Hello, i need help.

Flippy111

What does it feel like when you guys do crv and interpret the feelings coming too you guys inside?
Does it feel like your actually there and for example touching a brick wall do you literally feel the wall?

bobjones34

I always have questions like this,
Everyone is different, i dont literally feel a brick wall but maybe grab a fleeting view of it or just know its there,it really hard to describe.
I have seem some people actually move their arms around to actually "feel" what is there.
You just have to practice and you will start to get a feel for what is good info and what is your imagination or just not related to the target,
I am certainly no expert RV but i do have some success :)

Hope this helps.

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
It varies by where you are in the session.
It varies by the degree of target contact you have which varies both by session and by where you are in it.
It can vary by the route the energy is taking through your nervous system, for example for some people sound comes through more strongly when it does, than visual, or whatever. Some people get the sense of cold like a sense while others only get it intellectually.
It can vary by the way that sensory area handles it.
It can vary sometimes by the type of data it is (a powerful explosion may come through very briefly but shockingly while the 'sense of stone' is unlikely to be like that).
It can vary (and this one is pretty strong) by your overall brainwave state (the closer you get to the theta the stronger you may get it, but you need some form of interviewer because by the time one gets there, generally the logical mind for self-cue-ing or bringing attention back is fading).
It can come through any sense or combination, or can be intellectual, or a bare impression. You'll get things with a sense of quotes, things in audio, and things that feel like an overlay or an underlay of secondary or subtle info.
Common are database flashes as I call it, from memory, they aren't the target, they 'contain' something 'like' something in the target. Data can be conceptual, symbolic, abstracted, but can also be visceral, kinesthetic, or for example what I call 'ghost pain,' like you feel it in your body but it's not fully real and yet somehow you're aware of it.
You can have a sense of being there, which ranges from very mild dissociation to fairly intense bilocation (the latter is rare but it's a spectrum, not a toggle). You may have sudden visual flashes that are very intense but micro-second, sometimes I get that for simple data like a vivid color. You can smell things, have a sense of touching them, have a sense of temperature, and other less obvious senses that may give a sense like being very high up. You can have a sense of 'flying over' something looking down or a sense like your eyeballs are sitting right on the ground looking out.

So... it varies. And I have to mention that when you are new, most things may be a lot more... ephemeral, intangible, amorpheous, than when you are consistently practicing for some time. The more experience a viewer gets (caveats about talent and approach matter here), usually the faster data comes in, the more recognition you may have of data, the more you may allow yourself to feel and experience it more, and the more specific your data is likely to become. This is to a degree true about the progress through a view (a session) as well, but moreso for the experience.

Even in sports, some suck at first. People spend early tennis chasing the ball to pick it up, spend early skateboarding landing hard on the ground, and so on. Viewing gets better if you keep on with it (insert caveats above here). The #1 thing in viewing (aside from those caveats) is psychology -- which allow everything else to happen. The more you view (in a decent protocol, which means truly blind to the targeted data, with feedback, free response, the true definition of RV not a matching-words game or cold reading game or some of the other bozo things people call RV at times), the more your psychology will either adapt to allowing it, or not adapt and send you into cognitive dissonance, where you might be an asshole for awhile before you either accept it or reject it and find that you never get around to viewing anymore. It is challenging to the psychology for many reasons, pretty fundamental stuff, so I think that interferes with viewers and their development more than anything.

The data comes... how it comes, though. Keep on it, you'll see the variety and eventually work it out within yourself.