Excited that an RV poem by Tunde will be in my new book!

plodder

In the final stages of finishing up a book called "The Search for Words"----and so thankful that Tunde, the published remote viewing author, contributed an excellent true poem about an RV session. The book is about using poetry to explore regions of consciousness, perception, thought, and stuff that is sometimes hard to put into words. It will be out in December (exact date unsure) and some samples can be found at www.facebook.com/Searchforwords ...

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Well that is very cool! :D

I once held a haiku contest about RV and we got lots of awesome entries. I think this was back when I was doing RV Oasis / PJRV email list, before TKR.

Some of them were hilarious too!

I think Prudence Calabrese actually won that contest (below) -- there were a bunch of judges so it ended up a bit of a committee thing. There were over 100 entries. Many metaphysically lovely.

Only in RV
can toothpicks and redwood trees
be the same damn thing

They're all here:
http://firedocs.com/remoteviewing/humor/RVOasisHaikuContest.cfm

PJ

(PS Be sure you tell us when your book is out!)

plodder

"The Search for Words" book is finished! Now only the formatting and behind the scenes production stuff is in the process...it will be available to the public online via Amazon in February!

plodder

My book "The Search for Words" is now at Amazon! Available for pre-order today (Feb. 18) and available to read via any kindle app tomorrow (Feb. 19). It is only $4.99 and hope some of you like it. Tunde's true poem about a remote viewing session is really cool.

plodder

Knocked the price of the book down to $3.49. It is not a huge best-seller so far. But I am glad I wrote the book, even if it doesn't end up selling that much. So far, if money was the only measuring stick for success, it would have been more profitable to just pick up an extra overtime shift at the hospital for my Registered Nurse gig, compared to the royalties I have made from a few months work on the book...but there are intangible rewards in life.