive Trance music, I am able to raise my body head at least 20 degrees or more, producing a pouring sweat while in a stationary position. And the main reason I believe I have not been sick in a decade. This is counterintuitive to what science has found in the fact that Cannabis usually REDUCES the bodies core temperature.

I have been wanting to find institutions that do actual studies on RV’ing to show them what I am talking about, but I don’t know where to look. I would be open to brain scans, body scans, implants, whatever... to better understand this gift I have been given. But it is also hard finding an institution that is ok with the utilization of Cannabis to prove results. This is a new time. And modes of though need changed, especially if data proves the thoughts behind the change. Such as utilization of Cannabis for RV sessions, especially to bypass mental factors such as severe depression that COULD HONESTLY be put in place to safeguard such talents. My thought is if someone can control their body temperature enough to produce a pouring sweat while stationary, they could control other functions of their brain which enable other perceptions to take place. And I can easily prove that.
After all, the Incas and Myans didn’t have the internet to tell them how to plant and irrigate crops, or how to navigate their parts of the World. They had their plants and their brains. And that is precisely what it feels like I have the gift of.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that with the proper strain usage of cannabis, and the proper use of either progressive trance or binaural beats and hemi-sync, a natural RV’er can become a RV ‘beefcake’ much like a natural bodybuilder compared to a Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler or (to make the analogy easier) Arnold Schwarzenegger.

It shouldn’t be about how you get there...It should be about the results. Just like Microsoft, there are many ways to achieve the same result. And sometimes, the path least traveled nets the better results. And the results I obtained made me think I was either a descendant of a special blood line or dead.

Last edited:

Reasinre

In my experience, weed will open me up tremendously, to the point that I will get distracted and end up channeling something, or viewing unrelated things (although with increased clarity). So I'd say, at least in my case, that the problem with weed is keeping focused on the task, not viewing accuracy or "definition" per se.

But I can imagine a small dose being beneficial to get in the right state.

tbone

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the early warnings against cannabis and RV were partially to distance RV from a sort of hippy, new agey association that would damage the scientific credibility they were trying to generate. Although I can see how it would be easy to lose focus as well.