Courtney Brown's "Big Announcement"

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Janine, again good questions.

You mentioned that you had trained in psi during your earlier years and also mentioned that the two (psi and rv) had much in common. Did you ever see anything in psi that might indicate that the mechanism might not be telepathy or did not require a an outside party or tasker substitute to relay the information transferred?
I have in some of my experiences had communications with what can only be described as other life forms or entities in meditation and channeled trance. These entities seem to be interested and entwined with us and are interested in a general development of man.

On A whole though I see no difference in any of it other than method and rules. For example when moving into pats lives and reporting these under trance or form deep meditation. On review and with my experience I can see that exactly the same information can be obtained form rving - i can experience the past life of anyone through rv. The same with mediumship - with this you are allegedly in contact with a dead life form - but again I can also do this with rv, can go into the dead persons mind, know their feels, thoughts, desires and so on.

All we have done as humans and with our human needs is to try to give everything names, boxes and meanings - when in reality all psi, all creativity, all inspiration is one and the same thing - a creative force that flows through us all, that we have only to tap into with conscious thought. Everything else is just ritual and window dressing.

Also, wouldn't the capture of correct information at an RV target which was unknown to the tasker seem to negate that to some degree?
Maybe, but physics shows us (theoretical) that everything in the universe is connected, we are already connected to the target, to every target, to every person ho reads the data we produce about targets - so maybe the tasker doesn't know the information - this doesn't mean that the flow of information still doesn't flow through or from them as they, unknowingly or not are also connected to the target. Naybe all that is needed to spark the entire chain process off is the single intent from the tasker to have a question answered - and then BANG- a chain of interconnected dots spread out across the universe is instantly lit-up and linked?

I am afraid I do not have the answers, but I do know that the tasker is an integral part of the rv process and does affect the flow of data, and also with any analysts involved.

Hope we will get to see more of you on video tape in the future!
LOL maybe we will have to see. TBH here in the UK at the moment I'm finding it very hard to get decent paying work - and its looking more and more like I'm going to have to change career or something new and maybe drastic, and at approaching 44yrs old - that's not a light decision to have to make. So I'm not sure what or if I will have the time and effort much longer to continue with RV as survival for my family must come first and until now I have allowed RV to be a major part of my life, without remuneration and at financial loss as i pay for everything I do. So well see what the future holds. This is probably in part another reason why courtney needed to charge for this latest DVD release - he wanted to pay both Dick and I a small amount for our participation and to hopefully pave the way for further paid projects for us and other remote viewers and Dick is also at a troubled time in his life and like me in need of a more solid work life/income. Its Very possible that if things dont turn more favorable, that Dick, I, and even Courtney/Farsight wont be able to do any rv, public projects nor anything for much longer as these things and life in general do not pay for themselves.

But we will have to see what develops.

thanks you!

stewart edwards

Daz

The financial troubles, which believe me at 49 I share and I am being forced by government policies to change career, are a sad part of the this planets place in evolution at this time. Consider:-

1. The eternal battle between darkness and light in the world at this precise point in time, and how that affects everyday life.
2. The sort of people who are sufficiently sensitive to "feel and connect" and the jobs that they typically do. I couldn't imagine for example that too many hard nose bankers would also be remote viewers. The military is slightly different due to the sheer range of fear facing and self challenging "opportunities" that I would imagine arise theirin.

Realistically I am up the sh@t creek without a paddle, but having a global professional background, while I wont get back in there, I can see how I could use that experience combined with eg my past ability to "connect" to make money from the likes of hedge funds, if I can as Lyn correctly notes evidence it (and get good at it again - bearing in mind I have in the past predicted a multinationals collapse and arguably contributed to changed organisational policies and practices, the first is provable, the second time lineable, and there are others). Hence, while I am sure you are doing it Daz, look at your whole life experience and see where you have something different. You could do far worse than following a similar strategy yourself - the City is full of people looking for an edge. They tend to work on contacts but if you can predict corporate collapses etc then people will want to talk to you. The only thing I am unsure about are these Inside Trading laws, which would need consideration, though would a court convict someone for RVing? I don't know. Think corporate Daz, and yet RV will as Lyn correctly says, will keep them at a distance, if you can routinely predict accurately, ways will I am sure be found to get you on board. It is a high pressurised environment though - don't expect too much family time. My old employer Price Waterhouse, now employs computer hackers to penetrate clients systems, so you never know Daz. I can think of several ways that firms like PW (now PWC) could make a lot of money using RV skills to help clients strengthen their business. While I may have a harsh few years ahead of me, once I regain my old skill level I will be looking to explore this area.

The downside is that I rather think that the deeply buried governmental remote viewers are probably in on that game as well, given that everything is about money nowadays.

My point Daz, is play to your strengths - if you are able to predict things, get them up ona webpage and tick them off as they come to play. I will be doing that when I get good enough again. Some of the stuff that I have predicted in the past - I was laughed extensively at, but time has a tendency of proving a point. the difficulty is when others within take the credit, you are forgotten about. Which is why I am so interested in Lyns databasing, as that will be a great evidentiary tool.

You have the upper hand on me Daz in esoteric work, I pretty much stopped mine in late 2009, so I am 5 years out of date, with some catching up to do, which will take me a few years. You on the other hand are at the top of your profession. Have you ever worked in the big corporate world Daz?

To give one practical, recentish example, I offered a solution to our global financial crisis that did not involve austerity - simply using quantative easing in a different way. I was laughed at. A year later Lord Turner (who was tipped for the Bank of England job that went to Mark Carney) was saying very similar and articles were appearing in the professional press. lead the curve - it is doing it in a way that people remember you being a or the spark that is difficult.

Daz I am more than happy to help you with this, check me out on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stewart-edwards/5b/16b/414

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Stewart,
thankyou for you post and the information it contains.
But alas I have n intention nor want to use RV in any way to make money from predictive or teaching purposes. It just doesn't interest me in any way.

thanks.

ScientistGeorge

Hi Daz:
I've been doing some very interesting work with past-life traumas. I've found a way to heal these very rapidly and this seems to raise consciousness in amazing ways. I'll write more on this under the posts about improving RV.

Regarding yours and Courtney's finances, I'm quite sure that I can help. There are related techniques to what I mentioned above that have worked quite quickly and well for several people, including me. I'd be happy to share and work with you on this.

I do a new paradigm regarding money, instead of asking for payment when I help people I ask them to used the manifesting techniques to express their appreciation. It works very well!!!

Daz Smith said:
- i can experience the past life of anyone through rv.

LOL maybe we will have to see. TBH here in the UK at the moment I'm finding it very hard to get decent paying work - and its looking more and more like I'm going to have to change career or something new and maybe drastic, and at approaching 44yrs old - that's not a light decision to have to make. So I'm not sure what or if I will have the time and effort much longer to continue with RV as survival for my family must come first and until now I have allowed RV to be a major part of my life, without remuneration and at financial loss as i pay for everything I do. So well see what the future holds. This is probably in part another reason why courtney needed to charge for this latest DVD release - he wanted to pay both Dick and I a small amount for our participation and to hopefully pave the way for further paid projects for us and other remote viewers and Dick is also at a troubled time in his life and like me in need of a more solid work life/income. Its Very possible that if things dont turn more favorable, that Dick, I, and even Courtney/Farsight wont be able to do any rv, public projects nor anything for much longer as these things and life in general do not pay for themselves.

But we will have to see what develops.

thanks you!

stewart edwards

There is a bigger picture to the finances aspect here, but some might see it as a bit "waffly."

Our world is going through a huge period of evolution, with parts of humanity surging forwards, globally, with other parts of humanity trying to maintain old comfort zones. While this happens continually, it is especially acute at the moment (poetically you can think of it as part of the eternal battle between darkness and light). One consequence of this is that life is made far more difficult for the esoteric world, but it is only temporary. How temporary and how severe it gets depends on a number of factors.

In the meantime all any of us at the pointy end can do, is get by, take the experiences on the chin however bad it gets, learn from them, and move positively forwards.

While it is harsh at a personal level, and believe me I know that, having experienced hardship or various kinds, through much of my life, interspersed with periods of prosperity, when you look at it from a global perspective (and I mean global, not nationalistic - forget British or American when you do this think United Nations "One People One Planet") it is actually rather exciting.

Pain in the proverbial in daily family life though. Still no matter how hard it gets it is better than being in Gitmo, in a torture chamber somewhere, or drinking polluted water from a hole in the ground with no medicines.

The trick is, if you can do it, and believe me this is intensively powerful when you do, is to grow from the hardship. It can be incredibly empowering, spiritually, esotericly, and in terms of answering those eternal questions, that some incorrectly say are inanswerable.

To all of those, like me, who have an uncertain future, I raise a metaphorical glass of wine to you, and say "cheers" it will get better again.

Solaris

It sounds like a part of the Big Announcement itself ( with no sarcasm). I would like to agree. The only thing is that it may be only ours (sharing similar fate of middle-aged lost in reality and suddenly awaken people ) interpreting the world totally their subjective way. I would like to be able to see through this ( as a young, middle aged and old at the same time) and be able to see positive things developing from this but I can't see anything so far. In fact I do feel sometimes like there is no time. I am at the beginning of my search so hopefully I will get somewhere one day. I feel being here is a good start.This is the first positive thing I can see.

Don

Daz,
you wrote:

Ive got to be honest having never done it nor anything like it before and only worked proper in protocol crv on paper - i was a little anxious. But needn't have worried because once in the zone, the white board just became another tool and melted away. What you wont see on tape though is the interruptions when the phone went, and the postman made a delivery - these things interrupted the flow but that happens in all rv.
God, I HATE it when interruptions like that happen!!

I was going to mention that the fact that you did so well putting your data on the whiteboard, when you had never worked that way before, makes your sessions even more impressive. I experienced that at an ARV Workshop (put on by Marty Rosenblatt and Skip Atwater) about ten years ago at The Monroe Institute in Virginia. Since I was the only person in attendance who was an active remote viewer, they asked me to demonstrate. I warned them that I usually worked in an altered state, ERV style, and had no experience RVing while standing up - not to mention no experience RVing in front of 20-30 complete strangers. They asked me to try anyway. I did and totally missed the target.

The fact that you persevered through several interruptions makes your sessions EXTREMELY impressive. Personal story: I used to have an old German Shepherd named Jackson. When I met him, he was a pup, being raised as part of a Police Dog training program (I'm a professional dog trainer). There was just something special about this dog, so I pulled him out of the program and made him my personal pet. He became the best friend I've ever had. Anyway, back when I first started RVing, he insisted in being in the same room with me - constantly. But he was a HUGE distraction. Since I couldn't deal with the distraction of him scratching at the closed bedroom door where I used to remote view, I had to learn to deal with the distraction of him snoring like a freight train as he slept on the floor while I remote viewed. Later, in order to learn to deal with distractions, I used to purposely remote view in my car. I'd park near playgrounds, in the car park of large grocery stores, near the highway, etc.

But the fact that you RVed under correct protocols, standing up, using the whiteboard, on-camera, and amid several interruptions - and nailed the target, complete with no incorrect data, some confusing perceptions (the levitating energy), and some very high-stage information - makes your work an excellent demonstration of everything that is right about remote viewing. Your performance is an awesome example of remote viewing, an example we can all be proud of (and that you, Daz, should take pride in) and point to as what Remote Viewing is all about. Great job! Don

ScientistGeorge

Hi Stewart:
I rather agree with most of what you say here. But I disagree strongly with the statement "all any of us at the pointy end can do..." part. There is a lot that we can do. It's just that the effective things that we can do are NOT in the box or maybe I should say, not in our boxes.

You've obviously gotten out of multiple boxes or you would not be posting on this forum. Yet, there are many more limitations for you and all of us to drop. I've done a lot of escaping of boxes and yet I know I have a lot more to go.

stewart edwards said:
There is a bigger picture to the finances aspect here, but some might see it as a bit "waffly."
In the meantime all any of us at the pointy end can do, is get by, take the experiences on the chin however bad it gets, learn from them, and move positively forwards.

tbone

Scientists claim to have discovered how pyramid stones were moved.

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-discovered-the-egyptian-secret-to-moving-hug-1569802879

Mycroft

tbone said:
Scientists claim to have discovered how pyramid stones were moved.

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-discovered-the-egyptian-secret-to-moving-hug-1569802879
OMG! ???

But if you said red mercury, I might bite.

Mycroft

tbone

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/28/science-tractorbeam-idUSKCN0SL2O120151028

Tractor beams of science fiction becoming a reality

"Researchers on Tuesday said they have developed a tractor beam that uses high-amplitude sound waves to levitate, move and rotate small objects without making contact with them. "

tbone

I was watching a show last night, I think it was called Ancient Impossible. They were talking about a core they found in Egypt. It was drilled out of granite as a hole for a door post. The thing is, none of the known tools they had were hard enough to do it. Even our modern coring drills didn't make striations as big as their drill did, which essentially means their drill cut deeper per revolution. Nobody seems to know how they did it. It was pretty neat.

nia

Cayce's info of the building of the pyramid involved advanced humans fleeing the demise of Atlantis some 11,000 years ago and settling in Egypt. It was 100 years in the building and was accomplished by shifts of people paying 'taxes' as it were, in a similar manner that Incas and Maya worked to build and maintain their cities and public works.
In the Cayce material is a reference to the 'use of forces found in nature to cause iron to float in water, stone floats in the air in the same manner'; (quote from memory from many years ago, so may not be exact - nia). Now, we know how iron ships float in water by the weight of water displaced by the hull of the ship. How this translates to stone, I'm not sure; maybe balloons?

Now, Joe McMoneagle may well be correct that the first courses were laid by barges after the site was prepared due to the necessity of precise leveling and alignment of the first course. In this vein, I would urge those interested to look up YT videos by Jean-Pierre Houdin, an architect and engineer who has spent much of his life to solve the pyramid's construction. Houdin suggests that the exterior courses and facing stones (the polished ones) were placed first to set and maintain a constant correct angle; then interior blocks were added. The Grand Gallery was used with counterweights to bring up the massive 70 ton relieving and ceiling blocks for the King's chamber, etc. His evidence is pretty convincing. He also discovered a spiraling ascending passage INSIDE the pyramid, leading to the top. Interestingly, sensitive IR equipment can actually see differences in temperature on the faces of the pyramid, where the voids of these passages exist.

Youtube: The Great Pyramid of Egypt New Evidence Full Documentary
by Experience Egypt Published on Aug 21, 2013 52:18 minutes