Future Memory and RV

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Well I did see A blonde woman, but I didn't exactly get her name and since I havn't seen your pic, I couldn't say for sure.  I was in a waiting room of sorts for a vast library of information/hall of records type place.  I don't know why I was there, other than I was looking for someone.   I met a few people and seem to know all of them.  I saw this late 20's early 30's guy who just grinned at me and I said your Energycritter! He chuckled and said "yep, I was wondering when you would figure it out!"  We chit chated for a few (about what I don't remember), and I was looking arround for people I knew.  I saw PJ, who looked up from a book, smiled and winked, then went back to reading.  I was trying to get into the records hall when I bumped into the blonde woman.  I remember thinking how pretty she was and was shocked when she said thank you and kissed me and...
(BLUSHING) :-[  Errr.. uhhh... WELL THATS THE END

I love it.....too cool T-bone.....too coooool man...

Blushing away...say no more, say no more... ;) ;) ;D
(feeling reticent, EC sinks into the state of knowing OH too well what T-bone is talking about....)

Well, FYI T-bone, I did or I should say, that I have, intended on connecting with you and others in the ether that divides us all.

OK...(spoken while pulling energy back from the key board......)....I will post and ponder......

whew....whew....breath

BC/EC

T-bone

"Are you threatening me?"
Sometimes I should just keep my big mouth shut... :-X

I think I'll go hide now...

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
If you have a good place to hide, please let me know...will it hold two?

see ya there......obviously you will recognize me now for sure....

T-bone

I love it.....too cool T-bone.....too coooool man...

Blushing away...say no more, say no more... ;) ;) ;D
(feeling reticent, EC sinks into the state of knowing OH too well what T-bone is talking about....)

Well, FYI T-bone, I did or I should say, that I have, intended on connecting with you and others in the ether that divides us all.

OK...(spoken while pulling energy back from the key board......)....I will post and ponder......

whew....whew....breath

BC/EC

OK, looking at this from a logical stand point (little late now) I think that a receptive part of my subconsious mind (the blonde) was attempting to harminize with my consious mind (me) in an effort to help me understand how to gain access to the records area and broaden my understandings.

THIS IS THE LAST DREAM I'LL EVER POST :-[

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Oh no you don't get out of this that easy....you now have to tell us all of your dreams from now on.... ;) ;D

The aspect thing you mentioned maybe part of it....I liked the idea of it being Eva though...he he

Ok, seriously though......what a trip.....I said "seriously though" and then went blank...sheesh...reticent again....good thread.....whew....I forgot to breath, hold on.....breath, breath, breath....OK, that should hold me for a few minutes....OK....if it was an aspect of you.....during your blushing session, did you get any clues how to get to the halls of knowledge from yourself.....or, did it all take on a different direction....hell, I should know...I was there...I need to ask myself what happened....

Was I an aspect of you too......?

T-bone

I think that err.. you know... was the point, that I have to learn to harminize with the receptive part of my subcounsious in order to access that area.

As far as YOU go EC, you represented a new, but familiar, part of my consious mind.

(Either that or the comic relief - aka mens room attendant)

Just kinding :p

wax

I think its great you shared your dream :) feels beautiful.

I had a similar experience several years ago when I met a woman, I said to her 'I know you'. We went through all the places we lived, trying to find the connection, it wasn't till later on that day I had a clear recollection of a dream I had where we originally met. Strange but neat.
Its really good to know others experience the same things also.

These Akashic records, is this a place somewhere or are we part of them experiencing them? ooo..this one is hard to explain...um...is reality the Akashic records?

Cool thread, this place is great, I'm still reading all the forum :)

T-bone

These Akashic records, is this a place somewhere or are we part of them experiencing them? ooo..this one is hard to explain...um...is reality the Akashic records?

I think, and this is just my humble oppinion, that the Akashik Records exist on a plane of reality that is connected to our consious reality plane, but only accessable through our subconsious minds. Imagine this, it is both connected to and part of what we know as time, and what we know as reality. Sort of a mortar that holds the events of time together, preventing what we would call a "paradox". If that makes any sense.

OK, now that I read this, I realize I have no idea where that came from.

I'm confused...

BTW, Akashik is a Sanscrit word that roughly translates to "Ether"

wax

:) I've read stuff that says its a place that exists on a different plane and also some of the Cayce stuff that says it exists under the Sphinx.

When you say preventing a 'paradox' do you mean like a deja vu?

I'm wondering if anyone has had this as a target?

Your confused...lol get in the queue ;)

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Your confussion is beautiful....keep it up.

The confussion is good as a precursor for fleshing out the non-linear dynamics needed to obtain the correct positionality and perspective within the chaos theory, making it possible to bring order to the puzzle.

Yea, I know, what a load of crap that sentence was.... ;D

T-bone, that may have been said by you and not me, it was an aspect of you that has been in me all day. You know what....I slept unussually sound last night. I even mentioned this to my wife this morning as being extreemly deep sleep for me last night. I woke up way late, no alarm sounded, I set it last night and turned it on and I woke this morning an hour late and had no idea what was going on. I got to work late and felt time was not as possible for me to relate to this morning...time felt so out of reach to comprehend today.

Wild.....

BC/EC

wax

The confussion is good as a precursor for fleshing out the non-linear dynamics needed to obtain the correct positionality and perspective within the chaos theory, making it possible to bring order to the puzzle.

oh yes of course! ...the vector inversion of liminal consciousness, reflecting the multi-dimensional of the space-time occasion.

I love that crap...really makes me smile ;D

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
wax on, wax.....I could not resist that....like, waxing poetic and suchlike...OK, I am being silly with your name....sorry, I do it with the uttmost respect.... ;)

Yea, I love the crap too....good stuff to cram into your head and see how many directions it can be turned before you have to pull on your ears to get the inside of your head to enlarge to hold the stuff.....yeeee freaakkking haaaawwww

OK.....cofffeee is being very very good to me....

OK, not just coffee......IFB.....

BC/EC

wax

wax on, wax.....I could not resist that....like, waxing poetic and suchlike...OK, I am being silly with your name....sorry, I do it with the uttmost respect....

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

hehe I've been saying ever since I registered here...lol

yeeee freaakkking haaaawwww

yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyyi....thats my indian noise lol :p

RV stretches the mind like nothing else I've encountered.

Has anyone ever RVed themselves in the past? and had a memory of it before it happened?

waterway

.... and speaking of future memory, it looks like any memory, from the past or future, is simply the bits of info related to what we are doing/where we are at, in the moment we are having the memory.

Again, all this seems to fit with the idea that.... Inside of you is that Web of Indra we talked about in another thread.... an endless web of connections between concepts, and at the juncture of those relationships are multifacetted jewels (which are our concepts) that reflect the image of all the other concepts in their facets.

Future memories seem to be jewels only slightly connected to our present position on that web, such that we cannot connect them to all the other jewels within our reach, and therefore they seem "paranormal", or "transcendent" or "future" in their qualities. Maybe the other connections they are attached to relate more to some "future" position on the web. Remember, we are recognizing that "time" does not exist, all the things.... all the jewels in your web, already exist and are connected to all the other things...memories, emotions, events, places, times.... they are all jewels on your web. You find yourself "here and now" cuz that is what we call all the jewels that connect together. The stuff that doesn't "make sense" is ignored.

And as for feedback on stuff that never shows up, well, that isn't necessary. The moment of knowledge of something is feedback enough. Mr. McMoneagle got at this in that thread "What is Mr. McMoneagle talking about" or whatever its called....

Does any of that make sense?

Glyn

Hi Waterway and all :),

And as for feedback on stuff that never shows up, well, that isn't necessary.  The moment of knowledge of something is feedback enough.    Mr. McMoneagle got at this in that thread "What is Mr. McMoneagle talking about" or whatever its called....

Does any of that make sense?

Yes that does make sense.  Even partial feedback is feedback..maybe not final, but it goes into the memory of course, and could be accessed in that incomplete state.  For example, if FM theory is even partly accurate, and a Viewer did a session and the subsequent feedback was a picture of, say,  a UFO sighting....then that is what may well be picked up by the Viewer, thereby indicating reality....when in fact the feedback, although seemingly accurate at the time could turn out to be untrue (ie it could turn out to be a hoax sometime in the future). This would make the session very accurate, but the provision of info to a client perhaps....would be ultimately wrong.

I think care should be taken about that. Careful tasking/feedback provision to *final* event (even photo feedback is an event) may help compensate for that, and needs to be thought about I think. Whatever....but noone yet knows how we get the info, and  it would pay to keep it in mind and retask accordingly before believing some of the more outlandish session results we all get  ;)

Also the better the feedback then the better the session, perhaps; depends on the quality of the Viewer though of course. That is paramount. If you want a better chance of a good session though, then be sure the feedback is good...and not confused by additional detail.

For example, I did a session for someone a while back, and when I got the mail with the feedback the first paragraph was about something that went on at the feedback meeting...........and guess what I had picked up on.. :D. Fairly accurately I was pleased to observe...but it rendered the actual Viewing (which was an experiment), totally useless. Feedback should be provided as carefully as tasking is made. Not enough attention seems to be paid to that. People talk about 'overlay', and I think that is how it could happen.

Maybe to make a fuss at feedback time would help with accuracy too.....to be sure to make feedback somehow  *memorable* :). I think this has been recognised for some time in RV, because I have heard it said before. It may be better if it happens 'accidentally' too...ie. if the person providing the feedback makes it stand out, or if the event is more memorable (which is why I think operational targets can produce better results...they make for interesting feedback). The Viewer could try to make a feedback occasion memorable him/herself too...by paying close attention to the feedback photo for example...but overdoing it by searching on the web for additional info etc is probably not a good idea as you may get bits of this and that going into your memory....which although maybe picked up in the past, doesn't really make for an accurate session.

When doing that sort of thing (searching the web) at feedback time, I've ended up seeing other photos that had nothing to do with the intended feedback but I have found interesting....and have recognised bits of in my session....I'm trying for accuracy, so now I try to stick with the intended (and hopefully final) feedback.

Remember these are just my opinions based on my own experiences. Others will probably have had different experiences, but some may have noticed the same thing.

Wow there has been quite a discussion here....I have been off line almost all week, and on holiday (vacation) the week before, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Later I will go back to the beginning and start with PJ's reply.

Some intriguing mails. I've just skimmed over them so far...and there are loads more threads on the site too. Oh woe! Will I ever catch up?? :eek:).

BTW..If anyone is installing McAvee Security System over Windows and they can't get some of the web-functions to work either then consider me an expert....<sigh>. :-/.

Still the thing is working fine at the moment...and said it stopped a hack attack too; so it must have been worth it :).

Later...better get reading and some posts done before my 'puter goes base over apex again.

Kind regards,
Glyn

waterway

Hey Glyn and whover else is willing to respond,

You mentioned "memoriable" stuff is easier to view.

Does it make sense that "personal" stuff would be easier to view? If I had a collection of tasking locations that were all places/events from my life, places where "memorable" things occurred.... would my hit rate go up?

If I was able to differentiate the sites enough, and have these sites be appropriate otherwise...?

Do hit rates go up if the tasker and viewer are "close", like lovers or longtime friends or family?

wax

:)

I'm wondering how you would set up an experiment to see if furture memory exists?

any ideas?

Glyn

Hi Waterway,

You mentioned "memoriable" stuff is easier to view.

I never say *is*, because there are so many variables and nobody knows how psi works so FM theory could be wrong. However, it makes sense to me (as a fan of the theory  ;)), that this may be the case.

Does it make sense that "personal" stuff would be easier to view?  If I had a collection of tasking locations that were all places/events from my life, places where "memorable" things occurred.... would my hit rate go up?

Well, yes this could work, as you would recall earlier memories when you see the feedback, and it would be like a 'reinforcement' of those memories so may 'stand out' more clearly back in the past.

Why not experiment and get your usual tasker (if you have one) to spring a target on you sometime in the future, or put a target like that in your own pool. See if you find any difference in the quality of your session.

I hope you get positive results...please let me know .

Kind regards,
Glyn

This post edited by pj, code only. Glyn I took the "/" slash out of the FIRST 'quote' tag on each of your quotes... and you see that solved it, now they look like quotes. The slash is only for the 'closing' tag. like {begin}{/end}. ;-) I know. Kinda confusing huh! - pj

Glyn

Thanks PJ....I couldn't work out why it had stopped working for me. Thought it was another computer glitch. I'd better kick the brain-cells into line ::)