Eight Martinis Remote Viewing magazine - Issue 14 - April 2016

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member

This issue is packed with great insights, Remote Viewing examples and articles on a large range of Remote Viewing and ESP topics from some of the key people within Remote Viewing and is packed with 68 pages. It contains the following:

• Moving Sideways in Time - Lyn Buchanan
• WWC Group sets the pace in Associative Remote Viewing - T.W.Fendley
• 18 Years of Excitement: CRV Stories from a Professional Remote Viewer - Lori Williams
• An interview with Angela Ford - A Project Star Gate Remote Viewer - Daz Smith & Angela Ford
• Archetypes, Atoms & Alchemy Remote Viewing in a (Quantum) Nutshell - Dr. David Shaver
• CIA Sponsored American Institutes of Research (AIR) Remote Viewing Report in 2016: The View From Under The Bus - by Teresa Frisch
• Remote Viewing Example: Rock Hewn Churches, Lalibela, Ethiopia - Hitomi Akamatsu

We hope you enjoy this Issue and feel free to email us with and comments & feedback.

http://www.eightmartinis.com/eight-martinis-issue-14

Reasinre

Daz Smith said:

This issue is packed with great insights, Remote Viewing examples and articles on a large range of Remote Viewing and ESP topics from some of the key people within Remote Viewing and is packed with 68 pages. It contains the following:

• Moving Sideways in Time - Lyn Buchanan
• WWC Group sets the pace in Associative Remote Viewing - T.W.Fendley
• 18 Years of Excitement: CRV Stories from a Professional Remote Viewer - Lori Williams
• An interview with Angela Ford - A Project Star Gate Remote Viewer - Daz Smith & Angela Ford
• Archetypes, Atoms & Alchemy Remote Viewing in a (Quantum) Nutshell - Dr. David Shaver
• CIA Sponsored American Institutes of Research (AIR) Remote Viewing Report in 2016: The View From Under The Bus - by Teresa Frisch
• Remote Viewing Example: Rock Hewn Churches, Lalibela, Ethiopia - Hitomi Akamatsu

We hope you enjoy this Issue and feel free to email us with and comments & feedback.

http://www.eightmartinis.com/eight-martinis-issue-14
Thanks for the work you do, Daz. I was watching Farsight's Crash at Corona Mystery today and I always squint at your books looking for interesting stuff. Today I bought "The Hunt for Zero Point".
Anyway, I noticed this issue you mentioned here has a sample from Hitomi Akamatsu's work and that reminded me of a video I have been looking for and haven't been able to find. It's Hitomi and the God Particle. I was absolutely mystified by the description of it Dick Allgire gave on an interview and have been wanting to see it since. However, it is no longer available. I contacted Dick via email and didn't get a definitive response.

Would you know by any chance where I can find this?

Thank you.