Extra Terrestrials and RV/OBE

sasser

RV on ET guy in Peru

head.jpg

Read about the viewing: http://www.soultravel.nu/2005/050715-mardox/

The target could have been nail, a puppy, an automobile or anything else, but no. The remote viewer honed in on something otherwordly. The viewer was totally blind to the target and was doing the viewing alone without any help or guidance prior or during the session. The viewer had never before been exposed to such a target. The astounding results seem to contribute to the claim that this photograph is in fact showing an E.T. waving on a remote hill top somewhere in Peru 30 years ago.
Text: Torbjörn Sassersson, editor [July 16, 2005]

R

restful

Actually looks like me early morning with my hair up and I'm not bragging..hehe. I wish (I think) I could meet something otherworldly. I only meet the guy who wants to bum a cigarette walking down the street...

Stewen

Gosh, you're right.
The name on the door is P.Jommies. ;D
I never made the connection. We have so many immigrants here. LMAO ;)

Stewen 8)

tania

Ahem. I didn't see that...

Back to ETs and RV.

Maybe many ETs are as local as we are.

1. What if ETs are more developed psychically and viewing them could be a bit of a danger?  Plenty of reports abound about abduction "once someone is apparent to them".

2. Would it be ethical for a tasker to deliberately task an alien to a viewer--given they don't KNOW about that?

3. What are the chances that merely tasking an alleged alien includes the thoughtforms/tasker intent/expectation/focus of an alien when it really might not exist?

Interested in what viewers here think about such things.

PJ

Im finding this whole thread interesting (Ive still got a fair bit to read on it yet).

To your question 1.. I believe yes that can be dangerous (it depends on the group of aliens though that are being viewed.. I myself have found that most of the other beings seem to be aware when they are being viewed).  What most here also dont seem to realise is that those beings can do things to a human on energetic levels that most here dont even know about. (forget about the false memory imprinting.. that is just a minor consequence which may occur).

to question 2.. yeah i believe that that could be unethical if you are tasking a viewer to an alien that you dont know about yourself and if the viewer hasnt previously given thier consert to view stuff like this.  

to question 3.. I do believe that it is possible for the taskers own thoughtforms to create what i call a thoughtform entity which may then be unawarely viewed instead.  (I find it difficult still a lot of the time to tell the difference between the thoughtform entities I see and the real ones).

"The more Ingo talks the more he starts to see what A. is responding to.  And he begins to realize that we (the government--ours and Russia too) know "they" are there, on the moon, and knew as of the 50's or 60's that there was water and an atmosphere there and some kind of potentially major cave system; until the 60's when we realized the moon was hollow, as it 'rang like a bell' when we dropped a rocket part back onto it when departing.  The atmosphere was known too; when taking a pic on the spacewalk, a random gust of wind blew the flag they'd just pointed, and the astronauts race over to shield that from the camera.  There is actually, Swann says, some of this info in public in science papers which fortunately nobody reads lol.  You notice that ALL information from space now filters through ONE company (easy to control), and the old pics Swann even numbers, that show the moon anomalies, have now been airbrushed, or cropped, so conveniently they're gone. "

ahh interesting.. now that idea never occurred to me and till now i'd always believed those first moon photos were actually faked.  (I once was shown by someone what is supposed to be the original film before they did all the edits and blocked the stuff out... and that film does show things which aint meant to be on the moon  eg the flag really being blown by a gust of wind.. and other things are in that film too eg another camera man in the reflection of the one wearing the helmet (when he was supposed to be the only person on the moon..the first person..yet another is reflected in his visa cover his eyes in his helmit..  and thirdly I noticed umm i cant remember what it was now exactly ..but it may of been a coke can!!!!  showing just sitting in the corner of the picture, anyway it was a sign if noticed that they'd either already been there for a time before they took the first shots or somethign else strange was going on.. anyway all those things have now been taken out of the film of the first moon landing.    That is why Ive always thought that landing was faked and that they maybe didnt land afterall there.  (it never even occured to me that there could be actually wind on the moon etc etc..and those original pictures may of fact actually not been faked).  

what apparently happened with the original moon landing is that the things was meant to be edited out before it all was meant to be shown worldwide simutanously.. but there was some kind of stuff up (actually i think someone may of done it on purpose to expose what was going on).. and apparently australia on our tvs over here got shown the original version on that.. minutes (or very slightly) before the rest of the world was shown  (the rest of the world got shown the edited copy..but australia received the unedited version.. and hence that unedited version is still about the place)... Some at that time did notice the abnormalities and apparently some wrote to editors of public papers etc.. enquiring about this.. (I dont know what happened from there, it was before my time, Im not that old... but anyway it appears it was like hushed up from there.. with only the ones who noticed the abnormalities in the original broadcast still talking about it to this day).

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Re: RV on ET guy in Peru

head.jpg

Read about the viewing: http://www.soultravel.nu/2005/050715-mardox/

The target could have been nail, a puppy, an automobile or anything else, but no. The remote viewer honed in on something otherwordly. The viewer was totally blind to the target and was doing the viewing alone without any help or guidance prior or during the session. The viewer had never before been exposed to such a target. The astounding results seem to contribute to the claim that this photograph is in fact showing an E.T. waving on a remote hill top somewhere in Peru 30 years ago.
Text: Torbjörn Sassersson, editor [July 16, 2005]

Hi Torbjorn,

Check out this controversial RV Session
about the biblical star of star of bethleheim.

Right click and select save target as - to download
http://www.remoteviewed.com/sirius/daz_5432_7777.pdf

sasser

Aah, thanks Tunde, I may task a remote viewer on this one. I must agree with Ed Dames when he in the documentary; "The Real X-Files" said something like: "Remote viewing ETs is the spice of life."

When it comes to suggested dangers Remote Viewing bad ETs I think we must reclaim our Earth (as if we lost it). We simply have the right to remote view anything we like on our own backyard. Tell bad ETs to complain at the visitors board.

tania

Tunde.. thanks for sharing that .. it kind of confirms what i already think about that event.. (I hope to do a blind RV one day on same target to see what i get).

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Guys!
there are ufo/et sessions on PJ's galleries. I recently posted the 'star of behtleiheim' session and SiriusRV members have posted ufo/over mexican volcano sessions for you to view.
Also on my webiste www.remoteviewed.com - there are more.
And I also own one of the biggest UFO sites online www.crowdedskies.com - this has alot of info...

daz

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Hi Torbjon,

I know your having difficulty getting hold
of Ingo Swans book Penetration but i thought
i give you the heads up on this one as i think
its even better than ingo's lol. There also
appears to be factual data and quite a few eye
witness accounts of the governments involvent
with whats has become known as the Humanization Project
during the late 60's early 70's and still ongoing.

Telepathy and a wee reference to RV is also featured.
Also there appears to be strong evidence supporting
ingo's encounters with hybrid ETs and their Telepathic
abilities were these covert agencies appear to have
mastered and trained personel in utilizing
their innate telepathic skills as far back as the 70's.

A must read book for anyone interested in covert Black Project involment with ETs.
Better get a copy before it goes
out of print ;D

0926524607.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rich

wow. this is one long thread. As far as Ingo's book, Penetration, I tend to agree with Joe MacMoneagle.

One thing I would like to see is the alleged before and after pictures of the moon that some claim were airbrushed.
Someone must have a before photo or they couldnt make the claim.

Rich

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Not sure which category to place this next story or what to make of it all but if true then maybe Ronald Regans comments
to steven spielberg after the closing credits of Close Encounters Of the Third Kind were milltary personel were
used in an "exchange program" might not be rumour after all ;-)

Iam sure your all aware of the strange case of notorious
hacker Gary Mckinnon currently undergoing extradiction process to the US for one of the worst cases of Hacking
of all time. If convicted in the states he will serve
70 years in jail minimum.

Ron Jonson of "the men who stare at Goats" notoriety
had an interview with the Mckinnon in july this year
apparently it was his first interview at the time

Here is the relevant excerpt from that interview:

Gary: "Once you're on the network, you can do a command called NetStat - Network Status - and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand ..."

Ron: "All on at once?.
You could see hackers from all over the world, snooping around, without the spaceniks or the military realising?"

Gary: "Every night, for the entire five to seven years I was doing this."

Ron: "Do you think they're still there? Are they still at it? Or have they been arrested, too?"

Gary says he doesn't know.

Ron: "What was the most exciting thing you saw?"

Gary: "I found a list of officers' names, under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

Ron: "Non-Terrestrial Officers?"

Gary: "Yeah, I looked it up, and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

Ron: "The Americans have a secret spaceship?"

Gary: "That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

Ron: "Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

Gary: "I guess so,"

Ron: "What were the ship names?"

Gary: "I can't remember,
I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

<SNIP>

Trust him to go spoil it all with the dope crap  ;D
but iam sure he just said that to protect himself
as there is no way he could have revealed the names anyway especially in his current predicament still does make you wonder what the hell is non terrestrial officer ?

You can read the rest of the article at the following link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,3605,1523143,00.html

Tunde

sasser

Gary seem to point out there are more than one spaceship since he spoke about "fleet-to-fleet" communications. But I find it hard to believe there are fleets of US space ships. Maybe we are talking about communications between a space fleet and US Air Force. However it would be interesting to know how many names were on the list of "Non-terrestrial officers". Were there 10 names or 100?

I wonder, what could be the reason for building a fleet of US space ships?

apache

Hi guys,

Sorry to break into this thread, but I have a suggestion. PJ and others have mentioned 'missing information' when trying to view ET's. I think the only way we are going to get a handle on this is if we deliberatly and methodically RV and RI our own selves in different timelines/dimensions. I've only done this once - and ended up in a place that was both here and yet completely different in sensory quality. It's very hard to describe...

I met a bloke I used to know that is still here (or at least his body is) when I was there, and after a minute or two he turned to me - realising the other me had been displaced for a bit and said "Ah... Been there long?"

I'm not explaining this very well, am I :(

Apache.

sasser

I think I now what you mean by finding oneself in other dimensions. I found myself several times in what I consider to be other dimensions during OBE:s. Since I believe we are multidimensional these experiences may be feedback to that notion.

What do you mean by: "PJ and others have mentioned 'missing information' when trying to view ET's." ?

What do you mean by missing? Are you talking about super imposed screen memories, shielding and/or missing time while RV?

By the way, what the hell is on the Moon? Ingo Swann speaks about "them" and their "stuff"? I just listened to an interview with Robert Bruce the astral traveller. He too speaks about entities that seem to want to intimidate Remote viewers and OBE:nauts.

I tried to go OBE to the Moon once but ended up on the frontyard. So if I try again what should I think about for a safe journey?

apache

It was you who said...
Yes Tunde. I agree. There always seem to be missing data when it comes to ETs. I guess every one of us have to get the data for ourselves doing RV, ERV or guided OBE. The ET target is one of those targets that doesn't yield any physical feedback only mental impressions.

lol. Knew I'd seen that somewhere in the thread:D

Earth based ET's are very sensitive to any peeking and are pretty fast at shielding and dimension hopping when they need to. Anything we see is because they let us see.

The wall/s I've talked about before is like a shield with camoflauge. It creates screens. It is semi-intelligent - with no moral judgement. It is simply programmed to shield and convey the sort of dissinformation that it thinks (from reading the RV'er - since RV always opens door 2 ways) the Rv'er will accept. It's one of the reasons there are so many different accounts of the future... By Rv/RI'ing ourselves in other dimensions I reckon we circumnavigate these walls allowing more access to dimensions where there are more of these folks around. It's not as good as this dimension but we we're here and we're territorial.

As for the moon - I looked at that a few years ago. There's definately something on the dark side. But so what? These people aren't out for world domination or something. I've been told by one of them that they are refugee's fleeing from a horrible accident that killed a massive amount (hundreds of thousands) of planets with intelligence beings on them. These people we see now are just the sad remnants who have managed to get to our little backwater marble. As such - they have a certain interest that we don't spoil the planet too much.

Lighten up guys. People here get shocked by 9/11, aids in africa, starvation in etheopia. Well - imagine the earth and all it's neighbours got vaporised one day while you were out scouting space. No home left. No family.... You limp over to the nearest 3rd rock from an insignificant little sun that won't be caught by the accident for some time yet - to meet human beings in all thier 1945 primitve, warlike, aggressive, paranoid, dangerous glory. What a recipe for depression and nilhism.

Aw. What's the point!

Apache.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
I tried to go OBE to the Moon once but ended up on the frontyard.

I got set the moon as a blind target a few months back and came up with loads of assorted AOLs (space shuttle, Epcot centre, view of earth from space etc) and loads of data pertaining to some kind of scientific research station. This was during a good run of hits as well... ::)

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
I got set the moon as a blind target a few months back and came up with loads of assorted AOLs (space shuttle, Epcot centre, view of earth from space etc) and loads of data pertaining to some kind of scientific research station. This was during a good run of hits as well... ::)

Hey Marv,

post it to the galleries sometime ;)

Regards
T