• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The warm heart and beautiful soul of viewer Elizabeth Ruse, Australia, has left our lonelier world. We will miss her so very much. - PJ
  • TKR's dojo at dojopsi.com/tkr/ is open.

CRV practice target 2108-8521 Due September 18 2015.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Target: 2108-8521

OK, we are going to break form convention a bit here and I am going to test you on a little bit of front loading.

The target is an event - describe the event.

Note:
Any CRV questions - just ask here or in PEM

I will be looking for correct CRV format first, accuracy second in the sessions.
Go as far as you can in the CRV process.
BUT TRY to spend 5 or more pages in stages 3 sketching.
Force yourself to look around, to feel around and provide me with MORE S3 pages - please.

If you get your session in early enough I may re-task you on a part or parts of your data to go back and get more for me. especially as this is not s normal/standard training target. Send your sessions to me @ darryl@nethed.com (new email)

I will collect them all, write a few notes and when all gathered will put them online here - for us to discuss - so be prepared for your work being here - in public.

Please note:
The sessions have to be scanned-in and converted to pdf format. You all have to start to get into the process of treating and submitting work correctly - anything not done as scanned pages to pdf wont be reviewed.

Format:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scan you pages and compile as an optimized .pdf file.
If you don't have .pdf there are many free tools online for doing this - a quick Google search will get you many.
Save/scan the images at 150-300dpi black and white (this keeps the file size down).
If you need help with this then email me.

Summary
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would like a typed session summary as well for your session.
Don't take ages on this - just type a summary of the key information - there are plenty of summary examples on my site for an idea on this. Here is an example: http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4.09/climate_sydney.pdf
the actual summary is the last page (14). Add the summary to the .pdf as well please.

As well as helping with general RV/CRV - hopefully the mentoring and our work together will also help you with key skills to help present your RV data for future clients, projects and needs.

Any questions then ask - email me at the address above.
Don't forget have fun - its not a race - the key is to learn something!

I look forward to working with you all. And above all have fun with this.

All the best...
Daz

Hey Daz,

I didn't complete a full session. I will give it another go if you have a due date in mind. I would appreciate the opportunity, if you do. Thank you.

Daz,

MAybe you missed so email submissions of sessions? I know Janine did the session and sent it in......that makes at least two of us that did the target.

RVT, I asked to withdraw my session for personal reasons. It was definitely not my best work, in any case. I do hope that your session gets posted, though--yours are always interesting! :)