Regards

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
The guy was once a 'brown shirt' and ex nazi :eek:

http://www.flavinscorner.com/collin.htm

T

Joe_Black

If you go looking for it, I suspect mossad will kill you I am pretty sure they know exactly where it is. And if you find it without having a bullet put through your head, depending on whos data you believe you won't be able to get near it without being killed by it.

Fire

Nothing against God or any of his favorite old testament supporters, but personally I'd like to skip the ark of the covenant and just find some re-saleable buried treasure somewhere. Maybe the jewels that will turn me into Isis, like a kids' morning TV show I used to watch. I mean, while we're dreaming... ;-)

Joe_Black

Fire if you could find the ark, and it was not magical and fired bolts of lighting at everyone. It would be totally priceless.

STORMBREAKER

If you go looking for it, I suspect mossad will kill you I am pretty sure they know exactly where it is. And if you find it without having a bullet put through your head, depending on whos data you believe you won't be able to get near it without being killed by it.
Ive also heard there is more than 1 ark (3 working
ones in total)

The original Ark is buried somewhere in Jordan
beneath a Mosque (according to stargate viewers
and Ed Dames) Also one prominent Remote Viewer
from stargate has access to the sessions worked on at
Fort Meade, Hopefully he will be revealing these in
a forth coming book soon ;D

Joe_Black

last time i looked (towards the end of 2003) its a cave underground most likely very near here: http://www.asergeev.com/pictures/archives/compress/2001/237/jpeg/27.jpg

Nearest significant landmark, brought up that tomb exactly. The are plenty of other significants landmarks around that area so i am betting its near there. People have told me in the past it has been moved occasionally. No idea if thes more than one, lol maybe some are decoys
;D