Hello everybody..yes im new.. but I have a question.

squish33

Hi all.
I have some reasonable success when I remote view but I have a major issue, I can give you all sensory and arch-type data but I have a problem when compiling it into a final sketch. it like it don't want to come to gather.. is the just a beginner thing or am I doing something wrong. any advice would be great thank you..

Mycroft

Hi all.
I have some reasonable success when I remote view but I have a major issue, I can give you all sensory and arch-type data but I have a problem when compiling it into a final sketch. it like it don't want to come to gather.. is the just a beginner thing or am I doing something wrong. any advice would be great thank you..
It can take some time until someone is ready to sketch out a target. Go ahead and record your data to pull your thoughts together first. Some like to model their targets with clay, muscle memory and tactile senses might be able to describe the target best. Try staying in session longer to get more detail from arch-type data, otherwise break it down before writing the summary while in session. It is like when a word doesn't come to you, sometimes you won't get it because the unit you are focused on is way complex. I remember one I really wanted to bring home but couldn't, tried touch, taste, sound. All I got was a blurred vision of something that looked like it was in a lathe. It was just my inexperience, fist the target was underwater which tugged at my senses and second it was something I was unfamiliar with, -the drive unit of a submersible. Experience is the best teacher. First start with what I consider the easiest type, mountains, volcano, brick structures, pyramids are typically everyone's easiest target. Practice in groupings of similar objects, don't jump from insects, to plains animals, to space features until you have the feelings of each group.

Have fun with it, you are an artist making your first stabs at the canvas of life.

Mycroft

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Some people just don't sketch very naturally. Some people can write pages of text content as an alternative. Sketching usually follows some degree of AI, which stands for 'aesthetic impression', and represents a certain degree/type of target contact. You don't need to force it; just pay attention to your own impressions and data, and if you some awareness of the 'environment' at the target -- like a sudden sense of 'big' for example -- try it then.