Courtney Brown's "Big Announcement"

Chakra

Don said:
------------------
We know so little about RV... It's funny that CB trumpets the fact that "RV is real". Hell, that's about the only thing about it that we all already know. And those who don't know aren't going to be convinced by CB's video.

What really bothers me is that here CB has produced yet one more thing for skeptics to hold up, point to, and laugh at regarding RV. There are so many rational ways he COULD have presented this, ways that might not have damaged RV, ways that wouldn't have made him appear so foolish. It was really the trumpeting and the oversell and the hype that causes the damage.

I don't know how the viewers are going to feel about being associated with this fiasco. They have nothing to be ashamed of regarding their work (it's some fine remote viewing). But if it was me, I would not want to get involved in a Brown-associated venture again, simply because of what he does with the viewers' work and negative Brown always seems to have on RV. Don
All of those ridiculous images of naked alien hybrids totally invalidates and completely sabotages any and all creditability he tries to uphold with the academic status he proclaims. Anyone with a modicum of good sense would never have mixed the two.

I really don't see how any good to the understanding of RV / CRV can come out of this - rather than validate the science it makes RV/CRV look like another new age con job.

Next question to be asked - was that the (unknown to him) intent all along?

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Guys,
look, I like you are not happy with how Courtney presented, marketed and even the words he uses when he discusses this project, words that add a conclusion that RV should NEVER be used in the same sentence, words like PROVED.

BUT, the RV session data on its own without over the top analysis and absolute conclusions is what it is. Both Dick and I describe an advanced technology being used to create a magnificent pyramid structure. A pyramid structure is exactly what the target was.

Now, the bits we both describe that cant be verified (fully) yet do fit SOME of the presented theories towards the pyramid being built. I think we can all agree that at this time there is insufficient feedback to prove the accuracy of these parts. here for me I'm talking about a raised sand platform around the pyramid where blocks were move up, around and into place. AND the use of an advanced technology that seemed both noise, energy and vibration. But we do know there were stone blocks, and they were moved into place , by people so at least we know even a part of this is probably correct. What we dont know is if advanced tech was used.

Then there is the possible 'alien' component.
Now, I do describe 'travellers' form afar that bring tech/knowledge and that interact and change the local society. Becasue I use CRV I describe and didn't identify these as aliens - but as they were not form the indigenous land then they were clearly 'aliens' at some level because they were alien to the place. Were they real ET type aliens - this is open to interpretation and I can only honestly concede a maybe. I say this because the way they traveled and the advanced knowledge they shared - but its a maybe.

I still say - remove the marketing and personal/over the top analysis form this and there is still very good data - much of which absolutely fits a double blind target, with some data that needs further feedback to substantiate. remove the bullshit and look at the sessions both on paper and on camera and you have solid data with some that needs more feedback.

Now, to Overlay - Could Overlay have been a factor - yes - as a remote viewer and an amateur scientist (because im a remote viewer) I have to concede this. But just because it is a possibility it doesnt mean that this is what happened. I myself have a deep and long history connected with research into Egypt and the pyramids. I have been to egypt and have also spent time in the great pyramid - i spent an hr alone in the kings chamber in meditation amongst other things. Because of my personal knowledge of the target any of the more controversial and (more theoretical)data could also have come from me regarding advanced tech and/or aliens - if that's what it is. As This is partly my belief until I see clear historical evidence to the contrary. But again we dont even now if my personal knowledge/belief is involved in the Rv process..

SO, I dont mind the comments - dialogue is good and even more so when it gives a chance for people to do better next time. I'm just a viewer - I will work targets for good people and projects anytime. BUT I will back my RV tooth and nail, I have a solid track record of very good accuracy most of the time well over 80%.

To give you guys some context - this project came right after another that I did for someone also filmed on cameras - but this previous target had multiple cameras filming form every angle, for scientists/researchers - again done double blind and again both on camera and on paper the targets was accurately sketched and described - but again with this previous target some elements recoded need more feedback for verification - I'm recounting this as I was in the middle of a very accurate run of projects and targets with some of my best accuracy so far- all on camera and all in protocol.

Its not easy viewing double blind on camera and knowing that everything you do, say, record on film and paper will be on public display. My BLIND data on this is as far as I am concerned a great hit. Some of the data needs more feedback.

I'm with you guys I dont like how this has been presented - but this is out of my control - I cant remote view blind and also be involved in presentation and analysis.

We all still know So little about Rv and how it works, the role of taskers, telepathy and so much more.

TBONE:
Hey Daz, I skimmed your sessions and I missed seeing anything about a female praying mantis alien that didn't like you RVing her. Could you point me to which session it was or did CB make that up (which, frankly, wouldn't surprise me at this point)?
I didn't have any parying mantis type data in my RV - although id di have some data that could be some sort of adavanced race I called 'travelers' because they came form a very long way away and traveled in ships.

Also, your sessions clearly state "almost slave-like but not bound in chains but a lower caste life subserviant to others ", which I think perfectly describes a peasant class working for the ruling elites and priest class. Essentially slaves, but not necessarily technically slaves.
This is why I say to people dont read someone else s analysis - we all see completely different things when analysing sessions - look at the RAW data its all available for download for free, then decided but dont do it on someone elses point of view and analysis.

Daz

Kiara

Daz

I'm getting to the conclusion that Courtney Brown is completely unreliable.

Could he have fooled you by giving you a fictional target like a picture from a science fiction movie/tv series/movie/book/art work ??? And lie to you, telling that the target was the pyramid in ancient Egypt???

By doing that he would have secured the outcome that he wanted... and at the same time he would have two viewers that would testify the veracity of their viewings.

daz

Staff member
Kiara,

Could he have fooled you by giving you a fictional target like a picture from a science fiction movie/tv series/movie/book/art work Huh And lie to you, telling that the target was the pyramid in ancient Egypt???
By doing that he would have secured the outcome that he wanted... and at the same time he would have two viewers that would testify the veracity of their viewings.
why?
and no - I would say the majority of my Session rv data for this target is completely accurate and can be verified - the only stuff that isn't is stuff that cannot as yet be fully verified, but that has at some point been suggested in theories.

Just because it doesn't fit with yours or other people current view's/possibilities it doesn't make it wrong. There are sooo many mysteries and questions left about the pyramids and other structures that we just do not know their true origin.

As don said earlier the Sphinx is also claimed to only be approx. 10k years old or so but Geologists put the date much farther in the past due to the damage by water on its body - have you ever been inside the pyramids and seen it? - the fact that the box in the kings chamber is too large to have been carried/moved through the gap leading to the chamber - hence it must have been in place and the chamber built around it - and so much more. The alignments and the actual construction which master builders even today say they couldn't do with such accuracy.

Courtney is a great man and one who is VERY passionate about rv, but like most of us following this, he isn't a scientists, he like the rest of us are amateurs trying to find our way, and like most of he he will make mistakes. He would never knowingly pollute nor break protocol like that and I wouldn't let him do anything but BLIND rv when I am involved.

LOL no one has or is being fooled here :)

Daz

tbone

Kiara said:
Daz

I'm getting to the conclusion that Courtney Brown is completely unreliable.

Could he have fooled you by giving you a fictional target like a picture from a science fiction movie/tv series/movie/book/art work ??? And lie to you, telling that the target was the pyramid in ancient Egypt???

I found Daz's work to be pretty consistent with plausible Egyptian history. Look it over for yourself, it shouldn't take too long. He was obviously on target and got some good data.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
If only we could surgically remove the insanity part of most public remote viewing projects, we could actually focus on the interesting part -- the viewing.

I think it's very interesting work by both you and Dick, Daz, and regardless of all the details (like you say), it's still clearly on target (without ref to details we can't verify) and it's an interesting target, of course. Thanks for being willing to do the public work, I think it's especially good for new viewers to see things like that.

PJ

Tenjii

PJ,

The idea of a focus on the vital components of the RV work is really appealing.

Daz has opened a very interesting door into ancient construction technology, which strongly corroborates some highly controversial ideas presented long before this session (a 19th century presentation).

What I find very interesting is the probability that Daz has no prior knowledge of these ideas and their historic context. The fact that he has made this unusual link presents to me a useful clue as to the methodology of strengthening the foundations of this valuable work.

It is surely possible for us to assemble constructive RV investigations into these matters, which in turn may very well aid the development of our understanding of RV mechanics?

daz

Staff member
Pj,
here is a link to the sessions Courtney has put online for his project: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_7/Mysteries_Project_7_Sessions.html

And today I found this - an old rv session I did for Tunde way back in 2005 for the same target. Pyramids & construction.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_7/Mysteries_Project_7_Sessions.html

In this target I also describe:

"The interaction and placement of the structure are important. Movement of space around an object inside the structure is important - this involves both space and energy'.
Now, this earlier target doesn't have as much detail - but it was only one session whereas the recent project had multiple sessions and of course I have improved over the years. So we have two different targets of the pyramids form two taskers, both nailed, and both (one to a lesser degree) discussing energy etc and other things like a connection to 'space' being involved in the pyramids and its construction.

Make of it as you will.

Kiara

Daz

1st - I'm not questioning your ability as viewers... you sow the target...
My question was about what the target really was and if it was the same that he show you later... my suspicion was about Courtney Brown, not about you.
I hope you can understand that.

2nd - Could your prior believe in alien intervention in Egipt influence your session?
I mean: Because you are great viewer you saw that you were seeing the pyramid... and from that point on you subconscious my have inserted your beliefs as a part of what you were viewing.

Chakra

urrggg I can't find the post that talked about getting permission to use someones images ie performance. Sorry - this is also a tad off topic but something most people don't know about either, so I figured I should add it.

Here is some info on copyrights in film.

Not exactly sure where Daz and the other fellow live but...

This is from the UK and a good site...pretty much the same here in Canada and the USA. More links below.

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-otherprotect/c-performer.htm

"Performers' rights

Performers are entitled to various rights in their performances, whether these take place on the stage, during a concert and so on. Performers also have rights in any recordings, films or broadcasts of their performances.

In many cases, but not always, the performance may be of a copyright work - literary, dramatic or musical - so the performers' rights will be in addition to the rights of copyright owners with respect to the performance and subsequent exploitation of any recording or broadcast of the performance.

A performer has the right to control the broadcasting of his or her live performance to the public. The permission of a performer must also be sought before a recording of the live performance is made. These are referred to as a performer's non-property rights.

Once a recording of the performance has been made, the performer's permission is also needed to make copies of that recording. A performer may be entitled to remuneration in respect of broadcasting, other types of communication to the public by electronic transmission, public performance and rental of those copies. These are a performer's property rights.

It will usually be necessary, therefore, to obtain permission from the performers in advance for activities that would infringe any of these rights."

Ya technically permission to use a video / image for profit has to be prearranged and agreed upon, or it's not legal, here is a link to a basic performers contract.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/lukkas/guerilla/guerilla/actor%20agreement.pdf

A performer can agree to wave fees or residuals. Info on this - may or may not apply depending on the agreements and then there is 'Foreign Royalties' http://www.sagaftra.org/foreign-royalties

From what I understand it can also or will depend how many days the 'new' performer worked in the project. More research will have to be done - I work in film but not in this area so my expertize here is limited. I just know when my partner produced a project - this was really important especially as to how much the actor is legally due.

http://www.sagaftra.org/content/residuals-faq

This is probably the category it is likely to fit under.
http://www.sagaftra.org/production-center/corporate/signatory-information

Hope that helps those RVer's going forward with future video based projects. :)

tbone

Kiara said:
Daz

1st - I'm not questioning your ability as viewers... you sow the target...
My question was about what the target really was and if it was the same that he show you later... my suspicion was about Courtney Brown, not about you.
I hope you can understand that.

2nd - Could your prior believe in alien intervention in Egipt influence your session?
I mean: Because you are great viewer you saw that you were seeing the pyramid... and from that point on you subconscious my have inserted your beliefs as a part of what you were viewing.
You seem to have difficulty understanding Daz never wrote anything about aliens. The life forms he mentions simply travelled a distance to the location. From what I read they could have been people. They could have been from Greece, they could have been Egyptians from a different area or anyone.

Kiara

tbone

He does speak of advanced technology... and that give people ideas about aliens...

But yes, you are right he does not speak specifically of aliens.

suspect_0

tbone said :
You seem to have difficulty understanding Daz never wrote anything about aliens. The life forms he mentions simply travelled a distance to the location. From what I read they could have been people. They could have been from Greece, they could have been Egyptians from a different area or anyone.
Havent seen all the sessions yet but now I am confused. If Daz and Dick never claimed to see in their sessions any Aliens....where the heck did the analyst (CB) get 100% aliens from ???

daz

Staff member
Kiara

As remoet viewers we have to concede that this is a possibility but so are any and all the Aols we see within a session - but if we are talking possibilities you also have to accept the possibility that there just could be some truth to the data.

saying this Im not sure at what stage, or even if I did think the target was a pyramid in session - I'm trained to ignore and to move on and report and not dwell on named things/AOLs.

Chakra,
urrggg I can't find the post that talked about getting permission to use someones images ie performance. Sorry - this is also a tad off topic but something most people don't know about either, so I figured I should add it.

This is from the UK and a good site...pretty much the same here in Canada and the USA. More links below.
Courtney was given full rights to use our sessions and videos - but al this was months after the project had finished - nothing was said upfront.
I have no problem with courtney using my material - I dont agree with his interpretation nor how he wnet about his marketing campaign - but as remote viewer working for clients once you hand over the data then everything else is out of your control. As I often say I hardly if EVER agree with analysts/taskers interpretations of my data - and yet very few taskers even bother to aks or discuss in detail the viewers opinion on all this - a massive error IMO.

Kiara
tbone
He does speak of advanced technology... and that give people ideas about aliens...
But yes, you are right he does not speak specifically of aliens.
Advanced tech could have come form other places for example the hypothesized Atlantis?
My sessions never recorded 'aliens' though the data could be interpreted so - but remember even the word aliens has more than one meaning - if I visit the USA and stay unannounced im an illegal ALIEN. But again read my data no solid mention of aliens - but yes hinted at.

suspect_0
Haven't seen all the sessions yet but now I am confused. If Daz and Dick never claimed to see in their sessions any Aliens....where the heck did the analyst (CB) get 100% aliens from Huh
You have to read the sessions - my data COULD be interpreted to mean aliens, or not. I believe Dicks sessions are more forthcoming in what he reports as actual aliens.

Daz

Don

I just wanted point out something I found very interesting in Daz's sessions:

The concept of sound or sound-associated energy being used to levitate objects. This idea goes way back in history and stretches across the globe, across many time periods and many diverse cultures. The Israelites at the walls of Jericho, for example. And there are myths (?) in the Americas from the Aztec, Toltec, Maya and other ancient cultures telling of huge stones being moved by the use of sound. There is even an eye-witness account from an explorer among Tibetan Buddhist monks from around the late 1800s or early 1900s (can't recall exactly) in which the explorer claims the monks formed a semi-circle, all of them facing a tall cliff, and with the beating of drums, tambourines, and the blowing of those huge long horns the Tibetans use, they levitated a large stone that the explorer estimated at something like 5 or more tons.

We know sound creates pressure waves and there is research going on this area right now - although, as far as I know, the heaviest thing they have lifted with sound in modern times was a golf ball. When you take into account concepts like resonance and the multiplication of volume by adding octaves together (all of the same volume but differing octaves), I find this idea very intriguing.

I wonder if it would be possible to remote view the actual technology Daz perceived more closely in order to learn more.

I suspect this might be quite difficult, sort of like experiences I've had trying to remote view the far future - you don't have to get very far into the future before, while you can perceive something and can perceive how it is very unique (to us in our time) and can sort of get the gist of it, you don't have the foundational concepts with which to understand (much less describe) what you are perceiving. That's been my experience anyway, several times. This ancient technology, seemingly so far removed from anything we are familiar with today, might be the same way. It would be interesting to try though. I think I'll make a target about it and mix it into my practice pool. Don

Chakra

Daz Smith said:
Chakra,

Courtney was given full rights to use our sessions and videos - but all this was months after the project had finished - nothing was said upfront.

I have no problem with courtney using my material - I dont agree with his interpretation nor how he went about his marketing campaign - but as remote viewer working for clients once you hand over the data then everything else is out of your control. As I often say I hardly if EVER agree with analysts/taskers interpretations of my data - and yet very few taskers even bother to aks or discuss in detail the viewers opinion on all this - a massive error IMO.

Daz
Daz
Thanks for the feedback - that really sucks, that nothing was said upfront - feel slimed by the whole thing just reading your reply.

Can't imagine how anyone can rationalize that this is just ok. If he makes money off of this, those who's work he is benefiting from should be compensated fairly.

Chakra

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
If (using the video) it doesn't matter to the viewers, then it doesn't matter I'd think.

Don't let the social politics rock you daz.

daz

Staff member
I gave Courtney the permission to use my video and sessions- has also insisted that we both get paid for the project and we did. I retain the rights to my work though including the video. We didn't discuss upfront a dvd project for sale or anything because well its best to be as blind as possible when doing rv so there really was no great discussion other than 'want to work a project for me'.

I dont subscribe to how Courtney does things but he is not a dishonest man and he means well, he doesn't go out of his way to hurt anyone nor con them. Both Dick and I did this eyes wide open - its like all projects when being a supplier of information you have no final control over whats done with the information.

If you all dont like the data then feel free to add similar targets to your own pools and video/present you future data for us to compare - its the best way to see after all you couldn't claim tasker overlay or anything then - give it a go.

Don

Hey Daz,

You wrote:

As I often say I hardly if EVER agree with analysts/taskers interpretations of my data - and yet very few taskers even bother to aks or discuss in detail the viewers opinion on all this - a massive error IMO.
Excellent point. I totally agree.

I know that, for me, a good analyst can get a lot more data out of me after the session by asking me questions about every perception I had - and that's while the analyst is still blind to the target. If the tasker - or the analyst, once the know that the target is - asks me about the session, they can pull EVEN MORE data out of me.

So much happens in an RV session, the perceptions come so fast and fleetingly, that I can never get it all on paper. Often, while I'm putting stuff on paper, I'm still perceiving, a certain "sense" or "feeling" is forming about various aspects of the target, and in the chaos of all that, I can't get it all down. Seconds later, I've forgotten bits here and there. Plus, I often have a sort of over-riding sense or feeling about the whole target that doesn't really come through by just looking at the session transcript.

I think that's one reason I'm very partial to sketches. A good sketch speaks volumes. But even with a great sketch, there are all the emotional, aesthetic, historical, contextual, etc., etc. subtle perceptions that must be written out in word form in order to communicate them. It can be a lot of information to try to get across. Don