Faster than the speed of light

Marv_Darley

Staff member
And all the remote viewers went 'duhhhh'.....I've been receiving RV data faster than the speed of light for years. Anyone else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15017484

;D

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
LOL isnt it funny how people have clung to Einstein theories for so long - in light of what we, data and psychics have said.
On a positive side though this opens all kinds of doors to possibilities including new theories.

Daz

PatMcDonald

Quick! Hand those neutrinos a speeding ticket!

I don't know, some particles, tearing around at speeds well in excess of that of light... no consideration for other particles.

(This post is designed for entertainment purposes only).

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Well at least these debunkers that arise to the challenge of the data
that has presented itself !

Will or should at least be qualified ? dont you think so ? Unless they just
want or wait for someone to call in saying they cheated ?

Neutrinos were overheard in the audience ahead of time to change into
whatever um , signature , and transforming into the recieved that was sent.

Um wow my nonsense doesnt even make sense to me.Good luck debunking this one whoever !

Joe_Black

Until those CERN scientists win the million dollar challenge its total bunk, its obviously believer rubbish, I think most likely errors in there testing protocols.

Mycroft

Joe_Black said:
Until those CERN scientists win the million dollar challenge its total bunk, its obviously believer rubbish, I think most likely errors in there testing protocols.
As it turns out you are correct again, the had misinterpreted distances to the satellite and the rotational spin of the earth. Most people never read follow up articles, thusly the global memes has been saturated with more junk science.

Mycroft