• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

Experiencing the site, newbie vs professional viewer?

Challe77

The really good remote viewers who have been doing this for 5-10 years, how do they experience the target?, from what I have seen in the videos of Daz Smith and others they seem to experience the target with their 5 senses really strongly ( for example a girl remote viewing the bottom of the ocean felt ringing in her air because of water pressure, experiencing slow movement in water, etc. ) I've only been practicing for about a month but I only get words popping up in my head, and see some shapes, can I expect more strong sensations with more practice. To use a metaphor I feel when I started my first session I was stuck in the mud and now I'm slowly moving through the mud. So my question is how strongly can a really good viewer experiencing a target?

/Challe

Last edited:
Can happen to you too. Just because you dont have years of experience does not mean you can not have the same type of experience. keep on viewing.