Eight martinis Remote Viewing magazine

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
“What is an "eight-martini" result?
Well, this is an intelligence community in-house term for remote viewing data so good that it cracks everyone's realities. So they have to go out and drink eight martinis to recover.”
- Ingo Swann

For a while now I (Daz) have wanted to gather and share all the great examples of remote viewing that I see and sometimes participate in, in one place for all to see and share. So I created eight martinis. This will be an online (for now) magazine available for FREE in a downloadable Adobe .pdf format, 2-3 times a year.

So much more great remote viewing goes on in the public domain which is equal to or better than the great (but now a little old and dog eared), Pat Price ‘Crane’ example that we see over and over, that I wanted eight martinis to show these in their full unformatted state so that we can all share and learn from them and our experiences.

So, the first issue is complete. It’s around 45 pages, Full colour glossy feel with interactive links, and with these opening articles;

Issue: 1 contains the following:

• Prediction and Multiple Universes
• CRV: From Tool to Application
• Remote Viewing from the Perspective of “Embodied Mind”
• Remote Viewing - So What’s new?
• Ethics in C/RV
• Sharing Experiences
• Do you know RV? - Crossword
• What is the Matrix?
• TDS Remote Viewing from Jesus to JFK
• Medical Remote Viewing
• Remote Viewing Blogs
• Remote Viewing websites

So please download, enjoy and pass on to friends.

Eight Martinis is open to content form all schools of thought, method or teacher. As long as it shows Remote Viewing examples and Remote Viewing being used we will present it.
If you want to submit material for the coming issues then please do - but it has to be example based, current or fairly new and it has to show applications of Remote Viewing.

http://www.eightmartinis.com

All the best…

Daz Smith

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Real-world examples would be great material (I didn't actually realize that was a goal for it! Or I forgot).

The magazine is beautiful Daz -- very professionally done.

I kinda thought there'd be a lot more heavy droning-on in theory and more from others, hence my drive for some light fun and humor -- but that's ok (I will be more serious next time. Maybe ;-)).

Really, it looks great -- RV benefits from your professional skills here, obviously.

Anything done to further help, promote, educate, share, play, or otherwise support RV for everyone, that is free, is something I support! And since it's free, awesomely, TKR can promote it as well. Very cool.

After awhile I'll move the blurb for it from the top of the forum to the right side -- but at that point why don't you give me a little image to fit in with the boxes at right (same size) and we'll put it between them as an ongoing promo. I hope exposure to this initial issue inspires a lot of people to submit content for the next issue. A good field-wide media for RV is a GOOD thing!

Best,
PJ

daz

Staff member
PJ,
thanks for the comments and the material. I have already had people say it made them laugh and lest be honest the field could do with a little injection of fun here and there.

I don't mind including a bit on theory in the upcoming issues - I'm trying to keep a healthy balance and don't want it to become a 'dry' magazine and want to encourage people to share their rv and examples.
So an equal balance is what I am to achieve but the mag will always have at least 1 or 2 full rv examples within it. Size wise it could be larger and longer I certainly have the content I had another 30+ pages already for this but again I'm trying to get the right balance of size and download size as well - its going to be a work in progress and I welcome any comments and material for possible inclusion.

all the best...

Daz

Glyn

Hi Daz and all contributors,

What an excellent debut edition, with a good mix of serious and also lighthearted articles. It's refreshing to have something like this at last, which will be able to draw together the experiences of all RVers and researchers from across the community, no matter what organisation or school. Really professionally produced and free as well...great stuff! :D

I have already read it online but will print it out for a more leisurely in-depth look..partly because the touchpad on my laptop causes the pages to scroll out of control on a regular basis, and I miss parts and it drives me mad, and partly because I want to do PJ's crossword. :).

Looking forward to the next edition already.

Cheers,
Glyn

psilentone

Nicely done Daz and kudos. I am still reading but I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read something that is not all blatant propaganda. Oops! Did I say that or just think it?
Anyway I really like it.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
psilentone said:
Oops! Did I say that or just think it?
Even if you had only thought it, someone would have heard you. Mwahahahaha! There are no secrets in RV! ;D :D

I'm just teasing. ;)

PJ

daz

Staff member
just added another function whereby the user can just view the magazine online in a browser instead of downloading it.

http://www.eightmartinis.com/eight_martinis_issue1_online_version.html

all the best...

Daz

daz

Staff member
Congrats to all who helped on the first edition.
Eight martinins has now had over 1000 downloads in less than a month.

thank you.

all the best...

Daz

momo

when you compare the latest irva news letter to your's daz i know which one comes out on top for content & readability

keep up the good work

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
I would subscribe too ... would easily pay a yearly fee for upto 6 - 12 issues if possible.
By the way love the new flash based version of the mag ;D

T