Help im a fish!

NearDark

Hi again!

Starting to become a regular at this ;) i just wanted to know if there was some sort of club (associated with htis site) that i could join to get some starting techniques and maybe targets/feedback, i have noticed that a lot of you guys share targets but i couldnt find any post a target type type thing (good wording i know!) i think it would be a good idea dont know if anyone else is interested or if not would just like to corespond by email its neardarkp@netscape.net we could set targets, exchange information and give feedback.

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
"Help im a fish".....LOL.....that is a crack up Neardark and it is most likely a crack up during sun rise too.... ::)

He He, your title made me laugh out load for a few seconds at least.....LOL....

anyway, my point for posting is to mention that you may have already noticed it mentioned on the other threads, but, the staff are working on a gallery of fun goodies to play with.....so, hang in there.....it should include more stuff than you could ever imagine possible. We are all looking forward to it.

"Help im a fish", well, maybe I can help, I am a scuba diver...LOL....

editing to add.....that I like your double use of the word type type.....I like to see that kind of expression....it is a little out of the box, so to speak, and, therefore, it is very healthy.... ;D

;)

ec

NearDark

Hi energycritter

i read your reply then searched a bit and guess what there were similar threads DOH! its great to hear i really cant wait, its the tips i am really interested in, i cant afford a course (poor student type) but as i have said i read a few books and tried some of the techniques in them, i have searched high and low for a training partner but they all scoff at it and at this stage i have given up on finding someone near to me to be able to practice with! good to find a Haven such as this, but like the old wino down the street is always saying " i need to get a hit"

;D

waterway

Those winos.... its all about "them, them, them!"

Do keep reading, and choose a procedure, and practice.

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
Those winos.... its all about "them, them, them!"
Waterway, you're last few postings have been very enjoyable...you're sense of humor is really starting to show through...nice :D

So many of 'these things', the 'it' can be so deep and serious that I really appreciate those who posses a lighter side and allow some humor while processing all the heavier. Keep it up! It's good for all of us. :D :D

waterway

Thanks PJPD, and thanks for the PEM too.

Yeah, people keep saying this stuff should be fun.... so I am comfortable enjoying it. Living on the frontier of evolution should be a thrill.

Oh, and NearDark, other than procedure and practice, having patience helps. In my belief system.... we choose to be right where we are.... so don't dis your decision to be here now. Work with what you got, keep your options open.... and practice.

NearDark

Will do Waterway!

i mean its easy to be a skeptic, a lot easier than to beleive at any rate but i think to myself what if this really is true and does work, i can only imagine what it feels like to visit places noone (apart from u guys obviuosly lol) have been. i dont think they will be offering trips to mars in my lifetime, but jesus if this works i wot need them, i also love all those roswell type mysteries, chariots of the gods and i cant wait for the CIA to divulge its secrets, but with this i wont need to!

can i just ask one more question, how long after u started did you get that feeling "this is working" i mean i know it takes a long time to get good at anythig but when was it that you actually felt "wow" weeks months (i have tried believe me, though i get the feeling i am doing it wrong) and as i said before if i could just get a small taste i know i woud be a lifer!!

polkadotpuhjommies

uh oh.... :-[ :-[ I apologize NearDark. I confused you with another posting on another thread made by Remoteviewer1. I'm glad I caught my error. I've decided to leave this post here anyway...for reasons not yet clear to me ???.... again, sorry.

i know it takes a long time to get good at anythig but when was it that you actually felt "wow" weeks months
GOOD!....at least now you are allowing your mind to expand enough to consider that your past experience may not be all there is to know about Remote Viewing...or any psi things for that matter. Take the time to read these boards and you will see why we believe as we do, think as we do, discuss as we do....learn why all of us who say /think differently ... know and learn what we have experienced..understand why we are not incorrect.  We don't make this stuff up NearDark...to do so only results in fooling ourselves and what's the point in that?

Yes, becoming skilled as a viewer takes time, dedication, interest, intent and patience however, the WOW comes the instant you realize YOU picked up on something, anything, that pertains to the target that YOU know, deep down, you couldn't have known from any other means. The WOW doesn't come from what others say or try to tell you is so, it comes from personal experience and once you know, you simply KNOW.

This is why, when your first posted question was full of critcal finger pointing & doubts and closed thinking, none of us felt compelled to take the time to try and convince you otherwise. WE know, as individuals, the truths of it (as well as the limits) more or less  ;) and that's all that is really important in the end...that WE believe due to our personal experience.

Now, if you want to start digging in to discover the more postive  things you can be doing to in order to have a more rewarding experience than that you've just had, you will find us to be informative and cooperative. If it's a debate you are wanting or for us to rise to any of your challanges, it's likely we will be fairly busy doing other things  ;)

This forum is full of months of quality talk and knowledge. How lucky you are to have found a place so full of worthwhile information. There is a ton of fluff and junk on the internet about Remote Viewing, but you won't be finding that kind of hocus pocus here.

Jump in....get to know us...keep asking the questions that encourages your thinking and considerations.  Don't be so willing to think you know this stuff doesn't work until you have dug in and gotten your hands and mind 'dirty' with experience. Any arm chair viewer can debunk all they want... those who have actually done and tried are the ones you want to be talking with, learning from.

I for one would like to point out that this is NOT about the thriller places you 'go' or things 'you do' or the dark sides of spooky or things that go bump in the night. The first time you 'go' anywhere may be no more exciting than going to the local market and picking up an apple. It's NOT about WHERE you go...but it's ALL about that you can and DO go!  Get it?  :D

I'm glad you have decided to park your strong opinions of this being junk and not working in order to investigate a little further so that in the end you will at least have a fair and balanced opinion.  ( I know, I know, I sound like O'Reilly.....and that's okay :p  )

polkadotpuhjommies

In my belief system.... we choose to be right where we are....
.....boy...ain't this the truth  :'(

I'm tinkering with the word choose...but I suppose it is choice. I am more used to saying that we create our own reality, therefore, whatever we are involved in, whatever is in our orbit is there because we created the circumstances/opportunity and/or put ourselves in a position to be involved in anothers 'drama' or whatever....so yes, we are saying the same thing here...we are where we need to be at a point in time in order to absorb what 'the moment(s)' offer in the way of 'teaching us' what we need to be knowing in order to move up and away if necessary and onto other things. Feel free to add commas, colons, semi-colons or what ever else is needed to control that huge run on sentence  :p

There is also good news ~~ if you find yourself in a situation or circumstances that no longer works for you...by choice, you may also change the (your)  reality to something more to your liking. Being able to make the change from one thing into another is the same as saying that a person no longer need be in 'that spot' any longer ~because all that was needed to be learned/known/accomplished in/of that situation has been done (hopefully) and you have freed yourself to move on. If your movement into something else is successful, then you know you are, and were, finished with what was you left behind. Staying stuck in muck serves to let us know all isn't over yet...we still have stuff to learn and do...yuk...

I have just accomplished this very thing. Unknowingly,( yea, I know  :-/)  I became involved in a situation that seemed to offer much but in the end didn't pan out. This was ripe with potentials but the realities of them weren't created/developed. This being the case, the entire scope of the situation changed from one thing into another and this other did not float my boat, so I changed/chose another route which altered the situation.

Did I learn anything from this experience??  Yup, sure did. Was the experience worth the trip?...dunno yet...so far,, overall, doesn't seem so. Would I do it again?  nope..never... Could I have lived with out this?... for sure. Did I create this for myself??  guess so.  Did I need to have this experience? hmmmmmmm .... thinking no, but will withhold final thoughts on this until enough time passes to fairly evaluate. While it seems it was 'myself' involved, this could be one of those 'tricky things' that will prove to be invaluable when applied to or for someone yet unknown to me.

Maybe I've had this experience because someone in the future is going to need my help with a similar situation....heh heh...or maybe I'll again find myself on the brink of a similar situation and will immediately recognize it and run like hell  ;D (edited to add: run like the wind in the OPPOSITE direction I want to make clear :p)

...anyway... I'm out of it all now and have lived to kind of tell about it...sort of.... somewhat, in a way, more or less, someday, whenever..... 

Life huh....   sure can suck sometimes....   but then, if it does, it's cause we created it.
 Phooey & pfffhhttt  :p  (hate that part where we have to be accountable)

yup Waterway...choose/choice - you nailed it.... ouch ;)

waterway

NearDark asked:

"how long after u started did you get that feeling "this is working" ?"i

Uh.... well.... actually, now that you mention it... I got my "hits" pretty quick, like 2 in the first half dozen tries. But after that.... it was slim pickins for a few dozen. But my hits were hits.... I mean one I just straight up named, and a try or two later... I drew it but called it wrong. But I had "seen" the stuff in the target.

I think its important to really "want it" and make it imporant. So, go back and report back and when you get it.... we will celebrate like a .... like a..... bunch of really happy people!!! There may even be a parade. I'll need to check on a permit.... but give it a few more dozen tries, and plan to do it forever, cuz its important.

I am finding that RV has many valuable side effects, so even if you never find the target, just getting in there and looking around is very great.

So put on your psychenaut suit and get to work.

polkadotpuhjommies

report back and when you get it.... we will celebrate like a .... like a..... bunch of really happy people!!! There may even be a parade.
cute :D

....so while you're being busy getting good an all, I'll be digging around in my bag of tricks looking for a baton, whistle, streamers, confetti and something remotely resembling a prize ;)

waterway

No, ya see, in my theory of how this works..... we RV because it brings us joy, it is important, it has significance. I think if we threw more parades, we'd have more successful RVers.

I think that's why new RVers do well, and later boredom causes success to drop off. That is why RV and psi events between who have relationships does better, cuz their successful RV MEANS SOMETHING, where RV between strangers who come in off the street and will never see each other again is not likely to succeed.... unless the the success to the viewer is significant enough.

So.... lets celebrate success.

polkadotpuhjommies

No, ya see, in my theory of how this works
No??  I said something that disagreed?  hmmmm :-/

That is why RV and psi events between who have relationships does better, cuz their successful RV MEANS SOMETHING
     I really agree with this Waterway. Anything (relationship) that creates a bonding will produce more than a casual/unimportant situation. This is why I always maintain that intent is so very important in any/all of this psi work. The energies used and shared amongst those of like minds is always more powerful than the absence of same.

I went to a dowsing seminar given by a master dowser and the energy in that room was amazing...the very air crackled. I think I posted, maybe months ago now, something about this experience. I was sitting over a main water line and my hands became soaking dripping wet. Leroy Bull was the Master - he commented on the sensitivity I was experiencing...that I had no way of knowing this water line was present under the building and was reacting to it's presence. There were several people there who had never been to any type of psi event before and they were amazed at their results and the 'feelings in the air' ...the point being, they who had no experience with dowsing before had great results this day due to the grouping of like minded energies and those who were familiar etc were able to tap into and use this abundance of energy.

So.... lets celebrate success.
oakie dokie...ahem...but about the parade ;) sounded fun...I'm gonna hang on to the baton just in case  :p

modified to add:
Bill (Dowser), you are such a gad about...and are probably still in Malaysia, but when you return, you might be interested in checking out the seminars Leroy gives. He lives in Doylestown, not far from us...a nice day trip for you and he's in the phone book. Matter of fact, anyone reading this, if interested can do the same. Idea!... if anyone reading this is interested in going to one of these seminars as a group of like minded people, it might be fun to do.

Probably farther than Glyn has in mind :p, but if anyone lives close enough (Doylestown, Penna.) and is interested, PEM me and we can work on getting a group together or making arrangements.