• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

Hello?

Flippy111

Hello? I have a question are ideograms meant to represent the look of an actual thing? And I have another question. Is stage 2 visual? If you were to get a sense of a color, rock, wood how would you feel it in your mind? It may not be the way I'm meant to probe and get information but still. I'd like someone too tell me how they receive stage 2 data. Thanks!

jrb

While ideograms may end up looking like an actual thing, Ingo taught that the motion/feeling is what contained the real information.

From Tom McNear's CRV manual:

"It is important that the ideogram only be expressed in terms of the feeling/motion and not in terms of it's visual appearance. Do not look at the ideogram and expect up see something in it. This will lead to an AOL-DRIVE."

Also:

"The ideogram initially appears to provide little data. However, with more detailed inspection one finds the ideogram posses [sic] all e basic information necessary yup proceed on to the operational days that we require. This information is contained in the feeling/motion of the ideogram."

McNear calls SII data "normal bodily sensations."

The Paul H. Smith guide instead says they are "equivalent to sensations the the viewer would experience were he physically present at the site."

These are further said to tend to come in groups or "clusters" of words pertaining to different aspects or gestalts of the site.

Flippy, my friend, I've seen you grapple with this question in other venues. There's not one consistent answer for all situations. According to our earliest references, SII data may come in words equivalent to sensations, but, the experiences of many RV practitioners seems to bear that they may instead come as sensations more similar to the body's actual sensory data instead of as words.

I know you're looking for a final answer. CRV and RV may not provide a final answer. Many prominent practitioners have come to personal realizations that many different methods exist and no one is the most correct or best, and personal preference and personality and talent all figure into the mix.

Flippy111

While ideograms may end up looking like an actual thing, Ingo taught that the motion/feeling is what contained the real information.

"It is important that the ideogram only be expressed in terms of the feeling/motion and not in terms of it's visual appearance. Do not look at the ideogram and expect up see something in it. This will lead to an AOL-DRIVE."

Also:

"The ideogram initially appears to provide little data. However, with more detailed inspection one finds the ideogram posses [sic] all e basic information necessary yup proceed on to the operational days that we require. This information is contained in the feeling/motion of the ideogram."

McNear calls SII data "normal bodily sensations."

The Paul H. Smith guide instead says they are "equivalent to sensations the the viewer would experience were he physically present at the site."

These are further said to tend to come in groups or "clusters" of words pertaining to different aspects or gestalts of the site.

Flippy, my friend, I've seen you grapple with this question in other venues. There's not one consistent answer for all situations. According to our earliest references, SII data may come in words equivalent to sensations, but, the experiences of many RV practitioners seems to bear that they may instead come as sensations more similar to the body's actual sensory data instead of as words.

I know you're looking for a final answer. CRV and RV may not provide a final answer. Many prominent practitioners have come to personal realizations that many different methods exist and no one is the most correct or best, and personal preference and personality and talent all figure into the mix.
Thanks!

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?

Thanks JRB. Where is McNear's manual?

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Thanks jrb, I used to have this but haven't seen it in a long time. I forgot daz would surely have it on his site.