Georgia Remote Viewing Institute - USA

Pael

Chances are that folks from the United States will discover this forum for some training information. The Georgia RVI is there to improve the RV skill you currently possess with Technical Remote Viewing which is composed of 25+ years of post Military operational empirical knowledge. We train you to make your RV work crisp and clean. When you present your RV results, there are no vague answers with description of sensory perception (we use that information only for scaffolding, like a color of something, or how you feel at the site) --you should be able to call it as it is, there's no room for useless half answers in this business. Only in some cases like enigma targets, which also, is the realm of cuing. There are countless applications that we apply cuing and how to grab more information about a specific thing in the Site Template such as where did it come from, what the use of it is for, who made it. There are ways to double check your work/answers to make sure the location of the target is correct. One's optimal job, investment, and sanctuary by looking at your chemistry as an individual. RV is not a spiritual or religious take. If you RV your optimal mate present time for instance, you can find where he/her works, what they're doing right now, what they think of this and that.

There are two kinds of remote viewing targets. 1.) Describing the target/object thing (which is only useful for starting out. But yes it's useful to be able to describe things, but that only becomes context to finding the primary intent of someone's action, or what would be optimal for you to do if in trouble-- the real meat and answers/solution to the target, such as how to optimize your health/ what you should do if what your session shows that there's a problem to begin with.) And 2.) What we're training you to do which is to solve the problem. You'll learn how to use all kinds of Stage 6 tools correctly. And Hybrid-ARV method that isn't described in the Financial Markets DVDs.

http://www.GeorgiaRVInstitute.com

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Would you be prepared to remote view a blind target for us here to demonstrate the abilities of your technique?

Three targets, done over a month; results and feedback posted here for all to see. Would most probably be the best advertisement you could provide.

Marv

Glenda

Gulp - sure - hit or miss, it's all about learning to me. I learn from the good ones and the bad ones. This is a new science, but I do wish it would become more scientific so testing and results are part of the equation. Nerves are a killer for RV though. People have to get over the fear I think. Personal two cents, or one.

Glenda

I think data and testing and study are all important to the process. I've been a little remiss personally and still need to study technique. I'd volunteer, just for the science of it, but I hope the more developed viewers volunteer instead. Makes me realize the need to learn more though. I think people, the general public, are more open to the idea of RV than they were in the past.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Are you a representative of the Georgia Institute, Glenda? The invitation is for them to come and demonstrate their abilities in light of their recent claims elsewhere on this forum.

I am always up for applauding those who excel at Remote Viewing or push the envelope in some way, but have lost count of the number of people who crop up claiming to be the next best thing and yet will do anything to avoid actually putting their money where their mouths are and committing to a public demonstration.

If you're after the opportunity to take part in public, in-protocol remote viewing then head over to the Dojo-Psi and take part in this week's Mission. there's one every week (and has been for years) and anyone is welcome to come and take part.

Also check out the Galleries for examples of remote viewing sessions contributed daily by Dojo viewers. Have a go yourself!

Your post (if I'm reading it correctly) seems to suggest that the public demo I am suggesting is something novel and unusual. The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of public viewings done here at TKR (in the DojoPsi) every single week...it's no big deal.

My invitation on this thread is to advocates of the Georgia Institute only; they are welcome to advertise their expertise on these boards...I'd just like to see a little remote viewing from them to back up their claims. Walk the walk, so to speak.

Marv :)

Glenda

Oh sorry! I didn't read carefully and didn't realize. I have done a few weekly missions and all. Sorry again!

Pael

It’s exhausting how people want some kind of personal demonstration and there’s a line of people who want the same, in line, miles behind you. To tell you the truth, it's about the same as anyone else's drawing. Wait, no. I'm a clean drawer. Why look at MY particular drawings... It’ll be like anyone else’s drawings except that we all draw differently. The only thing that doing a blind photo from this site will accomplish is to show that I know can RV it which I'm targeting those who are past all that. And plus, the potential of what is being advertised won’t be demonstrated in a session since all there will be is a site template and s6—you see that everywhere. I have my own list of things I need to RV and I don’t have time to RV photos, useless information. Recently, I’ve started a session that turned into a project to find a solution to my friend’s girlfriend’s mental-health problem which is more complex being a person’s mind, more fun, it’s better exercise, and is actually involving which is rewarding. So what? You want me to post some drawings? lol.

It would be like looking at a building I built. Depending on what kind of building, I used many tools to build it, but not every tool will be used necessarily, and for different kinds of structures/houses. You can watch and read it all day and go home and try to mimic it, but you’d just be back to square one, still not fully in depth understanding every step of the way to produce it. And you'll have to learn it on your own anyway, properly.

For those who are just fascinated to see some action, I would suggest this...
Heres a classroom working out a fun cue AND it’s got a few sessions: http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4159&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Seeing good work won’t progress an experienced RVer in any way. But doing flips, turns and back flips and stretching your PSI muscle will. Not these photos, describing them is a walking exercise. This is where cuing is important to learn. TRVers know how to cue, go to a TRVer at the site provided to approve that cue before executing it (that is if the TRVer is willing to tell you. Perhaps they’ll just give you the TRNs and keep the cue in the dark, or teach basic Matrix search terms and the standards of cuing to you. But by then, you may as well buy Ed’s DVDs because everything you need to know is there and probably the cheaper way to go). If you continue to try to learn cuing on your own as you are currently doing, you’re just trying to make fire with sticks and a string while we’re using lighters focusing our practice on the skill itself. If you don’t know how to cue, you’ll stay bounded to blind practice photos forever.

Glenda, it is a new science. But it's also gone through a lot. Another trainee by Ed has developed a solution to the time problem. I haven't tried it myself through, yet.
http://www.youtube.com/ResilientRV

Marv_Darley

Staff member
It’s exhausting how people want some kind of personal demonstration
I never get exhausted by providing personal demonstrations of remote viewing. I've done it loads, over the past few months...here at TKR, to skeptics over on hostile forums, for friends who are curious about whether remote viewing works or not. I'm happy to view wherever, whenever.

Unlike yourself, clearly. Apologies for exhausting you further lol

For those who are just fascinated to see some action, I would suggest this...
Heres a classroom working out a fun cue AND it’s got a few sessions: http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4159&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Um...am I right in assuming that these guys worked out the cue together and then viewed it fully frontloaded? Because if that's the case I think I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. No feedback on the session data either, which means it could all be trash.

Seeing good work won’t progress an experienced RVer in any way
Rubbish. Seeing good work is vitally important for viewers of all experience levels. Learning from others is as important 5 years down the line as it was when you began.

Not these photos, describing them is a walking exercise
Go on then...walk! You sure talk enough. Show us how easy it is to nail one. Just one.

Oh and btw the photo isn't the target...the TARGET is the target. The photograph is merely the tasking tool through which the viewer's attention is directed to focus on the target itself.

Recently, I’ve started a session that turned into a project to find a solution to my friend’s girlfriend’s mental-health problem which is more complex being a person’s mind, more fun, it’s better exercise, and is actually involving which is rewarding.
Another fully frontloaded target, I'm assuming. And seeing as your target was 'being your girlfriend's mind', one that contained very little in the way of solid feedback.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that I am talking to someone with a very loose grasp of the fundamental protocols upon which remote viewing is based. I am also beginning to suspect that this is a total waste of my time.

Marv :p

Pael

[quote author=katzenhai2]
24 hours training with Ed Dames and he think he knows everything... LOL ;D
[/quote]LOL And look at that! You think you're talking to someone on the phone but there's no cord to that phone.

I wouldn't say that but for new ears too: The process that Dames teaches is more focused on tightening your structure, rather than right and wrong answers by making you go through the boot camp to do the RV process over and over and over again, all within the same target! Through the concise repeating steps to the point of automatic. It's like if you were learning karate and the master tells you "Today, I want you to paint the fences white, stroke up, and stroke down exactly, for all the fences. Tomorrow's target/session, wax on wax off" And on top of that, Dames teaches cuing, and to make your own cues which is very useful in terms when you RV by yourself, you formulating the questions.

It's not like he's throwing candy out to reel us in and we walk away with no RV skill. The attitude is if you want to learn it, learn it. It's a waste of time to slug around. Teaching remote viewing to doctors, engineers, business men, psychiatrists and etc, in their profession, there is no time to f**k around. Whatever they went to school for, they are investing their time and money to learn it, and use it and people rely on you. What I'm saying is-- Dame's TRV is a business. Yes, you can learn it to a curtain point to see if you can do it, but do it the right way that leaves room to allow more skill building (front loading is involved) whenever you're ready. There's always a learning curve, for beginners and teachers, even Dames. And that amazes even me. Am I bias to TRV? Yes. But I'm always open for discussion whoever has successes of what they've used it for. And challenge their knowledge. To improve my own.

[quote author=Marv]
Um...am I right in assuming that these guys worked out
[/quote]
... why yes they did, Marv.

Man.. :-\ I hope potential viewers out there are better listeners than you. We all sure like it how you keep reading half of the statements and so quick to respond! Sure reflects you and probably RV skills. And so does the front loading responses from a true un-trainable CRVer like yourself. I’ve argued this same topic with Paul Smith. This is why it’s called training. Disciplined to go in (executing session) without any preconceived notion, bias, assumptions, forgetting everything, and be that “RV robot”. But that's going to be very difficult to understand until you do the method that allows this kind of training.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Man.. I hope potential viewers out there are better listeners than you. We all sure like it how you keep reading half of the statements and so quick to respond! Sure reflects you and probably RV skills. And so does the front loading responses from a true un-trainable CRVer like yourself.
Okay so let's get this straight...a 'true' CRVer like yourself

1) sits down and works out what he wants to view
2) then views it 100% frontloaded
3) with no subsequent feedback

oh yeah..

4) whilst refusing to 'waste' their time viewing blind photographed targets with verifiable feedback

Words fail me...

Marv :p

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Pael,
Marv is right - you're talking rubbish here. There is only one thing front loaded rv work will do when you are a learning/new remote viewer and that is 'cripple you'.

The primary and fundamental difference between what we do as remote viewers and what a clairvoyant does is the blindness. Its the key to gauge accuracy and to determine if true psi has been achieved.

I can and have forgiven 'very minimal' information loading on operational targets to save both time and money but its just not excusable under ANY other circumstance. Especially when training - why would you self delude yourself with this?

But I will tell you what - show me 1-2 real examples of how and why ins necessary and I will reassess my standpoint
t

The process that Dames teaches is more focused on tightening your structure
Is this why he butchered the 'cornerstone' of the CRV process and the most important step the Ideogram process that Ingo Swann created?

But as I and others said - if the TRV methodology is an advancement the show it/prove it - show us the enhanced results you get from TRV that you cant get from CRV or ANY other methods.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!

It's like if you were learning karate and the master tells you "Today, I want you to paint the fences white, stroke up, and stroke down exactly, for all the fences. Tomorrow's target/session, wax on wax off" And on top of that, Dames teaches cuing, and to make your own cues which is very useful in terms when you RV by yourself, you formulating the questions.
Yes learning to Rv is like learning Karate - but you seem to think its like the Karate Kid films karate - where the star learns fake karate in the timespan of 90 minutes form mr Miyagi - Wake up! this is not real. Real karate takes years to learn well - I know I Got to black belt in full contact karate and it took 6 years.

Dude, I like your enthusiasm and compliment anyone enthusiastic about Rv - but open your eyes a little there are people here who have shared rv session after rv session in public for years - if you want to 'spar' then you have to do the same and show the money.

all the best...

Daz

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Pael / Vernon,

My final thoughts on the matter. I just had another look at your website and am astonished to note that you are charging people $1700 for one-on-one instruction. You claim that as an experienced remote viewer you will be able to speed up their development to a a degree far surpassing that attainable through months of practice following the Learn RV DVD course. (I would love to hear Ed Dames' view on this claim).

On your website you have set up a (recent?) post in which you set the reader a remote viewing task. You actually give them this cue:

You must remote view the next course of action how to optimize your life.
Once again you demonstrate that you have ZERO grasp of the protocol involved in making remote viewing what it is. The target must be blind to the viewer. Double blind is preferable. Frontloading to this degree makes a mockery of the entire process.

You then tell your reader that

But if you fail, you will lose all PSI potential you currently possess to the unconscious connection to ESP. That includes crippling your capability to utilize Remote Viewing correctly to any higher extent than a skill less than mediocre.
So in other words, you follow up this ludicrous nonsense cue with a direct threat to the reader. Either they do what you tell them to do (madness) or else they 'lose' all psi potential and their unconscious connection to the matrix.

Do you realise quite how malicious and perhaps dangerous such a statement is? Have you thought for a second about the poor naive souls out there who might take your threat seriously? Is this really the way a professional in any field would operate? Sign up for my course in the next 72 hours or something horrible will happen to you?

http://www.georgiarvinstitute.com/rv-jigsaw.php

Please desist from your activities and take some time to ground yourself in reality. Learn about what it is that makes remote viewing 'remote viewing.' Understand that frontloading (to the degree that you deem acceptable) invalidates the entire process. Achieve a stance where you are free and ready to demonstrate your viewing skills if asked, without fear of an assault upon your ego.

Until then you are a dangerous embarassment to the field, and more worryingly, to the poor people who may end up parting with their hard-earned cash to listen to your tosh.

Marv :(

Glenda

Well, I'm just a simple RVer, but I think that people who claim to RV should jump at the chance to get to do it for proof. My personal opinion. I know that the first time or two, nerves might be involved. It's a big leap of faith. But after that, it should happen time to time? If someone has a system that works all the time, please tell me, show me, demonstrate, prove it. I miss a lot. I hit sometimes, when I'm into it enough. Being new, I'd love to see the fail proof system that works every time. Is there a school that teaches not missing ever? Try the weekly mission! It's fun. You get feedback. Proof. Do the daily sessions. Same thing.

karma1948

As a fairly new RVer I would love to have one on one instruction with immediate feedback by someone who knows what they are doing. My target acquisition has been right on on every session (for the most part) but I would like to know certain things about why I drew say a temple unlike the target which was in fact a temple but huge. The way I taught myself was read as much and watch as much video as I could, TKR has been a tremendous help and I am thankful but I think I could get my information from the good folks on this forum rather than pay out two grand for basically the same help by the Georgia RV center. I know from TKR that my target acquisition will improve with practice so I will save the 2 grand.

Does anyone use sidereal time for their sessions? I'm studying Stephan Schwartz Gold Standard course and he feels an RV session will be much more productive using sidereal time and checking the solar activity on that day. Anyone? thanks

Glenda

I have never heard of sidereal time or the Institute of Georgia, but I'm 51 so maybe that explains it. I need to catch up on the times perhaps. Whatever works.

Mycroft

sonny5085 said:
Good to see Marv in action!

Walk the Walk ! (love it) you go Marv !
I agree that isn't American but something like Ukrainian English they're spewing on that site. Nobody from Georgia talks like that, educated or not.

Mycroft

Mycroft

karma1948 said:
Does anyone use sidereal time for their sessions? I'm studying Stephan Schwartz Gold Standard course and he feels an RV session will be much more productive using sidereal time and checking the solar activity on that day. Anyone? thanks
You may get 3 to 5 times more and or stronger perceptions using LST. It just becomes impractical to do as a group because of the timezones involved. The other thing is practicing in LST then doing other ops type sessions outside of the zone is like learning to throw horseshoes and bowl a the same time.

Some here are big on the solar activity thing but I have personally never tried that.

Typically the greatest use I have for LST is breaking the mold of a down time, when the perceptions just won't come or other times when I want to fill a couple of pages with perceptions. If you just want to brighten the background of your perceptions, practice Kundalini. Doing Kundalini and LST is like staring into the sun, it may throw your game and defeat the purpose.

If you put yourself on a LST schedule you'll be RVing 4 minutes later each day, let us know how that turns out.

Glenda, yeah you're probably too young to have studied LST in school. What they are referring too is performing Remote Viewing around 13:30 LST to increase perception.

Mycroft

katzenhai2

Ambassador
Mycroft said:
You may get 3 to 5 times more and or stronger perceptions using LST.
Maybe it is me, but after >500 sessions I were not able to make a correlation of good RV results to the LST time.
So for me this thing does not have an impact - at least not a noticable one. But I'm using a CRV type method.