dowsing home made rods --easy

crispian2005

dowsing with rods.....i havent done it in several years, but as i remember you dont need to buy any special rods. just get 2 coat hangers cut to lenght, bend 2/3rd's of the way down break off 2 ball point pens and place the end of the rods in them so the rods swing freely left to right. put a piece of aluminium foil under the carpet (get someone else to do this when you are out of the room) and holding the rods in front of you they will cross over when you are above the piece of foil...works every time....works with anything just tune your mind
crispian..

Mycroft

dowsing with rods.....i havent done it in several years, but as i remember you dont need to buy any special rods. just get 2 coat hangers cut to lenght, bend 2/3rd's of the way down break off 2 ball point pens and place the end of the rods in them so the rods swing freely left to right. put a piece of aluminium foil under the carpet (get someone else to do this when you are out of the room) and holding the rods in front of you they will cross over when you are above the piece of foil...works every time....works with anything just tune your mind
crispian..
Excellent idea, I'd see directions to use the old spools from thread, this would be much better.