Help please

Dee2

Hi There.
I'm new here. I have Joe McE's book. And I have read a few online articles. I have tried one online site that had test targets and I found that very useful. However, in the "Remote Viewing Handbook", most of the information is to be used for experiments and involves several people. I am wondering how I can practice this on my own? Can anyone give me some advice on simple targets that I can test myself with and not need to involve other people? I'd like to practice by myself for a while first. I want to work on it as I get preminitions etc. and I think this is a logical step for me.
Thanks!

Joe_S

See the box up in the corner of the page that says "GO VIEW"?

click on that.....

create an account...

and start viewing..

Dee2

Okay, thanks. That helps.
But is there any other way to do it besides using a computer and other people?

In the meantime, I will try the site.

plodder

have you ever looked at angeltherapy.com ? I met her at one of the Unity churches in Atlanta. In person, she exudes a sense of goodness that is inspiring. I'm not sure if I would have started learning more about RV if I had not encountered Doreen Virtue's work first. Of course it's not a prerequisite--people who are far more advanced than me have probably not spent much time at angeltherapy.com or read any of her books...plodder

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there certainly is. You can view on your own. Joe has advice for how to create your own target pool, but I recommend having someone else educated from the book and then doing it for you. That failing, use the studios or RVTargets.com to get a target number, do your session offline, then just get feedback.

I have an article that is more detailed on many ideas for creating an offline target pool, here:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/RVEditorials-008.cfm

Dee2

Thanks for all the advice guys. I will check them all out.
It is so nice to have this support and a place to ask questions away from the rest of the world that thinks you're (whoo hoo) "a little out there!"