CRV praccy due Sep 20, 2016 Target:190816

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Target: 190816

Due Sept 20 - 2016

Note:
Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM

I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions.
Go as far as you can in the CRV process.

BUT TRY to spend 2 or more pages in stages 1 ideograms.
BUT TRY to spend 3 or more pages in stages 3 sketching.
Force yourself to look around, to feel around and provide me with MORE S3 pages - please.
TRY to spend 3 or more pages in stages 4 .

If you get your session in early enough I may re-task you on a part or parts of your data to go back and get more for me. especially as this is not s normal/standard training target. Send your sessions to me @ darryl@nethed.com

I will collect them all, write a few notes and when all gathered will put them online here - for us to discuss - so be prepared for your work being here - in public.

Please note:
The sessions have to be scanned-in and converted to pdf format. You all have to start to get into the process of treating and submitting work correctly - anything not done as scanned pages to pdf wont be reviewed.

Format:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scan you pages and compile as an optimized .pdf file.
If you don't have .pdf there are many free tools online for doing this - a quick Google search will get you many.
Save/scan the images at 150-300dpi black and white (this keeps the file size down).
If you need help with this then email me.

Summary
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would like a typed session summary as well for your session.
Don't take ages on this - just type a summary of the key information - there are plenty of summary examples on my site for an idea on this. Here is an example: http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4.09/climate_sydney.pdf
the actual summary is the last page (14). Add the summary to the .pdf as well please.

As well as helping with general RV/CRV - hopefully the mentoring and our work together will also help you with key skills to help present your RV data for future clients, projects and needs.

Any questions then ask - email me at the address above.
Don't forget have fun - its not a race - the key is to learn something!

I look forward to working with you all. And above all have fun with this.

All the best...
Daz

ned_gaine

Hi, I'm a beginner and have only done around 10 sessions so was wondering if this class is too advanced or is it ok to tag on? I'm probably doing things in the wrong order etc. too but am trying to get to grips with it. I feel that trying to join in with this might help me formulate the process as opposed to sitting and reviewing my own efforts with no one else there.... Thanks anyways...

daz

Staff member
Please go ahead and give it a try - as long as you dont mind a little critique and sharing then its all good - we dont bite (yet) :)

Daz

ned_gaine

OK, cool. Thanks.
I've actually learned what I know so far via Courtney Brown's SRV method including the 20/30 + utube video series he once had up. Do you think it's worth me getting hold of a CRV manual ant trying to get to grips with stage 3/4 of CRV or sticking with what I have learned? I'm not sure that there is much difference at all however the sketches seem to me more numerous in CRV, not sure?
I was very impressed by the work of the other students on previous tests by the way. some great stuff here!
Thanks again
Ned

daz

Staff member
Ned,
TBH I can only help with the ins and outs of CRV as that's what i have been using for 2 decades.
You could try to join-in with another methodology - but im not sure i would be able to offer much advice.

Daz

ned_gaine

Hi, Yes, I sent in a session. Did you too? Not sure at what point the feedback is posted on here though, as I'm new to the group. Cheers

daz

Staff member
Guys,
Well done - great stuff and generally some very good target contact within.

Target:
=================

The life in the Patterson Bigfoot Film | Bluff Creek, California | 1967

Cue:
The remote viewer is to move to the optimum position and location to describe the target life and filming event n full detail only

The sessions:
================

Paul: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/paul.pdf
Ned: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/ned.pdf
Jeane: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/jeane.pdf
Janine: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/janine.pdf
Eric: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/eric.pdf
Dick: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/dick.pdf

Feedback: http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target190816/feedback.pdf

Thank you for participating. Let me know what you think of each others and your own work.
Please share your thoughts on yours and each others work. Ikm very intereested to get your thoughts on this target :)

Daz

Jeaneire

A great target from Daz and most unusual. Well done to all the viewers. Janine , I thought your session was very good with great drawings - you were defiinitely picking up on the target. My own session was way off as I didn't feel I was making a connection - all I could get was a empty space. Then I let an AOL take over which is a good learning process in itself of what not to do.

Janine B

I think that I made it to the target site, but I missed the actual description of the main feature...the Bigfoot itself, which is no small omission. I do think that my sub was trying to tell me that it was a man dressed up in costume and that it wasn't a real event, but more an entertainment, although this is open to argument. What I'm taking away from it is that perhaps it would help if I paid more attention to how I cue things.

I usually start with cueing to go to the target and describe. In this case, the main attractor for me turned out to be a steep slope or road which felt dangerous, probably due to my dislike of heights--but which was not actually the main feature. After that, I think I began cueing with what the tasker would want me to look at or view. Most of the data I got from that point on had to do with role-playing or entertainment of one type or another. It is just a theory, but if my cueing had been a little different, perhaps I would have had better results...?

I have times when I am getting nothing or am not comfortable with what I get. On the last target posted here at TKR, I did work a session, but unlike the rest of the brave souls who turned one in, I chickened out. I just wasn't comfortable with what I had...and as some of it came in rather strangely (dreams), I felt that made it even more suspect. The ups and downs happen to all of us and the best thing about a group like this is we have all been there and are determined to work through the difficulties and learn from the setbacks. Kudos to everyone who is not letting their ego stand in the way of their road to knowledge! And good work to everyone who turned in a session this time. : )

Jeaneire

Thanks Janine and yes, we do have to get past the ego and just submit the sessions no matter what. Even the best people can get it wrong sometimes.

I used to feel much more contact with the targets when I first started off but then I had to learn the proper structure as well. Now that I am better at the structure, I should be getting more accurate. I think my main problem is leaving it too late to do the targets - I have been working on them on the last few days which then puts a lot of stress on it and takes away from the creative and enjoyable side of it.

This is all a good reflection on learning CRV and making the changes necessary to improve.

ned_gaine

Hello all,
What an interesting target! Well done folks, I’m sure I can see patches of good data in all the submissions.
I think it was a difficult target for me, to feel comfortable with the data I was getting. It was the first target I’ve shared my results with anyone too so I think I was even more nervous, that and also because it was my first target I’ve tried in ARV after learning using Courtney Browns videos on SRV. Interestingly, when I first looked at the target I got a strong sense of a subject which was an older female, (AOL my granny), who was nurturing and strong, however I dismissed it as bad data and started again. I guess I’ll never know if it is an older female Sasquatch or not ;)

Another thing that struck was that I got a ‘whistle’ at one point and I saw that show up in others data. After looking on utube a whistle seems synonymous with the subjects communication…. More conjecture I guess.

Nice one anyways, and Thanks to Daz for putting in all his time and effort for this project. I’m very excited to look at the next target now :D

Janine B

I think that the first time you submit something where you know other people might see it is the worst, as far as being nervous goes. I do think that there was a lot of good data in the various sessions submitted. I thought that you had a very good session, Ned. I found it interesting that you also perceived something which could be a bridge...as my first perception was something high and steep like a bridge. In fact, a couple of your sketches and mine (not counting my clowns!) had some similarities to them. I find it a bit curious that after working sessions on it that we are leaning in different directions regarding whether it was a male or female involved and possibly on whether or not it was a hoax. Maybe someday we will get an opportunity to revisit this target and gain more information. :)

ned_gaine

Hi Janine,
Yes, there was definitely some similarities along the theme of a bridge or structure. There is a large bridge over Bluff Creek before it joins the river but maybe that would be stretching the imagination/contact a bit too far ;)

I also see you also had a person with black hair or covering, which seems like good data. Interestingly you also perceive someone in caricature or dressed up, which might have been the case if it was a hoax.

As I'm still learning the rudiments of CRV I wondered if you could explain what happens around the ideograms where people put A1 B1, A2 B2 etc. I'm used to doing a separate ideogram for each bit of initial data (Each A and B). Would I be right in thinking that you sometimes maybe break each ideogram into sections and thus have A,B,C etc.

Thanks

Ned

Janine B

Ned, I started off doing the single ideograms, but various people were saying that the best way was to write down the target number and then just let go and let your hand do its thing without involving your conscious mind... When I do that, I almost always end up with complex ideograms...my hand just takes off on its own. I usually make little slash marks to divide the different gestalt impressions and I divide it by feel--grouping what feels to me like it goes together.

When I first started, I was learning strictly on my own, using the military manual. (Daz has links to the manual and some discussion on ideograms linked from the main CRV mentoring page.) The A1 is how the first part or gestalt of my complex (or multiple) ideogram feels, the B1 is my overall impression of that part, then I move on to A2, the second gestalt's feel and the B2, the overall impression of that section, and so on.

Not everyone uses complex ideograms and it is true that sometimes my ideogram will only express one gestalt, like land or motion--it is probably what feels right to the individual. I have actually tried to cut my ideograms back down to single gestalts once or twice, but I personally find it difficult...I find that I have to involve my conscious mind in order to limit them, which feels awkward.

When I do ideogram drills (and I know I don't do nearly enough of them), I do use single ideograms for practice. I'm not really sure why I have so much trouble sticking to single ones on targets. But, just from what I have seen of others' work, I would say that the single ones are the norm. Maybe it's just a personal quirk of my subconscious? Not sure...

fletch

For what it's worth, I've been a "squatcher" since the late 60's. What is in the video/pic is called Pattie,, a play on Roger Patterson's name and the fact the subject is a female. Roger Patterson and George Gimlin are known for the video.

You can verify the sex yourself by simply watching the video and looking for breasts. Yes, the animal is real regardless of the debunkers.

I've had several incidents and sightings of the animal in several states over the years. Whistling is one of their forms of communication. Sometimes the whistling is rather musical and complicated while other times it's rather simple.