Courtney Brown's "Big Announcement"

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Don,
I totally agree - if the tasker/analyst spent some time with the viewer going over data, clarifying what the viewer felt/sensed then the analyzing process itself would be clearer and more fruitful. Its a part of the process that is severely lacking and could be very important to any further development of RV. The viewer cant just be discarded as soon as media and data are turned over - after all the viewer is the one who experienced it and recorded it not the analyst - if anyone is to say what the target data means is should be in part the viewer.

All the best...
Daz

daz

Staff member
A new post from courtneys Facebook page - and what he should have said form the beginning.
https://www.facebook.com/courtney.brown.7568596/posts/585711011520601

This is the appropriate time to add some further explanation to the thrust of the announcement made about our newly released study of the origins of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Leading up to the announcement, I emphasized on this Facebook page (without elaboration) the words, “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and “proof.” What did that actually mean? Now we can explain, and it is essential that everyone understand how these words relate to the announcement.

I have stated in written and verbal form, on video and in print, so many times it is hard to count, that all remote-viewing data MUST be considered “speculative” until verified by normal physical means. This is even printed at the end of the newly released documentary. If something is “speculative,” then how can it be “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and “proof?”

To understand this, one needs to remember that there are two forms of remote-viewing data, (1) verifiable, and (2) new. The verifiable data can be confirmed beyond doubt by comparing the remote-viewing data to the actual target for a given project. In the past when working with pen and paper remote-viewing sessions, one had to be accustomed to how the data actually look given the procedures used to record the data to find the verifiable elements convincing. People who were not accustomed to the nature of the procedures might be confused, and thus less convinced. But what has changed now is the way the remote-viewing data are presented by more than one viewer, on video, and in a theatrically interesting manner that can relate to anyone, regardless of whether or not the person knows anything about the intricacies of the methodologies involved. That is a crucially important new element in this study.

What can we say about the verifiable data for this study? In my opinion, any reasonable person would have to conclude that Dick Allgire was describing a pyramid in his data contained in video. Moreover, any reasonable person would conclude that Daz Smith was describing the movement of large stone blocks during the manufacture of what he called “rising structures” as shown in video recordings of his work. Those elements are verifiable. The target indeed was a pyramid, and the target did specify to describe the movement of the largest stone blocks during the pyramid’s construction. Those elements were essential components of the target, and those elements were exactly described in the video records in a manner that anyone can clearly see. Thus, in my view, that part of the project is “unambiguous,” “conclusive,” and it constitutes “proof” that remote viewing was indeed involved in these perceptions that were recorded under totally blind conditions. Therefore, in my opinion, any reasonable person can conclude that remote viewing itself is real, and this claim has passed the test of “proof” for most people.

Of course, there will always be disagreements. 1,000 years from now there will still be people who do not believe that remote viewing is real. But again, in my view, most people can look at these video sessions and decide that the remote-viewing phenomenon itself is unambiguously a real phenomenon.

Now, what about the “new” information shown in the project. Such information involves the extraterrestrial as well as the high technology elements in the data, such as the so-called “Praying Mantis Lady,” the levitation of the stone blocks, etc. Can we similarly say that those elements are “unambiguous” and “conclusive,” and thus constituting “proof?” No. No “new” remote-viewing data can do this until it is verified in some manner using normal physical means of verification. But what we can say is that these “new” elements in the data are intriguing, and they do match the facts on the ground better than many conventional theories relating to the mining and movement of the largest stone blocks. The idea that manual laborers built those pyramids all by themselves with only crude tools is simply not believable in my view. The data for this study, including the extraterrestrial and high technology elements, are more believable. Nonetheless, these new elements remain speculative, regardless of how much they match the facts on the ground. We need further physical evidence of alien intervention and the use of advanced technology before we can move these elements of the data from the “new” to the “verifiable” category.

So some parts of the study are verifiable, and those parts are so uniquely described in the data that they constitute unambiguous and conclusive proof that remote viewing actually exists, in the sense that anyone can see the accuracy of the descriptions with their own eyes without having special training in remote-viewing methodologies. That alone is worth the claim that this is one of the most important announcements ever made in my view. Some will disagree, maybe many. But in my view, this is huge.

And other parts of the study are intriguing but new, and not yet verified. That is the way with all remote-viewing projects. There is always a mix of verifiable parts and new parts. This will never change. The verifiable parts take our breath away. And the new parts make us sit on the edge of our seats, wondering if they too are true beyond doubt. These new parts make us want to know more. And that is exciting.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
I still don't get it. And this is not to detract from you and Dick at all, Daz - MEGA kudos for viewing - and really well - live on camera.

What confuses me is the claim that this demonstration of RV is in someway a HUGE thing. I remember watching this demonstration by Joni Dourif, done for a news team, no less (not a privately funded / organised project) nearly 20 years ago:

http://www.psitech.net/MovieViewer.html?MovieSel=TRVDemo

...where she pretty much nails the target. This clip really made me take a serious look into RV and is probably THE main reason I suspended disbelief enough to have a go and realise it worked.

Add to this the countless live TV demos done by Joe McMoneagle and a few others and I'm left wondering exactly why Brown is getting so excited about this. Surely RV has been demonstrated well on TV before? And as good as your sessions are on this project...is the internet not swimming with 1000s of great sessions with equally solid 'verifiable' and 'new' data?

The way he speaks of it it's as if this project is the pivot of some sort of epoch-defining event...that now, finally (cue trumpet fanfare) remote viewing has been PROVED (hallelujah!).

Whole thing just seems horrendously overblown.

???

daz

Staff member
Marv,
I cant answer this - i said way back in the thread before it all came out that the information isn't mind blowing nor new to me - nor is it news to anyone else who has seriously read-up on pyramid theories. Of course what is interesting is that two viewers form different parts of the world, using different methods both hit/describe the same thing both on paper and on camera - with all data available to view in raw format - but you are right there are just as equally good examples.

Youd have to ask Courtney.

Kiara

In portuguese we have an expression for what happened with this "Big Announcement"

"A montanha pariu um rato."

The problem is the translation to english.

This is the literal translation:

- A mountain gave birth to a mouse

Don't know of any english expression with the same meaning.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Daz,

I'm being asked elsewhere what the earbud you guys are wearing is for. Skeptics suspect it relates to the viewers being given information, since one I don't think needs an earbud to view in front of a camera. What was the purpose of this, and what were you hearing through it, and why was the audio coming through that and not openly, if it was something like a cameraman?

Thanks for any response,
PJ

daz

Staff member
pj,
i have mentioned this online before. Always whenever I rv I listen to classical music throughout both the 30 minute pre-session meditation/cool down and then the rv session itself. music has never hindered me in getting data - although i do stick to music without lyrics if possible. I only had one earphone is because courtney wanted me to try and also talk to the camera as i wrote - so i needed one out to hear my voice. Also be aware this is the first time i had attempted to rv this way and had never done anything other than rv on paper in proper crv format before this attempt.

there was no cameraman - my session was filmed by me using my canon 5d digital slr on a tripod in my dining room. me alone - no one else around, no computers, phones or devices connected to the internet - nothing.

I have always been honest and never compromise nor cheat when it comes to rv - there was no secret communications between viewers and tasker. My family who were in the house at the time can confirm how it was all done - they though it was quite funny seeing me self film whilst scribbling on a white board in our dining room.

ScientistGeorge

When I first read about and understood Courtney's announcement was about RV, I felt that if people understood the implications of RV, that would be bigger than anything that could be RVed. I'm glad that the announcement was somewhat along those lines.

As I see it, RV shows that we all have access to a cosmic internet. This is probably THE BIGGEST news ever! We do need to improve that access greatly though.

By the way, many years ago I discovered a really amazing source of knowledge and part of that was about the pyramids. It was disclosed that the pyramids were built with ET tech. and anti-gravity. Sound was involved. The only real surprise in the RV data for me, was that slaves were used also.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I think we all agree the implications of psi are enormous. All in the same boat on that one.

But it's not actually NEWS, is the thing. He presents it like he has personally-solely discovered it. Just now.

Like no viewing has ever been done that was on target before, or on camera before, or on anything interesting before, and so this is a big amazing event and evidence that will shock everyone.

This is one of those things where what many people are reacting to is not the thing itself; sure, RV is cool, sure, the pyramid info is cool.

Most are reacting to the excessively-ridiculous hyperbole (to the point of wildly, intentionally misleading it seems) that got it all to this point.

That part can be controlled if someone is willing. RV can be presented in a way that is interesting yet not misrepresented in one way or another.

If it's not, that's not the fault of the masses or the powers that be or the financial stranglehold on society or {insert evil overlord energy here}. It's the responsibility of people who keep finding some way to make more people who have brains dismiss RV due to the cloud of nonsense it gets delivered with.

I agree the data is sort of knew-that-but-still-interesting. I hope people are looking at the actual sessions not just the interpretation.

PJ

stewart edwards

Daz Smith said:
Marv,
I cant answer this - i said way back in the thread before it all came out that the information isn't mind blowing nor new to me - nor is it news to anyone else who has seriously read-up on pyramid theories.
Indeed, there was little, if anything, new there.

Daz, in no way am I questioning your abilities, but given you know this, do you think that it is possible that your own read up on book knowledge could have influenced you in the session?

Of course what is interesting is that two viewers form different parts of the world, using different methods both hit/describe the same thing both on paper and on camera - with all data available to view in raw format
Interesting yes, but:-

1. Were any other Rvers used who failed to access this target? [Probably a question for CB I know]
2. As you know, in my whole single month of RV experience [and yes I can see the irony in that] I started by simply feeling the coordinates, before using your CRV approach. In my 18? sessions, this has consistently produced fair results, actually getting me to target twice (mountain, ropes, jumping, holding on etc when that was precisely what was happening), though my last session was seriously screwey fail in this regard. [your stage 2 crv gives me more info normally though]. But given that I know for a fact that it is possible to feel through target coordinates (and bearing in mind what Paul H Smith has said about this being a newbie error and that what I am feeling is intent), could it not be that possibly Courtney in his clear enthusiasm, immersed the coordinates with either (1) too much intent or (2) too much energy, thus enabling the two of you to access the target? I mean the Great Pyramid itself remains a strong and powerful energy source in our world today (look how it attracts honeymooners), you have a clear interest in it, and Courtney is somewhat enthusiastic. Clearly I don't know how Courtney tasked this to you, and it may be he was in no way involved with target selection, numbering etc. But with the right conditions it can be possible to connect directly through to the underlying energies that influence people/organisations and even nations.

The fact that it was videoed live doesn't really add to scientific credibility, especially when what was found is the common stay of old school esoterics, parts of ufology, as well as many ancient legends of this planet, with lots of books written on it over the past few decades. neither does only 2 viewers. Perhaps 100 viewers, selected at random, with someone who has no interest in the pyramids or esoterics or ufology selecting the target picture, someone else equally detached numbering it and passing it on to random remote viewers, with all results being shown, would be more convincing.

The two of you might, as CB says, be the best remote viewers in the world today, and if you are good for you, but if the test isn't repeatable by others,....it isn't going to convince, far less be the pivot that Courtney had clearly hoped.

If Courtney really wants to be at the cutting edge, work on how the pyramid energy has changed over the past decade and a half might prove fruitful - that has been fascinating to watch, but little published.

Also bearing in mind the stresses governments are under re aliens (thinking the mantis here that Courtney talks about from the RV sessions) with the USA denying everything, the Russian Prime Minister now disclosing (at first seemingly accidentally now if you watch the Russian youtube news videos with some frustration at having to repeat himself) how they do have a special forces team to interact with aliens on this planet today, the lower key disclosures made by various governments recently and the increasing number of pilots etc who are coming forward and saying "I tried to shoot one [a ufo] down." Not to mention the likes of the retired RAF chappy from the 1950s who is now publishing a book on how the RAF held aliens on behalf of America in the past. The talk of mantises in history, whether accurate or not, is largely being overtaken by events. Though clearly black technologies will explain a lot of such things.

Using the words "alien mantis" in the same sentence as "science", tends not to work. Why? Its career death to most scientists, though many would be happy to explore it if the funding was there. If Courtney (or anyone) was able to get Remote Viewers to show what our visiting friends were doing in the world today that would be a breakthrough. But again that is now old school knowledge and a good proportion of Rvers probably have a personal energetic connection anyway, for as Courtney rightly says - its genetic.

There is potential in what Courtney is trying to do, but he does, in my opinion, need to step up several levels, if he wants to have the impact he so clearly desires. Repackaging old stuff (aliens, genetics, pyramids) in a new wrapper (remote viewing as opposed to old school esoterics/new age beliefs) is not earth shattering.

At the very least task for something that is relatively new and genuinely cutting edge eg like how the pyramid energy (that specific one) has changed over the past 15 years and its effects on the planet or how the genetics he touched on is affecting humanity (Tim Good the ufo author for example, last year lectured/wrote that there was another experimental go by visitors starting in the 1950s for 100 years). remote viewing the implications of that, and how it interacts with pyramid energy would be exciting, and useful (though again don't use people like Tim or me who already know the answer - even if we do see it from different angles).

Anyhow enough rambling thoughts.

daz

Staff member
Stewart,
ndeed, there was little, if anything, new there.
Well, I didn't say that - I said it wasn't new to me - If a person had never done any ancient astronaut nor pyramid research before then there is alot of new stuff.

Daz, in no way am I questioning your abilities, but given you know this, do you think that it is possible that your own read up on book knowledge could have influenced you in the session?
Yes of course, but isnt this what makes each of us unique viewers - we all bring our 'life skills and knowledge' as rv skills - for example im an artist/graphic designer - hence my rv skills reflect this. I have seen doctors and nurses give amazing body/mind insights into target life forms because their life skills have given them the skills to do this. SO, yes part or all the rv data could have come form me - but part or all of it could also be real valid data...

1. Were any other Rvers used who failed to access this target? [Probably a question for CB I know]
First you should actually read/research the proiject before asking questions that cna easily be answered by actually doing so - then you wouldnt have to ask the sillier questions.
now, to answer - there were only two viewers, and both viewers described pyramids as targets- the target was a pyramid.

could it not be that possibly Courtney in his clear enthusiasm, immersed the coordinates with either (1) too much intent or (2) too much energy, thus enabling the two of you to access the target?
Yes, of course - we STILL do not know HOW RV works - not a clue. We still do not know how the viewer know how to accesses a blind target hidden behind coordinates, we DO KNOW that experiments become part of the experiments and that they CAN influence the outcome. Tis why RV needs to be embedded within and to work within its science protocol and not to move outside of it.

After all my years now doing this - Im not convinced Rv is anything more than simple telepathy between tasker and viewer.

I mean the Great Pyramid itself remains a strong and powerful energy source in our world today (look how it attracts honeymooners), you have a clear interest in it, and Courtney is somewhat enthusiastic. Clearly I don't know how Courtney tasked this to you, and it may be he was in no way involved with target selection, numbering etc. But with the right conditions it can be possible to connect directly through to the underlying energies that influence people/organisations and even nations.
Well first you should read about the project - then I wouldn't have to repeat and answer questions that dont really ned to be asked :)
AS to affecting and influencing me/us - NO its whey we work within science protocols of blind/double blind - we had nothing other than a single number, no hints, no chats, no face-to-face communications - in fact DICK and I were public enemies or sorts before this experiment afetr having a couple of public spats over the years about dicks HRVG group, and his very recent 'take the piss out of daz' youtube video - so I didn't feel particularly connected to all the people invovled in this experiment.

The fact that it was videoed live doesn't really add to scientific credibility, especially when what was found is the common stay of old school esoterics, parts of ufology, as well as many ancient legends of this planet, with lots of books written on it over the past few decades. neither does only 2 viewers. Perhaps 100 viewers, selected at random, with someone who has no interest in the pyramids or esoterics or ufology selecting the target picture, someone else equally detached numbering it and passing it on to random remote viewers, with all results being shown, would be more convincing.
Well, I disagree here. because the target was blind and on camera I clearly describe a man made structure in the past, being constructed by men is a slave/master-like relationship moving blocks into place to build this structure - all with sketches on a white board also backed-up with multiple paper sessions - I would class this as being credible????

You are saying all this with hindsight - remember we did not know what this target was - it was blind - it could have been anything!!!!!!!

The two of you might, as CB says, be the best remote viewers in the world today, and if you are good for you, but if the test isn't repeatable by others,....it isn't going to convince, far less be the pivot that Courtney had clearly hoped.
Ive never claimed to be the best - but I am ambitious and I aim to be the best viewer I can, and one day the best ( i know to some this sound egotistical but hey I have to have an aim) - this is my personal goal. I have many testimonials form people who are convinced I nail targets - in fact the project before this one I did was another target filmed on camera for a TV station - but actually nailed even more accurate than the pyramid one - again all BLIND on cameras.

Why isnt it repeatable - yes the 'solid' evidnece toward HOW the constriction occurred is scant and has more theory than 'actual' evidence - but the pyramids exist, they had makers - 90% of this target was feedbackable - so shy cant others do it - in fact as i said in earlier posts in this thread - i also did the very same target for TUNDE nine years earlier with similar results - look back through this thread to see the old rv session - so what does this say about tasker intent - when two rv sessions nine years apart for the same target, form different taskers come up with very much the same data?

If Courtney really wants to be at the cutting edge, work on how the pyramid energy has changed over the past decade and a half might prove fruitful - that has been fascinating to watch, but little published.

Also bearing in mind the stresses governments are under re aliens (thinking the mantis here that Courtney talks about from the RV sessions) with the USA denying everything, the Russian Prime Minister now disclosing (at first seemingly accidentally now if you watch the Russian youtube news videos with some frustration at having to repeat himself) how they do have a special forces team to interact with aliens on this planet today, the lower key disclosures made by various governments recently and the increasing number of pilots etc who are coming forward and saying "I tried to shoot one [a ufo] down." Not to mention the likes of the retired RAF chappy from the 1950s who is now publishing a book on how the RAF held aliens on behalf of America in the past. The talk of mantises in history, whether accurate or not, is largely being overtaken by events. Though clearly black technologies will explain a lot of such things.

Using the words "alien mantis" in the same sentence as "science", tends not to work. Why? Its career death to most scientists, though many would be happy to explore it if the funding was there. If Courtney (or anyone) was able to get Remote Viewers to show what our visiting friends were doing in the world today that would be a breakthrough. But again that is now old school knowledge and a good proportion of Rvers probably have a personal energetic connection anyway, for as Courtney rightly says - its genetic.

There is potential in what Courtney is trying to do, but he does, in my opinion, need to step up several levels, if he wants to have the impact he so clearly desires. Repackaging old stuff (aliens, genetics, pyramids) in a new wrapper (remote viewing as opposed to old school esoterics/new age beliefs) is not earth shattering.

Look, Im not going to bash courtney - I love the guy. Yes he makes mistakes - he is clearly not a marketer, his enthusiasm sometimes gets in the way. BUT in Rv I have never met a more honest and caring man than Courtney and I respect that. I dont always agree with what he does, hoiw he does things nor even in the analysis - but I can say that for most if not all my Project managers. Please remember he, I and others are doing this part time adn well as our day jobs and trying to LIVE - its easy to sit there are be judgmental, to pick things apart and criticize - but its not so eady to actually get involved to put yourself out there - to RV on camera blindly for christs sake - knowing that if you fail - everyone will see that fail.

Yes, mistakes have been made, yes things could be done better - but we dont have the unlimited time and $20M dollar budgets that SRI, SAIC and the STAR GATE program spent on projects and research, this is a handful of scattered dedicated people doing the best they can - I would say cut us some slack here and allow people to make mistakes - after all it how we learn isnt it?

When Ingo created CRV & RV he also tried to quit a target on a high and even in how he answered the correct/incorrect parts of the in-session analysis, he knew he had to be careful because too much negativity can kill. Now, I'm not saying dont criticize - but it does make me laugh when I see criticism when people haven't even read and video all the project data and how it was all done, How about SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM for a change after all how many of the hundreds of viewers here will rv live of camera blindly and post their sessions online? LOL half the people still hide behind screen names and identities, fear of letting friends, family and colleagues know they are viewers.

I'm happy to answer questions - i really am but I ahve to be honest - I just View - I didn't analyze this project, I didn't construct it, not market it - i just viewed - and IMO viewed damn well for my second only time on camera for a blind target. Mistake were made by courtney - we can all agree on this, even courtney - but also ask yourself this, if courtney didn't do this, mistakes and all- what would you be seeing out there in the wild regarding RV research these last five years or so - how many of the other ' high and mighties' within Rv ahve you seen publish material, projects and stuff fully and in public?

I would work for them and in fact do - but it very few and far between and rarely fully sees the light of day.

Im saying all this because it gets tiresome, Do you realise how close I come to quitting every time I see the continuous digs and criticism, every single time - In know you all want more - I'd like to see more, id like projects to be more 'solid', But I cant be a viewer AND a project manager constructing more solid projects - if you really are that dismayed by Courtney production of projects then PLEASE create some yourself and show us how all to do it, because quite frankly the world has enough 'virtual' remote viewers and not enough 'actual' remote viewers & managers.

Stewart this wasn't a rant wholly at you, im just afraid i started ranting.

Daz

stewart edwards

Daz thank you for your considered reply, in my own little way I was testing to see the sort of person you are. It matters given how I am using your materials to learn. In essence I was prodding your light and dark sides (we all have them). Re Courtney for what it is worth I also think that his heart is in the right place.

Daz Smith said:
Stewart,Do you realise how close I come to quitting every time I see the continuous digs and criticism, every single time
Don't. You are leading Daz, leading in an area that is quite literally transforming our world, it is a much bigger picture than remote viewing a target. You are aiding human evolution, through inspiration, leadership, and education. believe me I do know how hard that can be.

if you really are that dismayed by Courtney production of projects then PLEASE create some yourself and show us how all to do it, because quite frankly the world has enough 'virtual' remote viewers and not enough 'actual' remote viewers & managers.
Well I did offer above some suggestions as to how Courtney could genuinely be at the cutting edge of a wide sphere of human interest.

Anyhow Daz, as you well know I would not know where to start with targeting for RV. Today I cut a couple of hundred pictures into a box for future practice sessions, and was wondering when I get someone to number them should I use someone who is blind to esoterics or someone who knows how to place intent. That is how little I know about RV.

That said, through my own work, especially from the Millennium to late 2009 I did a lot of esoteric work some of which whether coincidentally or not found its way into subsequent changed practices and policies in organisations etc. Not that I ever got any credit mind you I was simply rambling on, not trying to sell.

Stewart this wasn't a rant wholly at you, im just afraid i started ranting.

Daz
In a way I had provoked you, to see whether you were veering towards the dark side or towards the light Daz, so please accept my apologies. Given that I have connected with your own energy in terms of training materials, it matters to me. Too much life experience of the dark side in myself and in others to invest time, and in the future money, in the wrong direction.

As I have said before Daz, 12 years ago I bought Remote Viewing Secrets, at a time I was making solid esoteric progress, on occasions verified by others (eg in a Lodge I was visiting as a visitor where I had no prior knowledge; and re a multinational that went bust etc), read it, and promptly atticed it. Now it makes perfect sense to me. As I haven't really done much esoteric work over the past few years I am finding your material a great way to learn to differentiate again, even if, as I did this morning, misinterpret Temple Mount energies for a waterfall!!

This final comment you, and many others, might see as a bit arrogant, but I think that I do know how remote viewing works. Its not all that different to what I did myself extensively in the past, just with an added layer, and the fact that with RV you could be connecting to anything, not just what you have an individual natural affinity to connect to, which makes it substantially more powerful than what I did for over a decade. Its all simply connecting to this planets base energy structures. To get really good at it, no doubt takes a heck of a lot of practice, especially for RVing (due to the reasons noted just above) but the real secret is....shush now.... pull a chair up but don't tell anyone......is to KNOW YOURSELF.....and you do that through Mastering Yourself. But clearly I could be a mentally insane crackpot :)

daz

Staff member
Stewart,
Daz thank you for your considered reply, in my own little way I was testing to see the sort of person you are. It matters given how I am using your materials to learn. In essence I was prodding your light and dark sides (we all have them). Re Courtney for what it is worth I also think that his heart is in the right place.
Its not a problem and Im sorry If at times I sound a little terse. Its just that im answering the same questions over and over, on here facebook and in emails.

Well I did offer above some suggestions as to how Courtney could genuinely be at the cutting edge of a wide sphere of human interest.
Excellent then please share them with courtney on his facebook page or by email - im sure hed welcome them.

Anyhow Daz, as you well know I would not know where to start with targeting for RV. Today I cut a couple of hundred pictures into a box for future practice sessions, and was wondering when I get someone to number them should I use someone who is blind to esoterics or someone who knows how to place intent. That is how little I know about RV.

That said, through my own work, especially from the Millennium to late 2009 I did a lot of esoteric work some of which whether coincidentally or not found its way into subsequent changed practices and policies in organisations etc. Not that I ever got any credit mind you I was simply rambling on, not trying to sell.
First, its great you are doing this. I personally wouldn't work a picture target pool, but that's me, i wont work targets im personally interested in as part of a pool, nor will work a pool of targets I have selected like my own target monkey - i wouldn't consider it under any circumstances to be BLIND enough - but that's just me.

As to esoteric subjects - you see, courtney gets alot of stick from doing some of the projects he does (the ones with esoteric aspects) But the truth is people dont want to read rv sessions for normal targets like buildings and random things - the things that people want to read about, know about and see are the more interesting things in life - like the esoteric.

In a way I had provoked you, to see whether you were veering towards the dark side or towards the light Daz, so please accept my apologies. Given that I have connected with your own energy in terms of training materials, it matters to me. Too much life experience of the dark side in myself and in others to invest time, and in the future money, in the wrong direction.
Thats OK poke away - I wil though defend my RV. I have always worked as BLIND as possible, always been totally honest in everything I do, I do not make a profit form all that I do, in fact RV costs me alot of money each year to put out the FREE magazines and so on. in the past any monies I could have made form the sale of DVDs I donated to farsight to help Courtney also run and give away free material on his website as these things all cost money.

This final comment you, and many others, might see as a bit arrogant, but I think that I do know how remote viewing works. Its not all that different to what I did myself extensively in the past, just with an added layer, and the fact that with RV you could be connecting to anything, not just what you have an individual natural affinity to connect to, which makes it substantially more powerful than what I did for over a decade. Its all simply connecting to this planets base energy structures. To get really good at it, no doubt takes a heck of a lot of practice, especially for RVing (due to the reasons noted just above) but the real secret is....shush now.... pull a chair up but don't tell anyone......is to KNOW YOURSELF.....and you do that through Mastering Yourself. But clearly I could be a mentally insane crackpot Smiley
This is how I see it.
For many years (before I found Rv) - since the age on 10 yrs old but formally since 15 years old I trained in all apsects of PSI: mediumship, tarot, sand reading, tea leaf reading, mirror scrying, healing, clairvoyance, channelling, meditation travel, healing and much more.

RV is, at its core no different than all of these - only one difference.
That difference is a record method I follow (CRV)and a framework of rules (protocols).
This is the only difference - in fact I believe, and I had a great discussion with Ingo over this, and he praised me for finding what others failed to - is that RV and creativity/art are the one and same thing - the data, be it artistic inspiration or rv derived data is the same thing and comes from the same place.

is to KNOW YOURSELF.....and you do that through Mastering Yourself.
I agree with you -and its what I have said myself many times - RV isn't about learning an amazing new method that teaches you a secret - RV, and the repetitive practice, is all about learning about yourself, rv is all about learning how those little insights come in to you then how you filter and convert them into recordable impressions. The better you become at RV is all down to being more atune with yourself which is another reason why Ego can destroy Rv ability - its all about being honest with yourself in every way.

All the best..
Daz

stewart edwards

Daz Smith said:
Stewart,Excellent then please share them with courtney on his facebook page or by email - im sure hed welcome them.
gaining verification would prove tricky though as you are relying on the opinions of people like me who esotericly work at it, and authors who may or may not be correct in what they write. ie difficult to prove.

First, its great you are doing this. I personally wouldn't work a picture target pool, but that's me, i wont work targets im personally interested in as part of a pool, nor will work a pool of targets I have selected like my own target monkey - i wouldn't consider it under any circumstances to be BLIND enough - but that's just me.
I will just be using it to train energy differentiation (eg like the Temple Mount energy and a waterfall).

As to esoteric subjects - you see, courtney gets alot of stick from doing some of the projects he does (the ones with esoteric aspects) But the truth is people dont want to read rv sessions for normal targets like buildings and random things - the things that people want to read about, know about and see are the more interesting things in life - like the esoteric.
Well ufos are one of the most widely looked into esoteric area out there - ask our government archives in Kew. As I have mentioned before there are ways that you could task in this sphere (I wont mention them here) that could produce evidence. But ethically you have problems as living people are involved and you might just focus on deep black projects than have people breathing down your neck. But you could task for some little known historic stuff where those involved are alive and willing to share as confirmation of what is found. After that you could energy connect backwards, but at that stage conformation becomes impossible.

For many years (before I found Rv) - since the age on 10 yrs old but formally since 15 years old I trained in all apsects of PSI: mediumship, tarot, sand reading, tea leaf reading, mirror scrying, healing, clairvoyance, channelling, meditation travel, healing and much more.
All that goes right over my head, I simply connect, zero training though I have since finding this out read some books and talked to many people in the esoteric field). Where we are similar is that like you, with the benefit of hindsight in my case, I can see that this goes back to childhood. though I only really appreciated it around the Millennium as I awoke to it.

That difference is a record method I follow (CRV)and a framework of rules (protocols).
This is the only difference - in fact I believe, and I had a great discussion with Ingo over this, and he praised me for finding what others failed to - is that RV and creativity/art are the one and same thing - the data, be it artistic inspiration or rv derived data is the same thing and comes from the same place.
Indeed. I am rubbish at art btw always have been.

is to KNOW YOURSELF.....and you do that through Mastering Yourself.
I agree with you -and its what I have said myself many times - RV isn't about learning an amazing new method that teaches you a secret - RV, and the repetitive practice, is all about learning about yourself, rv is all about learning how those little insights come in to you then how you filter and convert them into recordable impressions. The better you become at RV is all down to being more atune with yourself which is another reason why Ego can destroy Rv ability - its all about being honest with yourself in every way.

All the best..
Daz
Totally agree, and to you.

[/quote]

Tenjii

Thanks, Daz and Stewart,

For putting yourselves out in the open. Your sincerity is heart-warming.

Since we can perform RV, by deduction we also know how it works. The mistakes we make are then simply part of a process of elimination, in order that we may arrive, again, at the fundamentals we have understood before.

It is when we consciously embrace these fundamentals that we can again begin to glimpse the vril of the akash, the same force that the famous Keely worked with. Applied in our collective lives, it will empower us to lift together the load of this world we live in. We are on our way to it, more consciously so, day by day now.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
So to direct this a bit more to the actual viewing elements...

Daz, did your session work on this change anything about how you felt about this part of history?

How did doing it on a whiteboard vs. paper change your session experience?

I've done sessions in a few ways and I've noticed that it's kind of like music for me -- what I write and sing is different when using a keyboard vs. guitar for example, as if "a different aspect of me is dominant" then, and I find this seems to be so for viewing as well, as talking audibly seems to be a little different than writing for me, as I think writing may invoke somewhat more of my left-brain (sic) into the equation.

If you could go back and retask yourself on any area of the data that you got, what would it be?

PJ

daz

Staff member
PJ great questions

Daz, did your session work on this change anything about how you felt about this part of history?
Not really - confirmed it maybe as I trust me data implicitly. But I have been inside the great pyramid and there is n o way ancient man made that on his own without some forms of advanced knowledge. you have to be inside it to see it and feel it - and the scale when you are beside it its breathtaking.
My data only confirmed things for me really as it was blind so I trust it.

How did doing it on a whiteboard vs. paper change your session experience?
Ive got to be honest having never done it nor anything like it before and only worked proper in protocol crv on paper - i was a little anxious. But needn't have worried because once in the zone, the white board just became another tool and melted away. What you wont see on tape though is the interruptions when the phone went, and the postman made a delivery - these things interrupted the flow but that happens in all rv.

I actually quite enjoyed the white board process and verbally trying to articulate the internal impressions I was feeling into words and picture - and with each one I could feel more flowing forth. I would definitely do it again. In fact I would love to do a full blind crv session right on a big white wall six foot high and hundred of feet long with big pens/brushes and massive sketches - i bet this would be an awesome piece or ART :)

I've done sessions in a few ways and I've noticed that it's kind of like music for me -- what I write and sing is different when using a keyboard vs. guitar for example, as if "a different aspect of me is dominant" then, and I find this seems to be so for viewing as well, as talking audibly seems to be a little different than writing for me, as I think writing may invoke somewhat more of my left-brain (sic) into the equation.
I know what you mean - the art of doing it there on the spot on the white screen help the flow process - or that's how it felt and talking as well seemed to hel p -again a first for me.

If you could go back and retask yourself on any area of the data that you got, what would it be?
Two things - to do a full session on the tech used to move the blocks - in full and in minute detail.
The second would be to explore the 'home' location and or the 'ships' the travelers in my data used - just to see if they were alien or something else.
Or maybe even the spiritually/psychic connected life form in my first session, ho was interacting with the structure and an interaction of spirituality and knowledge was happening to it.

LOL so several things really :)
SO much interesting stuff when I look back through the paper session work :)

sharp

Great questions PJ, and great answers Daz. It is unfortunate that Courtney's dog and pony show overshadowed some good viewing. Nice work.

Janine B

Daz--really impressive RVing by you and Dick Allgire. I think that we might have hoped for a bit more from the project itself...(like artifacts :), but it was indeed significant that you could produce a blind session on white board for video-taping. Watching both of you describe what you were perceiving and having both of you match the target was impressive and some good solid proof of the results that some of the best viewers are able to achieve.

Quote: "After all my years now doing this - Im not convinced Rv is anything more than simple telepathy between tasker and viewer."

You mentioned that you had trained in psi during your earlier years and also mentioned that the two (psi and rv) had much in common. Did you ever see anything in psi that might indicate that the mechanism might not be telepathy or did not require a an outside party or tasker substitute to relay the information transferred?

Also, wouldn't the capture of correct information at an RV target which was unknown to the tasker seem to negate that to some degree? Please excuse the questions, just very curious about the mechanism/underlying conditions that causes rv and psi to work.

Congratulations again on some great remote viewing. Hope we will get to see more of you on video tape in the future!